Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Right there's a festival on in Ballina this week so I'm off for a few pints.
    You shouldn't vote for me, I'm a villager. If the big is taking any heed, shoot someone tonite

Necro is being completely disingenuous, if he's not a wolf then his analysis is leading the village astray anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    Voting to save my arse and get his killed instead. However I don't think that GnR is up for the chop tonight

I think he is

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    Nope

You nor Skunk aren't even mentioned in that.

Try again :)

What do you have to say about ur potential Clara lynch? Would you admit that's lopsided?
    Laughably so?

Tusk, why the multiple “I’m voting xxxxx” posts earlier?

Why not?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    Necro is being completely disingenuous, if he's not a wolf then his analysis is leading the village astray anyway

You aren't reading it correctly if you're a villager and just flat out lying if a wolf.

I did a separate post on the votes and on what happens in the case of a Skunk/you flip.

You're just cherry picking quotes you don't like or understand and finding fault with them, it's not village play.

Neither is asking the vig to shoot when we're at LYLO when I'm revealed as a dead villager btw

• Advertisement

Vigilante.

Whatever anyone else says. Shooting unless you are very sure is a TERRIBLE idea.

Please be careful

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

tusk wrote: »
    Why not?

Because it’s going to make me vote you, I’m trying to work out why you’d want that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    What do you have to say about ur potential Clara lynch? Would you admit that's lopsided? Laughably so?

Why is it lopsided?

If Clara is a villager you've been hammering her since the first day, with not much basis that I can see.

If she's a wolf you obviously look a lot better, that much is clear even to a blind person

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Green&Red wrote: »
    What do you have to say about ur potential Clara lynch? Would you admit that's lopsided?
    Laughably so?

I was laughing at your comments cause the whole day I've been on Necro and deliberately staying off you, I;m fairly sure I even said that in the thread and not just my head. So i don't think it's fair to say that I am even more so on Necro than you.

The rest yeah, it's hard cause some of it makes real sense and I agree with and the rest of quite biased. If you are a lazy villager it's very easy to read it all as facts and go with it

Because it’s going to make me vote you, I’m trying to work out why you’d want that

I don't mind if you vote for me. But it would be a waste

• Advertisement

I don't mind if you vote for me. But it would be a waste

Big difference between not minding and goading it, why are you goading it?

I'm not. That's just you man...

Clarabel wrote:
    The rest yeah, it's hard cause some of it makes real sense and I agree with and the rest of quite biased. If you are a lazy villager it's very easy to read it all as facts and go with it

What do you mean by biased? As in favour of myself? This is my point Clara, how do I objectively view myself when

I KNOW MY OWN ALIGNMENT

It is virtually impossible, and that would be misleading and biased in my favour irregardless of whether I'm a wolf or a villager.

I'm not a wolf though. And it looks like you'll all soon find out that too

Who were you currently on

Who were you currently on

Roll a dice

Roll a dice

Ok well then I'm clearly not trying to get you off someone anyway hahaha

How the hell would you even do wagonomics on yourself anyways.

'Oh if I'm a wolf I'd vote x way

'But I'm a villager so I didn't '

Like it's patently nonsense to actually believe one can be objective on themselves in that respect.

If you want to do wagonomics on me then do them yourself, I know that I am town and thus I will treat the wagonomics accordingly

Necro if you were a wolf who would you munch in the morning

Ok well then I'm clearly not trying to get you off someone anyway hahaha

Why are you on Osh?

Why are you on Osh?

Because I think he's a wolf

• Advertisement

I wish skunk was here

tusk wrote:

.............. do I have to say it again.

Don't be giving the wolves ideas.

Necro wrote: »
    .............. do I have to say it again.

Don't be giving the wolves ideas.

Wolves don't need ideas. They can munch whoever they want

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

would you like to collate this and provide it to the wolves on a golden platter?

OK, I’m voting Tusk

Either he’s a wolf, so I’m voting right.
    Or he’s a villager with a very good reason to draw votes.

(I get he might be splitting wolf votes but I didn’t have much confidence in my Necro\GnR pick anyway)

Clarabel wrote: »
    would you like to collate this and provide it to the wolves on a golden platter?

I can but I won't. I also don't see why people think this is useful to wolves

OK, I’m voting Tusk

Either he’s a wolf, so I’m voting right.
    Or he’s a villager with a very good reason to draw votes.

(I get he might be splitting wolf votes but I didn’t have much confidence in my Necro\GnR pick anyway)

I don't want any votes on me thanks

Would anyone be interested to join me in an osh vote?

Would anyone be interested to join me in an osh vote?

Persuade me

• Advertisement

Persuade me

He's a wolf. Bland content. Nothing original to add. Keeps lying low. Jumps on other people's thoughts without any of his own.

Advertisement