Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And someone else can post Welcome to the Black Parade...

Cos that's how ye will all feel when I flip village :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    Muddied what waters, I'm simply going through all possible scenarios.

I seem to be the only one posting on the thread most of the time anyways... I half think ye want to lynch me just to shut me up and that's not a good reason at all.

The optimal lynch is on GnR or Skunk which is where I'll be voting irregardless. Whatever anyone else does is up to them.

The possible scenarios confuse the issue though. You throw them out with equal weight and the few that you’re directly challenged on you often then say are irrelevant (I loved the moo point typo)

Like I said, it feels like deflection and distraction to me. But I’m still undecided, just spitballing with you. I do feel like your argument with GnR was genuine, and it seems unlikely you’d both be wrong. The fact you’ve posted so much compared to GnR since probably is clouding my judgement. You’ve said stuff I think looks odd while he’s said nothing much at all. I still think it’s down to you two for me tonight. Although a small voice still tells me Tusk has fecking pocketed me...

tusk wrote: »
    I'm voting for osh

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Nah you can post Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas though if you like :)

I have my death song for this game lined up. I'm excited!

I remember being really upset at silence of when no one played me out - twilight sucked that night!

The possible scenarios confuse the issue though. You throw them out with equal weight and the few that you’re directly challenged on you often then say are irrelevant (I loved the moo point typo)

Like I said, it feels like deflection and distraction to me. But I’m still undecided, just spitballing with you. I do feel like your argument with GnR was genuine, and it seems unlikely you’d both be wrong. The fact you’ve posted so much compared to GnR since probably is clouding my judgement. You’ve said stuff I think looks odd while he’s said nothing much at all. I still think it’s down to you two for me tonight. Although a small voice still tells me Tusk has fecking pocketed me...
    GnR is usually a heavy poster - it's odd that he has been away a lot today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I’m going to vote G&R, he hasn’t acknowledged my Necro/G&R theory at all and he’s usually all over my posts when I accuse him.

At least Necro has given something back so for now willing to give benefit of the doubt. Still weary of them both but throwing a vote in for one of them now as I won’t be on in the last hour and feel I have more reason with Green.

I won’t be able to chat again until the morning if I survive the munch, if I die anywhere then you know where to look. You guys can do this, use wagonomics!! Somebody do a pretty table tomorrow. Build your village and question everything!!! :)

I haven’t been on much at all.
    Can you give me a brief summary of it again please. I’m on a phone.
    I actually just skipped about 5 pages to say I was going to vote for Necro so at least that should answer your question definitively.
    For what I remember u were asking were mine and necro just bouncing off each other for the sake of being seen. I can assure you I am not. I don’t like the wagonomics Necro is doing, they are too lenient on himself, I don’t remember them being so biased before, so he’s getting my vote.
    If you can take ur vote off me for this evening that’ll be verified after 10. If I’m moving I’ll give you fair notice and allow you to move back, does that sound fair?

I really am only getting to skim so unfortunately it’ll be a lot of gut. But I’m usually brutal analysing so it’s worth a try

Clarabel wrote: »

GnR is usually a heavy poster - it's odd that he has been away a lot today

Just busy, work is mental, had a huge machine arrive last week and it needs power and I’m treasurer of the local agricultural show which is on this Sunday

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That wasnt a typo :pac:

That was a Friends reference, where Joey actually makes sense for the first time ever :o

'It's a moo point. Like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter'

I feel embarrassed explaining that tbh, I thought I was all clever at the time :o

Green&Red wrote:
    I haven’t been on much at all. Can you give me a brief summary of it again please. I’m on a phone. I actually just skipped about 5 pages to say I was going to vote for Necro so at least that should answer your question definitively. For what I remember u were asking were mine and necro just bouncing off each other for the sake of being seen. I can assure you I am not. I don’t like the wagonomics Necro is doing, they are too lenient on himself, I don’t remember them being so biased before, so he’s getting my vote. If you can take ur vote off me for this evening that’ll be verified after 10. If I’m moving I’ll give you fair notice and allow you to move back, does that sound fair?

Of course MY wagonomics are lenient on myself ffs, I'm doing them and I'm a villager!!

Clarabel wrote: »
    I think I know what the issue is with the analysis you do Necro, well the issue I have.

I like facts, and what you do is just not factual enough, there's a bit of logic but most of it is guess work right?

I agree with this

• Advertisement

Meh you know what just maj me because everything I say is being twisted to look wolfy.

Vote in on GnR.

Night folks.

Meh you know what just maj me because everything I say is being twisted to look wolfy.

Vote in on GnR.

Night folks.
    How have you come round to voting me? Did you not say earlier u didn’t think I was a wolf?

You’re not even calling it self preservation, ur just bandwagoning

tusk? i think we found someone younger than you

Green&Red wrote:
    You’re not even calling it self preservation, ur just bandwagoning

More twisting. If you had been 'reading my posts' like you say I've been telling people all day that you or Skunk are the best lynches today.

But you're not really are you.

Now I'm off to enjoy the end of my holiday, have fun for the rest of the game folks.

Barney92 wrote: »
    One of the few - you, osh, nitwit, necro, clara, ted (eventually), tusk (eventually), me (although only one person on my list) all gave reasons.

Baggly didn't have reasons in his FFA, but may have had them near but I can't see them handily. Skunk hasn't don't an FFA that I know of. Tusks reasons are very weak if you ask me, with baggly the only real one that I can see. So you aren't one of a few that gave reasons. You're in the majority.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Hmmm, seems to me that I'm one of the few to give reasons yet you don't like my reasons and have me as the only person on ur FFA, can you see the irony?
    Tusk? I'm conflicted here. Green seems to be trying to blend in by doing an FFA and having three people with reasons. Tusk however it making himself stand out. I buy Green being a wolf more than tusk at the moment anyway. Although I'd be surprised if tusk lasts the distance. Seems a prime candidate for a shot or lynching really.
    Hey Barney you know how you want to lynch GnR for his FFA....

Well we have another contender lol

I'm going through barneys words to see did he leave anything here that might help give an indication

So you're leaning towards him being Mayo Monster (for this read Green and Red is a wolf).
    That's what I was doing with the green and red example necro, which you've ignored.
    But that sort of backs up my reasoning. I don't like any of the FFA at all. So I've only got one person on my FFA now.

#FFA1
    Green and Red - really, really dislike all of their FFA

That's kinda it really. GnR was no1 and that is it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Although a small voice still tells me Tusk has fecking pocketed me...

They don't call me Philly 40 Pockets for nothing my man

Interesting change in tact from GnR from earlier...
    Green&Red wrote:
    I’ll probably vote Clara again on the basis that there could be a wolf on me I’ll probably vote around 7.30

To now...
    Green&Red wrote:
    I haven’t been on much at all. Can you give me a brief summary of it again please. I’m on a phone. I actually just skipped about 5 pages to say I was going to vote for Necro so at least that should answer your question definitively. For what I remember u were asking were mine and necro just bouncing off each other for the sake of being seen. I can assure you I am not. I don’t like the wagonomics Necro is doing, they are too lenient on himself, I don’t remember them being so biased before, so he’s getting my vote. If you can take ur vote off me for this evening that’ll be verified after 10. If I’m moving I’ll give you fair notice and allow you to move back, does that sound fair?

And I'M apparently the bandwagoner.

Tis in your hands village, I'm outta time for today for the sake of my marriage lol.

I'm voting EN

I'm voting for osh
    I'm voting EN

Go on then, why the change of heart?

• Advertisement

Go on then, why the change of heart?

For the craic. Wanna tell me why I shouldn't

For the craic. Wanna tell me why I shouldn't

;)

Didn't think you actually were

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Sorry was out of action there for a while.

Tusk are you going to give a reason for voting for me?

I think the 50/50 between GnR and Ladyskunk is the way to go myself.

I do think ther'es a wolf in the first wagon though, but with more choices it would be a tougher call.

Think I'm leaning towards GnR. Going to go back over his posts again now.

osh wrote: »

I do think ther'es a wolf in the first wagon though, but with more choices it would be a tougher call.

Every single thing you've said is copying someone else. I'm voting for you.

Wolf!

I'm voting gnr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Well Tusk, that's your call. But it will be a waste of your vote, and If I'm lynched another villager will die.

Given I've never played before, I am following the more experienced players eads to some respect if it makes sense to me. And I am of the belief that there's a wolf in each group. Necro's point of it being better odds picking the smaller group seems like it makes sense to me, that's all. If you want to read more into that then that's up to you.

Vig. If I am lynched do not fire tonight, I will flip village and we will be one away from losing post munch.

Village. As much as you might want to please DO NOT vote early tomorrow, give it the day to try and work things out, one vote on a villager could lose us the game. Majority in place and assuming I go after the munch it will be 3 - 2 and majority will kick in at 3 votes.

Talk to each other, work through things, then vote at the end of the day but don't announce your vote till the very last minute.

Whatever about my analysis (hopefully someone will look through it though) these two points are vital if I go tonight

osh wrote: »

You’re basing those “learnings” off Necro’s wagonomics which are completely lopsided!

If you genuinely think you’ll learn something from lynching me then do it for that reason but I’m a villager, you’re losing a lynch

This might not be popular but I think the vig should be shooting tonite

• Advertisement

I'm voting necro

Advertisement