Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Necro wrote: »
    I feel like I'm talking to myself a lot here which is essentially par for the course lol.

So I'm gonna put the phone away and chill out for an hour or so.

HI Maybe you didn't spot me interacting with you....maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Clarabel wrote:
    well the point is, you went a bit postal with me and just ignored tusk doing it. Probably cause he is not voting for you cause there a pair of you in it?

I was having my dinner ffs! I didn't notice it until you brought it up tbh!

Also GnR declared early that he was voting for me, so you jump on, if you're a villager then the two wolves pile up and I'm dead and flipped village.

I actually just threw that out there to get a reaction, I haven’t voted yet. I did note that Clara said she was voting for you too after I said that. I don’t know what that means though, like a dog after a car I don’t really know what to do now I’ve caught it

I’ll probably vote Clara again on the basis that there could be a wolf on me
    I’ll probably vote around 7.30

• Registered Users Posts: 10,945 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

LadySkunk wrote: »
    The urge to throw myself down an escalator in work is strong, this is an absolute nightmare! :(

I can’t look back properly and people accusing me is just making me so paranoid and clouding my judgement

I think it was more Necro throwing out every permutation he could think of wasn't it?

I did also say this, but admit it's a stretch
    I did wonder about a couple of skunk's posts. Pointing out the munch could be a set up against GnR, then keeping the heat on the GnR/Necro team idea

That could, at a stretch, be the actions of GnR's fellow wolf trying to protect GnR (with the setup) and diluting votes against him (with the team idea)

Green&Red wrote: »
    I actually just threw that out there to get a reaction, I haven’t voted yet. I did note that Clara said she was voting for you too after I said that. I don’t know what that means though, like a dog after a car I don’t really know what to do now I’ve caught it

I’ll probably vote Clara again on the basis that there could be a wolf on me
    I’ll probably vote around 7.30

Come again with that logic please?

You know you just vote for me every game?

I think it was more Necro throwing out every permutation he could think of wasn't it?

It wasn't every one though - it was all heavily based on there being 2 wolves in the top and I think it unlikley.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

FWIW Skunk's post above does appear to be genuine to me as far as I can tell, in terms of explaining her absence at times and posting style.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,945 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Tusk - I went back and can't find it, apologies if it's been covered. Why exactly did you say there was a wolf in the first four posters?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

LadySkunk wrote: »

Tusk I said I’d look into other people and haven’t yet because I’m working, I had started going through posts before I started but haven’t had time to go back to it until my lunch now which consisted of catching up and now responding. I said I’d go and look back at G&R earlier to see what opinion he was copying and then said I had read it wrong but gave my opinion on Necro and G&R. What else have I said I’ll do and then not done? Not including yesterday because I’ve already responded about that.

I just asked for your reads. I didn't say you were saying you'd do things and not doing them...

Chill your biscuits :P

So IF there are two wolves on the top wagon, EN has the highest wolf equity, followed by osh, followed by Clarabel and tusk.

HAng on! you've been banging on tht i'm the wolfiest wolf that ever did wolf and now I'm your least wolfy wolf on the wagon.

Even I'm perplexed by that....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Random thoughts from the toilet:

Could it be osh and EN? Could the experienced players be ripping each other to shreds and disregarding the newbies?

Wouldn't be the first time it happened fo sho.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tusk wrote:
    HAng on! you've been banging on tht i'm the wolfiest wolf that ever did wolf and now I'm your least wolfy wolf on the wagon.

Well based on my interaction analysis you'd be lower down the totem pole surely.

It's why I wonder am I actually just tunnelling you cos you've said and did things I find strange, I'm not sure who I see as your team mate essentially :(

Ok so let's take the top wagon now person by person. For your benefit Clara, I'll even include myself.

So lynch tusk.

Village flip: osh looks dodgy, Clara could be a pockety wolf, ditto Electric Nitwit

Wolf flip: osh looks good, Clara looks bad for defending him, ditto Electric Nitwit

Lynch osh:

Village flip: eh.... tusk looks dodgy, maybe?

Wolf flip: tusk looks clear, nothing else really. Skunk/GnR maybe look slightly better.

Lynch Electric Nitwit:

Village flip: I guess that looks poor on me? I dunno.

Wolf flip: bad for tusk in particular. Osh kinda too. Good for me I suppose.

Clarabel

Village flip: bad for GnR, bad for Skunk, not great for me either.

Wolf flip: Good for Necro, Skunk and GnR. Very bad look for tusk.

Necro

Village flip: You guys tell me? There isn't one person I've not interacted with so I have to conclude... bad for tusk, bad for Clara, not great for GnR or Skunk either.

Wolf flip: I hate doing this as I'm not a wolf but... good for Skunk and tusk, like excellent. Moderately good for Clara. Okay for GnR.

And that's about all I can do.

I honestly don't believe any of this is realistic. It's just speculation and opinion and anyone can come up with the exact opposite and be exactly as legitimate as what you've got there.

Not a stab, just stating my view that this not helping me find a wolf or a wolf team.

Clarabel wrote: »
    I reckon tusk would bounce off anyone regardless if he was wolf or not. I bounce off craicheads too. If we were a wolf pair, I can't see a change in how we'd react

I think i understand you there. And i think I agree :P

tusk wrote:
    I honestly don't believe any of this is realistic. It's just speculation and opinion and anyone can come up with the exact opposite and be exactly as legitimate as what you've got there.

How so? You come up with something opposite to my conclusions and we can discuss it then, otherwise you're just trashing work I've spent ages on for no good reason

Can anyone do a Necro / EN interaction analysis?

I thought I picked up a strange pattern yesterday, then forgot about it overnight. And now it's tickling my fancy again.

Necro I am trying to respond to you with my attempt - it's hard!

tusk wrote: »
    Can anyone do a Necro / EN interaction analysis?

I thought I picked up a strange pattern yesterday, then forgot about it overnight. And now it's tickling my fancy again.

Would you like someone to fan and feed you grapes while this is being done?

Tusk - I went back and can't find it, apologies if it's been covered. Why exactly did you say there was a wolf in the first four posters?

I was acting the ham to see what kind of response it would get. It worked...too well haha

Like we only have 7 players left, much easier to do associative reads with a smaller pool.

It's pointless if there's 15, 20 or more players but when the pool narrows it's not meaningless.

Just cos you don't understand it doesn't make it worthless

Would you like someone to fan and feed you grapes while this is being done?

eh, is that an option?

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote:
    Necro I am trying to respond to you with my attempt - it's hard!

Yeah that post took me AGES and tusk just sh1te all over it cos he doesn't get interaction analysis combined with wagonomics :(

And then he wants an interaction analysis on me and EN :pac:

You are not making exiting this tunnel I may be in any easier tuskaroonie

Random thoughts from the toilet:

Could it be osh and EN? Could the experienced players be ripping each other to shreds and disregarding the newbies?

Wouldn't be the first time it happened fo sho.

I thought this earlier and felt like if it was true. I'd be leaving WW forever.

HOWEVER!

Osh is giving me the hibbie jibbies today for some reason. His posts seem very specific and abrupt.

eh, is that an option?

everything is an option. always

Are there only straws in this game?

Analysis is pants
    Gut is nonsense
    not we attacking the style of a poster who's style we don't know!!!

Clutch, clutch, clutch

How so? You come up with something opposite to my conclusions and we can discuss it then, otherwise you're just trashing work I've spent ages on for no good reason

I'm not thrashing it at all. If it helps people then great. Just airing my opinion that it's not helpful to me.

I know I'm not a wolf, so anytime you say I could be in a team with someone else, I know it's pure speculation and incorrect. So in that same vein, the same could be true for everything else you've called out.

Sorry if you feel like I'm putting your hard work down. I don't mean it like that. Obviously any work you do for the village is appreciated. Especially as I basically do none

You are not making exiting this tunnel I may be in any easier tuskaroonie

I'm not trying to. It's up to you to find a wolf and kill them. So if you're convinced I'm a wolf, I can't fault you for going after me, however wrong you are.

I'm just pumping out my thoughts as I read through and catch up like I always do.

everything is an option. always

kk, I only like seedless purple grapes. when will you be here?

Are there only straws in this game?

Analysis is pants
    Gut is nonsense
    not we attacking the style of a poster who's style we don't know!!!

Clutch, clutch, clutch

You need to post a lot more.

You're cracking me up today something fierce. Is it old age that's changed you?

You need to post a lot more.

You're cracking me up today something fierce. Is it old age that's changed you?

I'm sure everyone else wishes I'd STFU.

Also I'm not old!

• Advertisement

I'm sure everyone else wishes I'd STFU.

Also I'm not old!

I'm sure the wolves do!

Well 29 to a 15 year old, is pretty old :P

Advertisement