Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I'm on necro, we don't have time this game to mess around

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm on necro, we don't have time this game to mess around

I respect that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

tusk wrote: »
    He's a wolf. Bland content. Nothing original to add. Keeps lying low. Jumps on other people's thoughts without any of his own.

Those reasons could just say “newbie”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Green&Red wrote: »
    So this isn't directed towards you Necro but everyone else should read this, this is what Osh (I think) is based their decision of lynching Lady Skunk or myself off. Its completely lopsided, completely and then Necro has the audacity to say I have little reason to say it.

Just read the Clara piece!

Nope i'm thinking you or skunk because I can't see two wolves been in the first vote on Baggly. If I was a wolf I'd want to split the vote to hide better.

The only way I could see two wolves voting the same is if they a) thought someone was a roled villager, which on day 1 seems unlikely, or b) if they thought there were a lot of people jumping on the same vote, as then yes they could hide amongst lots of players. I switched late to Baggly and I don't recall many saying they were going for him.

So for me, it's between you or skunk for one definite wolf.

Those reasons could just say “newbie”

Nah. His posts seem too premeditated

• Advertisement

osh wrote: »
    Nope i'm thinking you or skunk because I can't see two wolves been in the first vote on Baggly. If I was a wolf I'd want to split the vote to hide better.

The only way I could see two wolves voting the same is if they a) thought someone was a roled villager, which on day 1 seems unlikely, or b) if they thought there were a lot of people jumping on the same vote, as then yes they could hide amongst lots of players. I switched late to Baggly and I don't recall many saying they were going for him.

Genie much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Genie much

I'm going to add the 3 hour genie appears to the straw list. When did you first call osh out ...

Very well articulated osh. Who's in your backroom trying helping you to construct these posts?

Just for fun, here’s a quote from the last game (I wasn’t in it, nor was Necro. Shame, I wanted to see his posts)
    Necro wrote: »
    Well played wolves ye will see in the backroom that double up on Baggly outfoxed me as well, nicely done.

I was stuck in a tunnel on poor old Whippy from day 1 :( I was suspicious of kitten but couldn't see the two of them teamed so I discounted kitten and figured the votes were pointing at poor duffers :/

Enjoyed reading that when I could, not too hectic so I could catch up fairly easily :D

Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm going to add the 3 hour genie appears to the straw list. When did you first call osh out ...

He genied just as I asked people to join me.

He was under no pressure to come out before that as I was the only one declared on him.

• Advertisement

Now I've called him out and he's gone AWOL to get advice

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just for fun, here’s a quote from the last game (I wasn’t in it, nor was Necro. Shame, I wanted to see his posts)

If you want a wolf game of mine check out Deadwood. I won that one. I was Desmond for the record.

If you want a village game check Friends, I was Katie.

Waaay too quiet

Very well articulated osh. Who's in your backroom trying helping you to construct these posts?

You have a good imagination I'll give you that. Nothing I say will change your mind so as I said earlier vote for me if you want. I don't mind but it will be a mistake.

You have a good imagination I'll give you that. Nothing I say will change your mind so as I said earlier vote for me if you want. I don't mind but it will be a mistake.

What do you think of the backroom site? I find it pretty slow

Now I've called him out and he's gone AWOL to get advice

Oh I'm sorry, I should be refreshing this thread every 20 seconds right to see your witty posts? I do have other things to do in my life as well.

What do you think of the backroom site? I find it pretty slow

Given I've never played before I don't know what a backroom site is

Oh I'm sorry, I should be refreshing this thread every 20 seconds right to see your witty posts? I do have other things to do in my life as well.

Yeah like reading your back room

If you want a wolf game of mine check out Deadwood. I won that one. I was Desmond for the record.

If you want a village game check Friends, I was Katie.

I joked about earlier but I find it odd how often you say you’re a villager. I had a quick scan of the Friends one though and see it’s just your style so I’m discounting that

You liking the double wolf in the last game sways me away from GnR though

I’m still torn but at the moment am leaning to Tusk (though I have to say I like the Osh goading. It should have started much earlier though)

I joked about earlier but I find it odd how often you say you’re a villager. I had a quick scan of the Friends one though and see it’s just your style so I’m discounting that

You liking the double wolf in the last game sways me away from GnR though

I’m still torn but at the moment am leaning to Tusk (though I have to say I like the Osh goading. It should have started much earlier though)

I've been trying to goad people all day. Nobody's taken the bait

• Advertisement

Ten minutes left. Skunk are you there or what

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I like to tell the truth is all :)

I'm changing to gnr

I like to tell the truth is all :)

So next time you're a wolf I can expect you to come right out with it?

Necro, why might Tusk be trying to pull votes away from you?

Necro, why might Tusk be trying to pull votes away from you?

I'm not

I'm not

I wasn’t asking you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Majority reached

I'm not

I haven't asked anyone not to vote necro.

I'm actually slightly worried he'll flip red and I'll look bad for it, but he's not top of my list so I can't vote for him right now

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    Majority reached

Woops

Advertisement