Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Yeah guys you did a great job! My god Clara I wanted to kill you today though :pac:

Tusk I’m so glad you’re not a wolf though, it was your posts when you came back that made me think again about you and Clarabel I knew was a wolf from her coming after me so hard today so I went with her. I genuinely would have needed awhile to get over that betrayal :o

And stop with the new tactics hahaha I like your old tactic we’re I knew 100% you were a villager with me :P

i'm actually just throwing that new tactics thing in there for the craic. i have no tactics at all hahaha

Last game my tactic was to lie low and not post much, then i made a balls of it, so i gave up day one.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It was good to see what goes on in a game. Hard to fit it in with RL responsibilities.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clarabel wrote:
    Necro - I am also really really really sorry about slatting your waganomics. I love them, just not when used against me!

A wolf gotta do what a wolf gotta do, it's cool. Wasnt joking when I said I like playing with ya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hard luck village.

Well done wolves.

Thanks sKeith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

your work was excellent and actually when I took waganomics lessons this morning I couldn't post it cause it clearly showed me as wolf! Vote analysis is KING!

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »

EN, it happens. Welcome to the horrific world of Werewolf. Best way to get over it is to sign up for the next game!!!

Ted and osh too of course!!

Absolutely. I'm nearly crying here, but also have the biggest smile.

I hate this game, but i need it in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Well done everyone, good game to read and a nice pace to it. Well done all the newbies.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057991943/3/#post110633035

• Registered Users Posts: 10,944 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Guys, I'm so sorry, that was a monumental f--- up at the end. Time was so tight I messed up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I think BRs should be open for all, if you need link or account set up for you , pm me and i'll get you in.
    DRs should still be writable.

problems, shout here at me or pm me.

Guys, I'm so sorry, that was a monumental f--- up at the end. Time was so tight I messed up

Dont worry about it man. it hurts you more than anyone else. lol

wanted to say, you took to this like a pro, you're play was top notch. very impressive. very well done man. and you came out as vig at the perfect time.

don't be too hard on yourself. it's almost impossible to get anything right in this game hahah.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Don't worry about it dude, these things happen. Hope you enjoyed the game, that's the main thing!!

I was very distracted in real life, tusk's info rush was just too much, too late for me to process quickly

I kept saying I wanted to believe you tusk. My gut knew

I'd have shot Clara given the night, that was always my plan. The late switches just panicked me

sKeith wrote: »
    I think BRs should be open for all, if you need link or account set up for you , pm me and i'll get you in.
    DRs should still be writable.

problems, shout here at me or pm me.

Thanks for the game SK. you're a hero for feeding our habits between the big ones. <3

I feel that this should be called a draw! It was hard won! well done to you and Osh.

He came out with some amazing lines I thought to keep us covered

sKeith wrote: »
    Clarabel voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 11:33:02.875977
    Clarabel voted LadySkunk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 13:43:55.810906
    osh voted LadySkunk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 14:51:04.990072
    Clarabel voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 17:02:13.151732
    osh voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 17:06:11.595064
    osh voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 19:56:22.962433
    tusk voted Clarabel in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:20:06.882652
    LadySkunk voted Clarabel in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:47:09.396228
    Clarabel voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:47:28.552248
    Clarabel voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:55:00.226007
    Clarabel voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:58:10.528199
    Electric Nitwit voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:59:15.413114
    Clarabel voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:59:23.899730
    osh voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:59:24.141293
    Clarabel voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:59:33.292457
    osh voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:59:37.202824
    Clarabel voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:59:43.165711
    osh voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:59:45.067137
    Electric Nitwit voted Clarabel in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:59:46.846427
    osh voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:59:52.336878
    Clarabel voted tusk in July Vig 10 at 2019-07-12 21:59:53.032955

The bolded was the majority reached. underlined came after.

You are, of course, right. Sorry if I was aggressive in the moment

Thanks a million for running

tusk, I still think you're playing a long game, everyone loves you and won't believe you're a wolf!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Don’t go down that hole of self hatred :pac: I have it a bit myself for not posting earlier I was going for Clara. I didn’t think anyone would listen to me anyway.

The last game me and Tusk made an absolute balls of it and I had my vote on the last wolf and changed because he said to vote someone else at literally .59. I hated myself for it but felt a bit better knowing Tusk was part of it too so you can take solace in the fact I had a part to play in it too :P

Definite wolf win Clara, you deserve it.

Maj vote was the rule, so no draw to be had.

And Ted - I am so, so, so, so, so sorry for ruining your first game

Don’t go down that hole of self hatred :pac: I have it a bit myself for not posting earlier I was going for Clara. I didn’t think anyone would listen to me anyway.

The last game me and Tusk made an absolute balls of it and I had my vote on the last wolf and changed because he said to vote someone else at literally .59. I hated myself for it but felt a bit better knowing Tusk was part of it too so you can take solace in the fact I had a part to play in it too :P

that was me he killed!

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »
    tusk, I still think you're playing a long game, everyone loves you and won't believe you're a wolf!

but yet every single person always thinks i'm a wolf. I don't get it hahahaha

giphy.gif

I have to be social for a bit. I'll have a lot more to say and ask later

it would have been worse if i was a wolf and moved you off steve.

Same as now. Imagine if you'd have got the clara vote in correctly, and me or skunk was a wolf and tricked you. you'd feel worse for having been tricked.

in WW there is always something worse than what happened. hahah

that was me he killed!

Hahahaha Clarabel this was your revenge wasn’t it :D Really well done today, you pulled out all the stops to get me and Osh wasn’t even on my radar so you guys really deserve the win :)

that was me he killed!

you were phil?

i didn't get the referecne you made earlier hahah. i was thinking to myslef 'what is this mad wolf on about right now?'

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I KNEW you were a wolf Clara!!

Necro and myself tearing into each other on D2 was the losing of it

Well done wolves, great to win with a clean slate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

You are, of course, right. Sorry if I was aggressive in the moment

Thanks a million for running
    just look at all the osh clarabel votes trying to grab last vote :D
    its hillarious, and i'm glad for automated vote counting ;)

tusk wrote: »
    it would have been worse if i was a wolf and moved you off steve.

Same as now. Imagine if you'd have got the clara vote in correctly, and me or skunk was a wolf and tricked you. you'd feel worse for having been tricked.

in WW there is always something worse than what happened. hahah

Absolutely! It would have hurt me so much more if it turned out being you.

One day Tusk.. One day me and you will save the village rather than stumbling around like drunk babies knocking everything and causing it to come crashing to the ground around us. One day!!!! :pac:

I'm really lookin forward to reading the brs.

can't hack it now tho. maybe sunday lol

GG dudes. I am out of here. <3 you all

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    I KNEW you were a wolf Clara!!

Necro and myself tearing into each other on D2 was the losing of it

Well done wolves, great to win with a clean slate!

I forgot about this!! I was down some rabbit hole I thought this is gas like they’re really going for it to prove they’re not wolves. Sorry guys

Advertisement