Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I miss Necro, with his information overload that I thought was deliberately confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Clarabel wrote: »
    My thoughts are out there. Tusk and LadySkunk, the response LS have given me is circular.

I'm happy to discuss with you! I will try be objective, considering that my feelings are quite strong.

You said you had thoughts but wanted to think about them...let's discuss?

Clara your whole argument against me is circular. Just because you don’t like the answers that I’m giving you. You don’t like the answers because you’re a wolf and you’re trying to throw me under the bus because I’m an easy target.

Tusk and Clara asked each other were they wolves and Tusk even said it was bound to happen to one of them so easily could be both. They’ve been bussing each other from the start, go back and look at their interactions. Clara is bussing him right now. Get Tusk killed and when he flips red she’ll be cleared as a villager.

Tusk causing chaos last night and saying he kept his vote on Osh but voted for Necro in the end. Got himself in another nice little wagon there. Clara voted as an outlier last night because she knew we were looking at vote analysis and I’m fairly sure the two of them were the ones saying wagonomics weren’t helpful. They both voted first in the wagon on Day1 because it’s easier to say everyone else followed them so they’re safe at the front.

Osh if you are the other villager I was talking about then it’s up to you who you believe. If you believe what I’m saying then you know who the two wolves are. If you’re a wolf then I’ll tip my hat, I’m all over the place but I’m putting my trust in you and EN

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Clara your whole argument against me is circular. Just because you don’t like the answers that I’m giving you. You don’t like the answers because you’re a wolf and you’re trying to throw me under the bus because I’m an easy target.

Tusk and Clara asked each other were they wolves and Tusk even said it was bound to happen to one of them so easily could be both. They’ve been bussing each other from the start, go back and look at their interactions. Clara is bussing him right now. Get Tusk killed and when he flips red she’ll be cleared as a villager.

Tusk causing chaos last night and saying he kept his vote on Osh but voted for Necro in the end. Got himself in another nice little wagon there. Clara voted as an outlier last night because she knew we were looking at vote analysis and I’m fairly sure the two of them were the ones saying wagonomics weren’t helpful. They both voted first in the wagon on Day1 because it’s easier to say everyone else followed them so they’re safe at the front.

Osh if you are the other villager I was talking about then it’s up to you who you believe. If you believe what I’m saying then you know who the two wolves are. If you’re a wolf then I’ll tip my hat, I’m all over the place but I’m putting my trust in you and EN

Don't put your trust in anyone but en you nut case
    Jeeeeeez

tusk wrote: »
    Don't put your trust in anyone but en you nut case
    Jeeeeeez

Tusk give me a reason to not think it’s you :(

That wasn’t me going after you in your absence by the way, I just wanted to put it out so you could see it and respond and I would see it when I check back later

Tusk give me a reason to not think it’s you :(

That wasn’t me going after you in your absence by the way, I just wanted to put it out so you could see it and respond and I would see it when I check back later

I have a lot to catch up on. But for god sake putting random trust in people is ridiculous. I expect better from you.

• Advertisement

I have a lot to catch up on. But for god sake putting random trust in people is ridiculous. I expect better from you.

In random people? Tusk I put my trust in you on your first couple of games and you were just a random person.

I’m putting my trust in him because his posts today read as a genuine villager. I’m going with my gut on it

And on that note I expect better from you Tusk! Where’s your absolute panick and fighting to the death for the village to win. Losing your mind over villagers dying and trusting nobody? You don’t need to trust anyone because you know who everyone is already

Damn the one time I’m on and ready to respond to people and there’s nobody around. I have to go back to work but I’ll be back on around 7.

In random people? Tusk I put my trust in you on your first couple of games and you were just a random person.

I’m putting my trust in him because his posts today read as a genuine villager. I’m going with my gut on it

I guess there must be something in today's posts then that I need to read to understand that.

Right now, without having read 99% of today's posts I feel like it's impossible for us to win as village. There are two hidden wolves. 1 definite villager and 2 clueless fools, one of which is me. The wolves can easily push people their way as there's two of them to work together.

My plan is to go over every post from today and pull out every little tiny thing I find dodgy.

Since yesterday Osh has been my main target. But now, with everyone piling on me, I can't be sure. Clara is scaring me just as much as Osh. Skunk i'm not sure about because there were too few posts to really read. hopefully there's more from today.

EN. I pegged you as village from the getgo. In Fact at one point I had you as 'Definite Villager', so you can be sure at least some of my reads have been on the right track.

I can almost guarantee the two wolves currently have votes in on me right now in the hopes EN or the other remaining villager gets trigger happy.

Give me time to trawl through everything from today, answer all your questions and put your suspicions to rest on me. There are two wolves in osh, clara and skunk, so a 66% chance we hit a wolf if we go there. I understand anyone can say that, but I'M SAYING IT AS ABSOLUTE TRUTH, so if the ONE other villager can find it in them after my post later to agree with that, then we can narrow the pool to two.

As I write this, I'm getting more confident. I need this win. And I would love to get it for you EN and whoever the last remaining villager is.

Pls just give me time and let me catch up and respond to everytihng.

Also, skunk if you are the wolf, i'm gonna be furious!

Tusk, at the moment you have four sets of eyes on you

For me you have to explain last night's shenanigans. Convince me it's not you. Don't waste your time on others initially, you could convince me one is wolf, I'll still think you're the other

At the moment you're getting my vote. I will not vote until last minute, you have time to convince me but that's what you have to do

• Advertisement

I'm going to be pretty AWOL for a couple of hours myself. I'll try reading but I might struggle to keep up. I'll be back later though

Tusk, at the moment you have four sets of eyes on you

For me you have to explain last night's shenanigans. Convince me it's not you. Don't waste your time on others initially, you could convince me one is wolf, I'll still think you're the other

At the moment you're getting my vote. I will not vote until last minute, you have time to convince me but that's what you have to do

Great. Thank you.

This is a good plan. for speed, can you list your questions for me?

I'll give you exact details of everything I've done for the whole game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I'll. E hone shortly.

But not for long

I miss Necro, with his information overload that I thought was deliberately confusing

I'll try do something again with the data, but I really am running out of time

Lady I am really worried you are wolf, I have provided examples and details of why this is the case. You responses are not that I don't like them its that they are the same thing that makes you look wolfy. I'm sorry if they are true, but if it was one or two I could go yeah grand, but there are 5 typical wolf traits. it;s really hard not to look here.

I think me bussing tusk is funny, cause there is nothing to back it up, can I show some examples of where this is simply not the case? Are you making things up to paint a picture that suits a wolf that is about to get caught?

I was not on tusk at all and probably even defended him - Necro has this in his analysis, I am sure.
    I won't be voting tusk.
    I am going to race though.
    #ffa1

1. Barney for the breaking my heart stuff
    2. ladyskunk for low posting - look i know this is a **** reason but there are you now
    3. The newbies - DEFEND YOURSELF. Only jokin (kinda)
    3. GnR - you know gut wolfy
    so I have a busted phone and I'm on the top of your list next to wolfy McWolf Necro. Have you other reasons now?

FFA2
    Necro - my reasons are all over my posts
    GnR - self pres!

The outlier bit is also spinning a story with no facts, I had been on Necro all day, ALL day and to be honest I thought he was going to be lynched and so did he. I absolutely thought that I was the one who started that wagon, wolves do not like to start wagons, they like to sit in the middle of them. (so a very experienced wolf hunter told me)

I feel what you are doing here in adjusting the facts to fit in what is going on - please go back and actually have a look at my posts - I can pull out more examples if you give me questions.

Great. Thank you.

This is a good plan. for speed, can you list your questions for me?

I'll give you exact details of everything I've done for the whole game.

I'll quote a post below (sorry, back on mobile)

I'm on mobile too at the moment so I won't quote posts but we'll all know what I'm on about

Last night, pre-lynch, Tusk's fake vote changes and "why not?" style answers have me stuck. I just can't see any reason for them other than trying to sow confusion.

It's not the first time either. There was something about the deadroom location and, when asked about it, he replied something like "it's useful"

I'm sure there was one more example too with very aloof answering

I just don't understand why a villager would be like that, and until I get a plausible explanation I'm stuck on him

This, basically

Why the silly games? Especially last night, at a pretty vital time

Osh:

I'm on my mobile so it's harder to do multiple quotes. However I've gone back and read over his posts. I've also searched wherever someone has mentioned his name. (I have a lot as has Necro)

So reading his posts I feel the following
    1. He's new, I said he was experienced and I actually think that accounts for his quite forward (that's not the word I am looking for) reads. He mentioned it was a different game, so role hunting....not the same but allows for forwardness
    2. This same style that tusk is saying is scripted, I actually think that comes from his experience.
    3. He won't nail to a post, I agree on this point. It doesn't come across as Wolfy, even though this is classic wolf move, as I think this is newbie nerves. But let's consider this for now, it's one wolf trait so far.
    4. The village seems to think he is village. I'd usually laugh at this, but I'm really scratching my head at things to find him as Wolfy on.

I'm really struggling. There's panic today because we're on a wolf. We're on tusk and possibly LadySkunk. I can't see how tusk is not a wolf.

Okay back to osh, I think as an ISO there's slight wolf but probably overall village.

So again for me. I have my confirmed as EN and Clara. There's a wolf in Lady, tusk or Osh

Osh comes up cleanest here. But actually everyone should be looking at all analysis themselves

This, basically

Why the silly games? Especially last night, at a pretty vital time

I'm on mobile too at the moment so I won't quote posts but we'll all know what I'm on about

Last night, pre-lynch, Tusk's fake vote changes and "why not?" style answers have me stuck. I just can't see any reason for them other than trying to sow confusion.

Things were way too quiet last night. It's almost never a wolf up for lynch if it's quiet. Necro was on the chop. GNR to a lesser extent, based on declarations and interrogations. I was sure either GnR or Osh were wolves. I said legitimately that i'd be voting osh. Then there was no movement on the thread (admittedly like i said yesterday, he wasn't in trouble with just me on him so unlikely it would move him) I moved to you to try get some conversation flowing, but you didn't bit. Then I moved to GnR to try get some more info, but there were already a load of voters on him, so it became majority and he got ded straight away.

It's not the first time either. There was something about the deadroom location and, when asked about it, he replied something like "it's useful"

I asked this question hoping that a newb wolf would accidentaly out themselves by confirming which of the two backroom sites Skeith was using. Obviously the usual players would have an idea, but the newbs would only know if they were wolves. I said DnD and COP initially thinking that they'd notice, then to make it easier for them to fall into the trap i mentioned it again but as Change of Plan and Dungeons and Dragons, in case they didn't know what the acronyms were.

Necro eventually caved and answered for me, which made me think maybe he was trying to get it out in the open before his newb team wolf buddy slipped.

Clara jumped on me then after. I thought it would have been fairly obvious to experienced players what I was trying to do, so her jumping on me for it seemed weird to me.

I'm sure there was one more example too with very aloof answering

I just don't understand why a villager would be like that, and until I get a plausible explanation I'm stuck on him

My game plan in these games is to get as much posting out in the open as possible. Villagers can only rely on what's out on the thread to come to their conclusions and if things are quiet there's no info being shared. I'll do anything in my power to keep the posts flowing, whether that means accusing someone i don't think is a wolf, or pretending to vote on someone to get a reaction.

The best thing for wolves is a quiet thread with villagers not talking amongst themselves, so think about that when you're going back over everything and realise there's method to my perceived madness.

The whole 4 posters wolf thing was again a tactic to get people talking. To get and gauge reactions. Unfortunately it made everyone jump on me, so didn't quite go to plan.

Literally nothing i've done has been wolfy, and i've projected everything i've done on the thread so that people can see where i am, what i'm doing, how i'm thinking and who i'm suspect of.

Hope that helps, and if not, then we're doomed.

Sorry, the copy and paste went weird there, so the quotes went dodgy.

I've answered your questions inline.

• Advertisement

Jesus it's terrible quiet. Wolves are backrooming tactics right now for sure. I'll be heading home in the next couple of hours wso hopefully should have caught up by 7/8 at the latest.

You mention experienced players knowing what you were doing in one context, why wouldn't they know you were just shaking trees pre-lynch?

When it clearly didn't work, why were you so obtuse when I quizzed you? Why not just say you were trying to get posts flowing (I know at this point you may not be trusted me, but equally I know you didn't actually suspect me)

Then I moved to GnR to try get some more info, but there were already a load of voters on him, so it became majority and he got ded straight away..

Wait, you actually changed your vote?
    You didn't just say you were doing it? WTF?!

Lady I am really worried you are wolf, I have provided examples and details of why this is the case. You responses are not that I don't like them its that they are the same thing that makes you look wolfy. I'm sorry if they are true, but if it was one or two I could go yeah grand, but there are 5 typical wolf traits. it;s really hard not to look here.

I think me bussing tusk is funny, cause there is nothing to back it up, can I show some examples of where this is simply not the case? Are you making things up to paint a picture that suits a wolf that is about to get caught?

I was not on tusk at all and probably even defended him - Necro has this in his analysis, I am sure.

The outlier bit is also spinning a story with no facts, I had been on Necro all day, ALL day and to be honest I thought he was going to be lynched and so did he. I absolutely thought that I was the one who started that wagon, wolves do not like to start wagons, they like to sit in the middle of them. (so a very experienced wolf hunter told me)

I feel what you are doing here in adjusting the facts to fit in what is going on - please go back and actually have a look at my posts - I can pull out more examples if you give me questions.

Clara your argument against me is laughable. You’re saying what I’m doing is a wolf tactic then when I explain myself you’re saying my reasoning is also a wolf tactic so no matter what I say to you you’re going to spin it and say it’s a wolf tactic. If you’re a villager you’re tunnelling me big time.

I don’t think that’s the case though, I think you’re a wolf who’s either going to sacrifice your wolf buddy Tusk to clear yourself or in the case that Tusk isn’t a wolf you’re going after two easy targets today of people who said they wouldn’t be around most of the day.

You’re saying you weren’t on Tusk but you’re on him today and that’s what I was talking about.

You being on him today is you bussing him and one Day1 when the two of you were asking each other were you wolves. I can’t go back to quote posts, I’m on my phone in work but I’ve said my thoughts on the whole thing.

You’re saying there’s panick because a wolf is on the line. Clara there’s panick today on my part because if you lynch me then the game is over and the wolves reach parity. If a wolf dies tonight it’s not the end of the game so there wouldn’t be panick over it. There has been a serious drop in posts today against what there has been, so much so that I’ve been able to follow the day and understand what’s going on just by catching up on my lunch and break. That tells you more than me panicking over the game ending.

I have to go if you have questions on me, now is the time to ask. Please we need to keep talking.

There was panic earlier, noise because we were on a wolf, I still think we are on a wolf.

These are my full reads

Village

EN - village
    Osh - I've been through his posts again as I am trying to believe LadySkunk
    LS - I've gone through her posts and they just slippery
    Tusk - like what else can be said

wolfiest

I will come back to 9:55 to put my vote in tusk, as the request is to not do it beforehand. I'm really not happy though that I won't be around, the last time this happened I left and I was killed off (or the village was killed off - but either way I lost) - I really don't want to lose again. I need this win for the village.

I won't be voting tusk.
    I am going to race though.
    #ffa1

1. Barney for the breaking my heart stuff
    2. ladyskunk for low posting - look i know this is a **** reason but there are you now
    3. The newbies - DEFEND YOURSELF. Only jokin (kinda)
    3. GnR - you know gut wolfy
    so I have a busted phone and I'm on the top of your list next to wolfy McWolf Necro. Have you other reasons now?

FFA2
    Necro - my reasons are all over my posts
    GnR - self pres!
    Clara your argument against me is laughable. You’re saying what I’m doing is a wolf tactic then when I explain myself you’re saying my reasoning is also a wolf tactic so no matter what I say to you you’re going to spin it and say it’s a wolf tactic. If you’re a villager you’re tunnelling me big time.

I don’t think that’s the case though, I think you’re a wolf who’s either going to sacrifice your wolf buddy Tusk to clear yourself or in the case that Tusk isn’t a wolf you’re going after two easy targets today of people who said they wouldn’t be around most of the day.

You’re saying you weren’t on Tusk but you’re on him today and that’s what I was talking about.

You being on him today is you bussing him and one Day1 when the two of you were asking each other were you wolves. I can’t go back to quote posts, I’m on my phone in work but I’ve said my thoughts on the whole thing.

You’re saying there’s panick because a wolf is on the line. Clara there’s panick today on my part because if you lynch me then the game is over and the wolves reach parity. If a wolf dies tonight it’s not the end of the game so there wouldn’t be panick over it. There has been a serious drop in posts today against what there has been, so much so that I’ve been able to follow the day and understand what’s going on just by catching up on my lunch and break. That tells you more than me panicking over the game ending.

I am 100% confident that we will be playing tomorrow. Tusk is a wolf, that I am sure of.

I am worried that we are not talking, every time we talk about tusk the volume of posts starts up again. I've responded to everything I can. Volume of course was going to drop because there are only 5 players - usually this would be a speed day scenorio. I like that we have space and time to think things through.

LadySkunk I really am trying not to tunnel you but EN is clear, that leaves you and Osh.....I've posted a good bit about him today. no one has come in with any discussion points, which leads me to think that he is village cause there is no panic there either.

sorry for the quotes - they were from way back when I was multi quoting things

Wait, you actually changed your vote?
    You didn't just say you were doing it? WTF?!

this is why we should only vote when we are sure.
    A said on the thread when I was voting for Necro and that's why he got so upset because if others do it as placeholders then they are dead before 10pm

I can't answer for tusk if he was actually moving and physically voting (and there is no ways to prove it even if he says it), but when he voted at 9:55 and said on thread he was doing it he actually did it.

that's why the day ended early.

Yeah, sorry - didn't express myself clearly

We're expected to believe an experienced player, who talks about others players being experienced enough to get the little trick plays and warns against majority votes decides to me GnR's tree, just to get info, but in doing so clicks on another tab to go the voting page and clicks on GnR and "woops"?!

At this point Tusk I believe you're a wolf bbc you're trying to take a bullet to help conceal your partner tomorrow and ensure I don't take a vigilante shot after the lynch even when you flip red

• Advertisement

*to shake GnR's tree

Sorry, still on mobile

Advertisement