Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

who do you think the vig should shoot?

tusk wrote: »
    I'm voting necro

well at least he is playing this game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Green&Red wrote: »
    This might not be popular but I think the vig should be shooting tonite

Can you elaborate on that

Clarabel wrote: »
    well at least he is playing this game

Ok I'll vote skunk instead

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Any takes on Tusk’s silly games?
    I presume there’s a point to them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

If it was me I’d shoot Clara or Necro

Speaking of which my #FFA2 is
    Clara
    Necro

If other people could do likewise that would help later for analysis

To elaborate on the shooting thing, like I said earlier, the vig is 100% village unlike, well the village.
    Statistically even it’s in their odds.
    If the village is 7-2 to hit a wolf then the vig will be 3-1 or if we hit a wolf then the vig will havethe same odds as the village tomorrow nite but without the interference of the wolves in voting

Clara
    Necro

To elaborate on the shooting thing, like I said earlier, the vig is 100% village unlike, well the village.
    If the village is 7-2 to hit a wolf then the vig will be 3-1 or if we hit a wolf then the vig will havethe same odds as the village tomorrow nite but without the interference of the wolves in voting

so I have a busted phone and I'm on the top of your list next to wolfy McWolf Necro. Have you other reasons now?

FFA2
    Necro - my reasons are all over my posts
    GnR - self pres!

Any takes on Tusk’s silly games?
    I presume there’s a point to them...

I don’t think there is and I don’t think they are helpful.
    He will probably never be munched because the wolves will think he’s liable to be lynched. But if he was munched he wouldn’t have a lot left behind.
    Although I do think people who are munched never really leave a load behind, they’re in the dark as much as anyone IMO

Clara
    Necro

so I have a busted phone and I'm on the top of your list next to wolfy McWolf Necro. Have you other reasons now?

FFA2
    Necro - my reasons are all over my posts
    GnR - self pres!

Why would you have a self preservation in ur FFA?

Your post about percentages made sense earlier. But it doesn't negate the fact that the big is more likely statistically to hit a villager...

• Advertisement

Why would you have a self preservation in ur FFA?

because if it helps other people decide! I didn't think I was in the running last night and landed up as a wagon

because if it helps other people decide! I didn't think I was in the running last night and landed up as a wagon

I don't get it. Can you explain what you meant by saying self pres against his name

Fwiw I haven't moved off osh

Is voting compulsory? :p

My #FFA2

Necro - think it has to be him or GnR and today’s posts seemed deflective to me
    GnR - him or Necro, I believe one is a villager but has a call on the other, I just don’t know who’s who
    Tusk - can’t shake the feeling something’s up and the silly games now aren’t helping

I think I am voting Necro, but I’m not sure and will wait until closer to 10

Is voting compulsory? :p

My #FFA2

Necro - think it has to be him or GnR and today’s posts seemed deflective to me
    GnR - him or Necro, I believe one is a villager but has a call on the other, I just don’t know who’s who
    Tusk - can’t shake the feeling something’s up and the silly games now aren’t helping

I think I am voting Necro, but I’m not sure and will wait until closer to 10

Best to wait, unless ur a wolf

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    You’re basing those “learnings†off Necro’s wagonomics which are completely lopsided!

Explain how they are lopsided please, I see you saying that repeatedly but with little to no reason why
    Green&Red wrote:
    To elaborate on the shooting thing, like I said earlier, the vig is 100% village unlike, well the village. Statistically even it’s in their odds. If the village is 7-2 to hit a wolf then the vig will be 3-1 or if we hit a wolf then the vig will havethe same odds as the village tomorrow nite but without the interference of the wolves in voting

Yeah but when I flip village we are essentially at LYLO post munch.

If vig fires and kills a villager it's game over, I'd sooner take the chance on the lynch than a vigilante who is aside from themselves in the dark on alignment.

Sure I know I'm village, how is that working out for me?
    Clarabel wrote:

Your reasons are silly, you want facts when no one can provide you with them.

You want objectivity when it's not possible.

You want things you cannot have essentially.

Lynch me and you'll realise you were wrong, if you are a villager.

tusk? i think we found someone younger than you

Huh?

Necro. If you flip green what do you suggest we do in the morning

Same question to green and red

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tusk wrote:
    Necro. If you flip green what do you suggest we do in the morning

Don't make any rash decisions and pile on GnR. I could be wrong, I'm not perfect at the game or anything.

Talk it through, work out pros and cons on others.

Look into EN and osh more than we did today and assess your feelings on them

Decide if Clara was just tunnelling me or if she's a wolf with an agenda.

I dunno about Skunk, she seems legit but I'm genuinely unsure of her this game. Sorry Skunk if village :(

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Don't make any rash decisions and pile on GnR. I could be wrong, I'm not perfect at the game or anything.

Talk it through, work out pros and cons on others.

Look into EN and osh more than we did today and assess your feelings on them

Decide if Clara was just tunnelling me or if she's a wolf with an agenda.

I dunno about Skunk, she seems legit but I'm genuinely unsure of her this game. Sorry Skunk if village :(

Cheers. We'll do our best. If you flip red, who's your buddy

tusk wrote:
    Cheers. We'll do our best. If you flip red, who's your buddy

Lol. Not gonna happen, I'm a villager

Lol. Not gonna happen, I'm a villager

Hypothetically

tusk wrote:
    Hypothetically

There is no hypothetically as I know I'm a villager!!

I actually much prefer the longer games. After two days I feel like I'm only getting into the groove and in the shorties we're immediately at lylo. Sadtimes

I just searched Necro’s posts for the phrase “I’m a villager” and broke the server :p

Wagon/interaction-nomics, baby style

Tusk:

Ok so if tusk is a villager based on the thread thus far it would look bad on osh who has been on him since day 1 really, with a slight divergence to Baggly.

Clarabel and EN have village read tusk so as a result could be attempting to pocket him.

On the other hand, is tusk is a wolf osh looks pretty good given his push on him both days.

Clara and EN both don't look great here for the opposite reasoning, defending a known wolf.

No mention of Necro
    Osh Lynch

Should osh turn village there aren't really any benefits. It's why I wouldn't lynch here tbh. Tusk would look a little bit worse than he already does, but osh could simply be wrong, so nothing really either way here.

On the other hand, if osh is a wolf then tusk is a villager imo. His mentions of Skunk and GnR should be considered wolfy misdirection possibly as well. EN needs looking into as well if that's the case.
    No mention of necro
    Electric Nitwit Lynch

Again, not much gained from an EN flip.

Couple of interactions with me where they shade me, could be considered slightly bad for me I guess. Small mention of Necro

EN hard defending tusk since yesterday isn't necessarily wolf defending wolf, but tusk would deserve more scrutiny as a result. Osh and EN have not interacted too much so as a result he would deserve more scrutiny should EN flip wolf.

Clarabel

GnR who has been on Clara all game looks particularly bad on this flip here. Skunk by virtue of voting her yesterday also looks a little dodgy.
    Clara is suss of me, so it doesn't improve my stature either tbh. She's more suss of me than you I'd wager but you wouldn't get that from this

On the other hand, if Clara is a wolf then I'm virtually clear based off today, and GnR and Skunk look a lot better.
    So it looks particularly bad for me if she's good and your stature isn't improved but if she flips red you're clear and I look a lot better, you're having a laugh
    tusk on the other hand looks quite dodgy here given the constant defence of his slot. Again, not damning by itself but not a good look.

Necro

Yeah so as it says on the tin, that's really for you to decide. Wouldn't look great on those pushing me to the noose.

Alternatively if I am a wolf (I'm not) but Skunk and tusk would look very clear. Clara would be another beneficiary of that as would GnR based off today.

Does that help you tusk?

So this isn't directed towards you Necro but everyone else should read this, this is what Osh (I think) is based their decision of lynching Lady Skunk or myself off. Its completely lopsided, completely and then Necro has the audacity to say I have little reason to say it.

Just read the Clara piece!

Tusk, why the multiple “I’m voting xxxxx” posts earlier?

tusk wrote: »
    I don't get it. Can you explain what you meant by saying self pres against his name

Voting to save my arse and get his killed instead. However I don't think that GnR is up for the chop tonight

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote:
    So this isn't directed towards you Necro but everyone else should read this, this is what Osh (I think) is based their decision of lynching Lady Skunk or myself off. Its completely lopsided, completely and then Necro has the audacity to say I have little reason to say it.

Nope

You nor Skunk aren't even mentioned in that.

Try again :)

Advertisement