Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WereWolf: A 10 player Vigilante game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    Would you like the long or short version of the story about how it happened?

The long version involves my birthday, a party and starts on the 16th June.

I personally would like the long version

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Whats the story Tusk. You're not liking all my posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Would you like the long or short version of the story about how it happened?

The long version involves my birthday, a party and starts on the 16th June.

Do tell, I'm always a fan of fiction

Baggly wrote: »
    Whats the story Tusk. You're not liking all my posts.

I only like ones that I like....

GnR are you a wolf again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Green&Red wrote: »
    Do tell, I'm always a fan of fiction

Fiction?

Fiction?

He's implying your story will be made up

Whats your take on the thread so far Osh / Ted?

tusk wrote: »

No I am not, I had my turn, it was fun, I'm back to the good side again

He's implying your story will be made up

I got it ;)

I wasn't impressed!!

• Advertisement

Yeah, and EN.

Get your thoughts out as much as possible. The more you post, the more the village has to use to clear/accuse you.

Also, don't be afraid to say anything :D

I got it ;)

I wasn't impressed!!

I figured as much :P

I'm waiting to see who breaks my heart this game.

No I am not, I had my turn, it was fun, I'm back to the good side again

You not having fun GNR?

Yeah, and EN.

Get your thoughts out as much as possible. The more you post, the more the village has to use to clear/accuse you.

Also, don't be afraid to say anything :D

Tusk you are such a wolf.

#FFA1

Tusk - for his lack of thanks in the first 24 posts, then claiming he went back and thanked posts because he had been away at the time of my count - he hadn't been away he posted #19, so he just hadn't thanked but then went back and retrospectively thanked posts to avoid looking like he hadn't thanked them

Clarabel - for her copy and pasting from her BR

Baggly for this post

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Baggly wrote:

Hard to get a good read, spidey sense veers a different direction every page.

Go on then - how is that post suss.

You not having fun GNR?

Being a wolf is fun, la, la, la, munch,munch, munch

Being a wolf seeking villager is a much more serious business

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok so who we got here...

1. LadySkunk - yet to post
    2. Ted_YNWA - new, couple of strange posts maybe worth noting. Went through a few posts of tusk's
    3. osh - new, getting to grips with game, mainly mechanical questions. Happy enough so far he's trying to find his feet.
    4. Necro - super village
    5. Green&Red - couple of posts mainly re: tusk and thankanomics. Nothing too much to go on right now.
    6. Barney92 - mainly interacted with Necro re: alignment and tusk. Unsure atm.
    7. tusk - erratic, clearing posters that he stated there may be a wolf between earlier leaving only himself and myself. I'm good so.... possible perspective slip? Top poster, thing is I'm not seeing who his teammate is as he's quite scatter gun and has picked up some heat. Hard to know.
    8. Baggly - tusk focused, missed the part about vig shooting at night in OP. Nothing really of note so far tbh.
    9. Clarabel - thinks the vig is an SK, corrected by tusk. Had a weird post as well, claims it was their purse posting. Unsure what way to lean thus far.
    10. Electric Nitwit - new, also asking question. Enjoyed their witty answer to my early joke. Happy enough here for now at least.

In summary.... there's feck all to go on atm. Need more involvement and interactions between players.

Gun to head right now I'd say tusk is the wolfiest but it's hard to gauge who would be teamed with him as he's taking flak from a couple of sides with no real pushback.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hard to get a good read, spidey sense veers a different direction every page.

Might as well lay out who has triggered your 'Peter Tingle*' so far

*Go see Spiderman Far From Home; you will get this.

Necro wrote: »
    Ok so who we got here...

1. LadySkunk - yet to post
    2. Ted_YNWA - new, couple of strange posts maybe worth noting. Went through a few posts of tusk's
    3. osh - new, getting to grips with game, mainly mechanical questions. Happy enough so far he's trying to find his feet.
    4. Necro - super village
    5. Green&Red - couple of posts mainly re: tusk and thankanomics. Nothing too much to go on right now.
    6. Barney92 - mainly interacted with Necro re: alignment and tusk. Unsure atm.
    7. tusk - erratic, clearing posters that he stated there may be a wolf between earlier leaving only himself and myself. I'm good so.... possible perspective slip? Top poster, thing is I'm not seeing who his teammate is as he's quite scatter gun and has picked up some heat. Hard to know.
    8. Baggly - tusk focused, missed the part about vig shooting at night in OP. Nothing really of note so far tbh.
    9. Clarabel - thinks the vig is an SK, corrected by tusk. Had a weird post as well, claims it was their purse posting. Unsure what way to lean thus far.
    10. Electric Nitwit - new, also asking question. Enjoyed their witty answer to my early joke. Happy enough here for now at least.

In summary.... there's feck all to go on atm. Need more involvement and interactions between players.

Gun to head right now I'd say tusk is the wolfiest but it's hard to gauge who would be teamed with him as he's taking flak from a couple of sides with no real pushback.

WELL IM SOLD NECRO IS OBVS CLEAR /SARCASM

#FFA1

Tusk - for his lack of thanks in the first 24 posts, then claiming he went back and thanked posts because he had been away at the time of my count - he hadn't been away he posted #19, so he just hadn't thanked but then went back and retrospectively thanked posts to avoid looking like he hadn't thanked them

Waste of a vote, but you're in your tunnel, so I'll leave you there.

Tusk you are such a wolf.

Why does this happen EVERY GAME now hahah

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote:
    WELL IM SOLD NECRO IS OBVS CLEAR /SARCASM

:D I'm not clear but I dont subscribe to giving reads on myself as I already know that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

*Go see Spiderman Far From Home; you will get this.

My Barney tingle is unfortunately AWOL :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm waiting to see who breaks my heart this game.

giphy.gif

Necro wrote: »

Yeah I would be inclined to agree with your points from your perspective there. But I'm not a wolf, so would be great if we can get some more info from others.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Baggly wrote:

Tusk set it off early with a quick we have a wolf here declare.

Clara jumped out then, purely gut.

I missed the late substitution of duffman & EN. Bit of cross posting & on phone here.

May explain a bit of my confusing stuff at start. Still finding my feet here too. Only 2 of them.

• Advertisement

I personally would like the long version

At my birthday party last month we were using my phone for the music. My head was melted constantly unlocking after it automatically locked after 5seconds.

At some point very drunkenly in the middle of the night I was trying to impress someone by proving how sober and smart I was by removing the pin and autolock features. I did it without even having to search through the settings. Click click. Boom done.

It was a great party, the music was amazing.

Things haven't been right since. Not because of the party, but it was a great party, my phone. It's odd since then, it doesn't autolock.

Fast forward to today, and actually most days of my life. I was in 10 places at once, also trying to read the werewolf thread. My shopping took me ages cause deciding what's for dinner while reading a thread is hard. I was replying to tusks message, it was meta, it was humourous I wanted to suss him out early. Got distracted by things, put my phone still on reply on top of my purse in my hand , squishy fingers jamming at the screen.

Shortly after I arrived at my car to realise that I had posted nonsense.

Now the important take aways from this post are.

1. Aren't you sorry you asked
    2. If you didn't wish me happy birthday, I'm having many this year. Today can be my birthday too so feel free to wish me
    3. Party was great

Advertisement