Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I've talked myself out of this one, so won't discuss it. Sorry for being so cryptic

i would like to hear it

Clarabel wrote: »
    Should we also look at the second option and discuss that now?

yep, let's look at a second option, because the first one is so clearly correct!

this is becoming farcical

osh wrote: »
    I've to get a load of invoices to send out this afternoon, but will be back on once that's done.

My gut feeling is tusk is a wolf. Between Ladyskunk and Clara I'm not sure. I did think there was one wolf between GnR and Skunk, but both my lynches so far have been bad choices. Though I think Necro also said he couldn't see Tusk and Clara being on the same team. Will try and find that post later to go over his thoughts, might find something useful.

so you went from 100% to possibly to gut. ok bud. keep up the good work there

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Clara your whole argument against me is circular. Just because you don’t like the answers that I’m giving you. You don’t like the answers because you’re a wolf and you’re trying to throw me under the bus because I’m an easy target.

Tusk and Clara asked each other were they wolves and Tusk even said it was bound to happen to one of them so easily could be both. They’ve been bussing each other from the start, go back and look at their interactions. Clara is bussing him right now. Get Tusk killed and when he flips red she’ll be cleared as a villager.

Tusk causing chaos last night and saying he kept his vote on Osh but voted for Necro in the end. Got himself in another nice little wagon there. Clara voted as an outlier last night because she knew we were looking at vote analysis and I’m fairly sure the two of them were the ones saying wagonomics weren’t helpful. They both voted first in the wagon on Day1 because it’s easier to say everyone else followed them so they’re safe at the front.

Osh if you are the other villager I was talking about then it’s up to you who you believe. If you believe what I’m saying then you know who the two wolves are. If you’re a wolf then I’ll tip my hat, I’m all over the place but I’m putting my trust in you and EN

i didn't vote for necro. i voted for gnr. which caused the maj lynch.

and i said it straight out on the thread.

And on that note I expect better from you Tusk! Where’s your absolute panick and fighting to the death for the village to win. Losing your mind over villagers dying and trusting nobody? You don’t need to trust anyone because you know who everyone is already

is the last 70 posts enough for you hahahhahaahahahaha

• Advertisement

Ok, i've caught up to page 65. I can't keep going cos my missus keeps calling for me.

I am absolutely certain Clara and Osh are wolves. Skunk if you are village come with me on clara and we will at least get anohter day out of it.

EN belive me please. I am village and we absolutely HAVE to lynch CLARA

My vote is going in now.

If you don't belive me and go another way, then i'm sorry i didn't do enough village. i did my best though.

My vote is in on CLARA.

Please follow me village.

Good Luck and see you on the flip my dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Tusk, I hate that time and circumstance is preventing a proper discussion but if you do return this is the only way you'll convince me...

Here's the guts of my main concern

Quote: Electric Nitwit
    Wait, you actually changed your vote?
    You didn't just say you were doing it? WTF?!

Yeah, sorry - didn't express myself clearly

We're expected to believe an experienced player, who talks about others players being experienced enough to get the little trick plays and warns against majority votes decides to me GnR's tree, just to get info, but in doing so clicks on another tab to go the voting page and clicks on GnR and "woops"?!

At this point Tusk I believe you're a wolf bbc you're trying to take a bullet to help conceal your partner tomorrow and ensure I don't take a vigilante shot after the lynch even when you flip red

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Sorry can you point out where I said you were 100% wolf tusk? I don’t think I’ve ever said I was that certain you were a wolf. But I have to narrow down who the wolves and out of you, Clara and ladyskunk you are the most likely imo. I could indeed be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

this is great, so all day we;ve had the chance to discuss things and now tusk comes in and points out where I've said he's a wolf as proof I'm a wolf. WUT?

I'm not here to defend myself and I'm not sure what I am defending.
    I'm village, so I 100% know if you vote me tonight it will be wrong.

Tusk you didn't post all of the posts today where I was saying don't lynch tusk while he is gone, if I was a wolf then that would have been the easy option and the best strategy for a wolf. Why didn't I do that? Because I want to wolf hunt I want to find them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

tusk wrote: »
    Nobody had come out with a counter, but everyone had posted. OF COURSE HE's the BLOODY VIG, but ok, you're happy with him for the moment. off you trot mate.

I did vote for you, then I moved to GnR and it was a stupid maj lynch, which I'll also be heavily against in future. If that had not have happened, I'd likely have been back on you like a flash.

Nobody else is even thinking of you since i brough you up, so your reasoning is garbage, and is exactly what your wolf buddy told you to say. Keep the focus on tusk, easy lynch.

Right, so it's not possible that if EN wasn't the vig, the real vig might just bide his time before revealing? He has to do it immediately first post?

more useless garbage. plus you've the good sense to try to question the only confirmed villager and take his time away from wolf hunting to answer a stupid question. Maj lynch, and he clearly stated he didn't get his vote in on time last night.

Where exactly did I question EN? I just didn't understand the majority rules properly and didn't spot his post about missing the vote. I never questioned him, it was a simple post. Sorry that I don;t understand all the rules as clearly as you, but I;m sure on your first game you were the same.

this is great, so all day we;ve had the chance to discuss things and now tusk comes in and points out where I've said he's a wolf as proof I'm a wolf. WUT?

I'm not here to defend myself and I'm not sure what I am defending.
    I'm village, so I 100% know if you vote me tonight it will be wrong.

Tusk you didn't post all of the posts today where I was saying don't lynch tusk while he is gone, if I was a wolf then that would have been the easy option and the best strategy for a wolf. Why didn't I do that? Because I want to wolf hunt I want to find them.

that would be ridiculous. even the most stupid wolf would know that advocating for an early lynch on someone who's not around due to emergency would come across as completely batsh!t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I voted for Clarabel. I’m going to vomit if I’m wrong :(

Why though? Tusk has a tendency to come in at the last min throw things up in the air and he's been wrong time and time again?

I'm not even sure what he is saying except, she;s a wolf vote her.
    I pointed out that he was a wolf and that's his reason for why I am a wolf - again WUT?

The village has been onto tusk for 3 days now - there's pages of posts about why he is a wolf.

I have to run again - but why?

Tusk, I hate that time and circumstance is preventing a proper discussion but if you do return this is the only way you'll convince me...

Here's the guts of my main concern

Wait, you actually changed your vote?
    You didn't just say you were doing it? WTF?!

Yeah, sorry - didn't express myself clearly

We're expected to believe an experienced player, who talks about others players being experienced enough to get the little trick plays and warns against majority votes decides to me GnR's tree, just to get info, but in doing so clicks on another tab to go the voting page and clicks on GnR and "woops"?!

At this point Tusk I believe you're a wolf bbc you're trying to take a bullet to help conceal your partner tomorrow and ensure I don't take a vigilante shot after the lynch even when you flip red

I don't understand this... can you explain.

I'm not trying to take a bloody bullet. everything i've said is blatantly clear that clara is a wolf. You are being played man. You're gonna kick yourself so hard tonight if you lynch me.

You don't take a vig shot tonight if you lynch me because the game is over.

Holy ****, really?!

that would be ridiculous. even the most stupid wolf would know that advocating for an early lynch on someone who's not around due to emergency would come across as completely batsh!t

But that;s what you;ve just done tonight???

sorry mine is not emergency - planned - but still

I don't understand this... can you explain.

I'm not trying to take a bloody bullet. everything i've said is blatantly clear that clara is a wolf. You are being played man. You're gonna kick yourself so hard tonight if you lynch me.

You don't take a vig shot tonight if you lynch me because the game is over.

When you were playing tree shaking, I'm voting xxxx silly buggers why did you actually vote for GnR?

If all you wanted was info you'd say you were, sure. You wouldn't click, then post woops when amajoroty was announced

Holy ****, really?!

it's the right play i think, and if i'm wrong I'm sorry, but I did everything with the village in mind.

Skunk, if you're doing this as wolf knowning clara is innocent, you sicken me :(

• Advertisement

When you were playing tree shaking, I'm voting xxxx silly buggers why did you actually vote for GnR?

If all you wanted was info you'd say you were, sure. You wouldn't click, then post woops when amajoroty was announced

GNR was my second wolf pick on my ffa table after osh.

I had a vote in on osh, and nobody wanted to join me, i was getting nowhere with it, so I said i'd vote gnr and i did. how was i to know it was a maj lynch. nobody at least not more than 1 person had declared on him.

that;s why you don't actually vote - Necro was screaming this at us

I posted woops because i didn't know i would be a deciding vote on a maj lynch that wasn't clear was going to happen...

you knew what you were at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

A majority has been reached.

that;s why you don't actually vote - Necro was screaming this at us

eh sorry, but where did you vote, and when?

pot kettle.

I voted very close to vote close, so there wouldn't have been much difference anyway.

you knew what you were at

you're full of it

not even defending yousrelf. just redirecting

if osh voted clara, it's a bus.

Skunk was my most trusted, I've followed her onto Clarabel

Tusk, if your lateness and absence was a tactic I'm never playing werewolf or taking to you again

• Advertisement

Skunk was my most trusted, I've followed her onto Clarabel

Tusk, if your lateness and absence was a tactic I'm never playing werewolf or taking to you again

you wont be disapointed by me buddy. i promise. my reads might be off, but i'm village

Advertisement