Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    R. I'm delighted. I don't think I can handle the R.
    Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Xlxb

okaaay so :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clarabel wrote:
    R. I'm delighted. I don't think I can handle the R. Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Xlxb

Oh god Clara's stuck in a loop!!

Baggly and Necro, are you on a wolf team together?

tusk wrote:
    As new information becomes available, like ted slipping up & mentioning someone who hasn't posted and isn't even in the game as a wolf, then I'll start saying things about that.

Fair enough so, ask away dont let me stop ya!

tusk wrote:

Nope. Still hasn't happened, as fun as it probably would be :D

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Fair enough so, ask away dont let me stop ya!

Oh I shant ;)

Nope. Still hasn't happened, as fun as it probably would be :D

I fear a really experienced wolf team showing up at some point :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Xlxb

Well this is awkward. I won't be letting my handbag post for the rest of the game!

I'm not tusk, I'm delighted though, I don't think I can handle the pressure. I feel deer caught in the headlights enough as vil.

However just let's be clear about Batman. I won a batman standoff with a teenager last night, not just about who is Batman but about who gets to use batman as the piece on the game board. I won. I feel a little bad.

I'm inclined to think tusk is not a wolf for the statement. Like I'd also count me. It's like saying there's 10 people posted, definitely 2 in that 10. You wouldn't say 9? I don't think.

I wanna know what his new strategy is though.

tusk wrote:
    I fear a really experienced wolf team showing up at some point

I'm more worried about the new players being wolves :P harder to judge their style etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well funny you should say that because you not too long ago said yourself...

Now that is interesting. A wolf in one of the first posters, but the newbies aren't wolves because they've already posted. Ted is a newbie so surely not a wolf going by your logic Tusk. That narrows the 'at least one wolf in the first four posters' to at least one wolf in two people - Necro and Nitwit. I believe Nitwit might be new too, not sure on that. So really you're saying there is at least one wolf between you and Necro. That suggests that you've narrowed it down to Necro is a wolf.

• Advertisement

I wanna know what his new strategy is though.

I'm trying out lot's of different tactics on and off and gauging them as I go.

No overall strategy for the whole game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Baggly wrote: »
    Im pretty sure Tusk is a wolf.

At this early stage I agree

My thankonomics have revealed

1 thank in the first 24 posts (Mistake in #25 by me where I said it was 23) - thats a thank rate of 4.3%
    After it was pointed out Tusk raised his thankrate to 23% and proceeded to maintain a thankrate of 16.2% in the 68 posts since then

I can only conclude that Tusk is a wolf

giphy.gif

Green&Red wrote: »
    At this early stage I agree

My thankonomics have revealed

1 thank in the first 24 posts (Mistake in #25 by me where I said it was 23) - thats a thank rate of 4.3%
    After it was pointed out Tusk raised his thankrate to 23% and proceeded to maintain a thankrate of 16.2% in the 68 posts since then

I can only conclude that Tusk is a wolf

giphy.gif

Well I can't argue with thankonomics.

I would just ask that you review the specific thanks themselves and realise that a lot of the first posts weren't thankworthy for me, whereas the later ones upped their thankability.

Is this the work of someone posting to a BR first and then here?

Fair point!

Clara, can you explain what's happened here pls?

tusk wrote: »
    Well I can't argue with thankonomics.

I would just ask that you review the specific thanks themselves and realise that a lot of the first posts weren't thankworthy for me, whereas the later ones upped their thankability.

Perhaps BUT you went back after I pointed it out and thanked two posts in the original sample just to raise your initial thanks rate.

In the absence of anything else ............

Barney92 wrote:
    Now that is interesting. A wolf in one of the first posters, but the newbies aren't wolves because they've already posted. Ted is a newbie so surely not a wolf going by your logic Tusk. That narrows the 'at least one wolf in the first four posters' to at least one wolf in two people - Necro and Nitwit. I believe Nitwit might be new too, not sure on that. So really you're saying there is at least one wolf between you and Necro. That suggests that you've narrowed it down to Necro is a wolf.

Yep l was wondering when he'd go back to that initial assumption but he just hasn't yet :/

Perhaps BUT you went back after I pointed it out and thanked two posts in the original sample just to raise your initial thanks rate.

In the absence of anything else ............

I'm afraid i didn't.

The last post I posted was the last I saw. I had to catch up on all posts after that post.

Ok dinner calling me. BBL

Ok, so we have at least one wolf in the four posters so far.

For reference. Here's the post. I posted and left for a meeting. Everything I thanked after that was catching up about 35/40 minutes later.

• Advertisement

Okay so last time we couldn't talk about how to catch the other RV, poor seer. This time it's good for the village to talk about how to catch the SK.

Okay so last time we couldn't talk about how to catch the other RV, poor seer. This time it's good for the village to talk about how to catch the SK.

Do they tend to act / smell like a wolf and we use similar methods to catch them?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Baggly wrote:
    No not at all. Im hoping Ted will answer them tbh. In the meantime, j'accuse.

Did I miss a question?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Sorry to be thick... RV? SK?

We don't have an SK. We have a vigilante who's part of the village?

Roled villager - vigilante in this case. they have special powers

Serial Killer - a 1 person team who tries to kill wolves and villagers.

Would you like the long or short version of the story about how it happened?

The long version involves my birthday, a party and starts on the 16th June.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Did I miss a question?

I was responding to the below, Ted.
    trying to deflect from my ted questions?

Well im not a wolf, so no.

We don't have an SK. We have a vigilante who's part of the village?

What? Okay I'm at home. I'll go make a cuppa and figure out what's going on. Confused villager strikes again.

• Advertisement

Keep asking questions. There are no stupid ones. I've asked them all before :)

Advertisement