Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

tusk wrote: »
    Lads I'm really sorry. Terrible day for it to happen. But I've to go to hospital with Mrs tusk :(

Think it's wolfy if u must. But I think some of u guys would know I wouldn't play games like that.

I believe en as vig. I haven't had time to b read anything really but I will try catch up as soon as I can later on.

Pls pls pls pls don't put votes in until I'm back to chat. I'm not a wolf and I really don't want to lose this game

Sorry to hear that Tusk! I hope she’s okay. I won’t be back for a bit anyway and I wouldn’t go all in after you without you being here to defend yourself anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Lads I'm really sorry. Terrible day for it to happen. But I've to go to hospital with Mrs tusk :(

Think it's wolfy if u must. But I think some of u guys would know I wouldn't play games like that.

I believe en as vig. I haven't had time to b read anything really but I will try catch up as soon as I can later on.

Pls pls pls pls don't put votes in until I'm back to chat. I'm not a wolf and I really don't want to lose this game

Tusk I am really sorry. I hope everything is okay! Don't worry about the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Good luck Tusk, hope all's OK

Annoyingly I do think Tusk is wolf, but I don't for one second doubt him there

I guess we can still discuss. I probably won't be around much this evening so I'll need to get my thoughts out during the day

LadySkunk wrote: »

I’m thinking maybe Clara does have an agenda? She’s been very easy to brush off EN coming out as the vig and poking holes in it. Then saying me not being present is a known wolf tactic, I mean it is but I feel I’m giving a pretty convincing argument this morning.

I'm trying to follow others by example and making sure that we look at every option. remember I got burnt really badly by jake the snake last time because I accepted something at face value? I'm absolutely not trying to brush it off I am trying to be calm and methodical and factual in our assessments. I believe ENs claim now there is no counter.

Im curious about the double kill on Necro this morning. EN if you shot Necro and the wolves munched him. Would SK tell us it was a double kill?

I don't think munches are optional, but also why would you not want to munch? It's a bit of a strange choice though.

I always read SK as serial killer, and I'm scratching my head going - er what??

• Advertisement

Annoyingly I do think Tusk is wolf, but I don't for one second doubt him there

I guess we can still discuss. I probably won't be around much this evening so I'll need to get my thoughts out during the day

I'm 100% with you on this. I 100% believe tusk is a wolf and also won't be around this evening.

We can park that tusk is 100% wolf - do we have any other takers on this? LS will you bus tusk? Osh - what do you think?

Then we can work through the other wolf?

I really have to go though

Clarabel wrote: »
    so my thoughts on LadySkunk and I've brought in a few posts to example
    - She keeps just going back to the same old ground. Put out a post and then it appears she got stuck in a tunnel and just went for the same reasons over and over again. Another classic wolf tactic (so that's two now)
    - a few I'm going to do this and never comes back to do it (three classic wolf moves)
    - using words and no actions (4 ......)

I'm looking for a pair and maybe Tusk and LS is good, I don't think that they have interacted at all (5 classic moves)

Clarabel I can answer all of these easily.
    1. I went back to the same thing yesterday with the two guys and stated at the time it was because they didn’t respond to my post that you quoted. Necro responded partially to it and Green didn’t until a time I was back in work which I said I wouldn’t be around for. Wolves don’t tunnel, they see will others hope onto it and if nobody does they move onto someone else. I didn’t move off them. So not a wolf tactic
    2. I also wrote about the saying I’ll do things and not in response to Tusk yesterday. I haven’t had time to go back over things and put the work in I would like to do. So not a wolf tactic, a bad villager but not a wolf.
    3. I can only use words, I literally have had no time to go back and do ISOs or anything special. So again not a wolf tactic.
    4. Me and Tusk haven’t directly interacted but I did write on Day1 that I didn’t think he was a wolf like others did. If he was a wolf why would I write that when it would be used against me later?

Your arguments are not strong at all and to be honest you’re going after the easiest target here. Someone who hasn’t been around and won’t be here to defend themselves and that’s the biggest wolf tactic of all.

Im starting work now but I’ll be back on my lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

I'm 100% with you on this. I 100% believe tusk is a wolf and also won't be around this evening.

We can park that tusk is 100% wolf - do we have any other takers on this? LS will you bus tusk? Osh - what do you think?

I don't know, it is possible he's a wolf. I am concerned the way he jumped on me yesterday. And then not voting for me after all that. But then he was saying he thought pretty much everyone was a wolf so it's confusing.

sKeith has cleared me to repeat my own words so that night I messaged him...

Wow, that was a **** show!

I feel like it was Necro leading us to Baggly, so he's my placeholder for the kill but I'll sleep on it

But I went back over Baggly's posts and he was aggressive from the off with no real reason, maybe Necro was just reading that

This is mental, what have you dragged me into?!

No, I'm cancelling that after a read back.
    Currently no target

Damn I need to sleep!

Target: Ted_YNWA

I just can't shake the feeling there's something amiss. The reason I was holding off was that it's his first game too and I'll feel really bad ending it early if I'm wrong. But I think I have to act, I think if the vigilante doesn't kill suspicion will fall on the newbies and I don't want to get eaten by wolves! So Ted. But I'm really really sorry if I'm wrong!

I feel like it's accepted I'm the vigilante now but if there's any doubt ask me anything

Just to add, as EN is the only one I can definitely trust, I'd be happy to go along with what his best hunch is.

• Advertisement

I’m not going after Tusk when he’s not here to defend himself. Much like myself I think it’s so wolfy going after people who won’t be here.

Do not under any circumstances do a majority vote before we’re all back later

osh wrote: »
    Just to add, as EN is the only one I can definitely trust, I'd be happy to go along with what his best hunch is.

Best hunch Ted, I just can't see any reason for the silly games leading up to last night's lynch

I have a hunch on the second but would like to flesh it out before posting, I don't want to confuse issues

I’m not going after Tusk when he’s not here to defend himself. Much like myself I think it’s so wolfy going after people who won’t be here.

Do not under any circumstances do a majority vote before we’re all back later

I'm not going after tusk, I'm suggesting we park him as a known wolf and look for his partner

Absolutely agree with the waiting principle, but happy to discuss

I won't vote until gone 9pm

I'm also painfully aware that if I make an incorrect call, all the wolves have to do is both follow me and it's game over

I absolutely won't be around this evening.

My thoughts are out there. Tusk and LadySkunk, the response LS have given me is circular.

I'm happy to discuss with you! I will try be objective, considering that my feelings are quite strong.

You said you had thoughts but wanted to think about them...let's discuss?

You said you had thoughts but wanted to think about them...let's discuss?

My reticence is that if, say, you're wolf (not saying you are) and I incorrectly say it's Skunk. All you have to do is keep prodding that and I could easily dig myself in to deep. So, for now, I'd like to do some solo analysis and I'll come back with my thoughts later

My reticence is that if, say, you're wolf (not saying you are) and I incorrectly say it's Skunk. All you have to do is keep prodding that and I could easily dig myself in to deep. So, for now, I'd like to do some solo analysis and I'll come back with my thoughts later
    Well you know who my choices are.

I'd also encourage you to look into me so that you are confident in your choices.

I've still to go back over osh to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Stealing a quick look.

Thanks so much for the concern guys. Everything is okay.

I have h caught up. But I saw my name being thrown stone as 100 wolf. Wish is garbage

• Advertisement

I absolutely won't be around this evening.

What time is your cut off?
    Ideally I'd like to wait for tusk to be back in the game, if that's going to happen, as he's my main suspicion and I'd like to pull up some posts and ask some questions

Thanks so much for the concern guys. Everything is okay.

Great :)

I have a hunch on the second but would like to flesh it out before posting, I don't want to confuse issues

I've talked myself out of this one, so won't discuss it. Sorry for being so cryptic

Sorry for the gibberish.
    I haven't caught up.

Will be back later. I'm not a wolf. Do not vote at all. As wolves could easily have 2 votes on someone already in the hope they'll get an early lynch

Would doing FFA and discussing the collation or individuals help?

I'm on my mobile at the moment doing jobs so I'll be checking in as much as I can. The lesson on Monday was things take much longer if I'm walking around the shops playing werewolf.

We need to keep discussing....it almost feels like we have noise now, panic don't vote don't do anything because we are actually on wolves?

What time is your cut off?
    Ideally I'd like to wait for tusk to be back in the game, if that's going to happen, as he's my main suspicion and I'd like to pull up some posts and ask some questions

Should we also look at the second option and discuss that now?

Should we also look at the second option and discuss that now?

Hard stop. Probably 5ish, I can see what I can do.

I'd prefer discuss (no actions of course) now.

I'm on mobile too at the moment so I won't quote posts but we'll all know what I'm on about

Last night, pre-lynch, Tusk's fake vote changes and "why not?" style answers have me stuck. I just can't see any reason for them other than trying to sow confusion.

It's not the first time either. There was something about the deadroom location and, when asked about it, he replied something like "it's useful"

I'm sure there was one more example too with very aloof answering

I just don't understand why a villager would be like that, and until I get a plausible explanation I'm stuck on him

Pls pls pls keep discussing. I will hopefully be back around 5

• Advertisement

I've to get a load of invoices to send out this afternoon, but will be back on once that's done.

My gut feeling is tusk is a wolf. Between Ladyskunk and Clara I'm not sure. I did think there was one wolf between GnR and Skunk, but both my lynches so far have been bad choices. Though I think Necro also said he couldn't see Tusk and Clara being on the same team. Will try and find that post later to go over his thoughts, might find something useful.

Advertisement