Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Couples Sun/Beach Holiday on a budget

• 10-07-2019 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭

We are in our 30s and looking to head away for the first time in about 10 years and looking for recommendations.

We have looked at Benalmadina, Torremolinos and Puerto Del Carmen but are open to ideas.

Mainly looking for good, relaxed restaurants, bars with dancing, no more clubbing for us and shopping. We are trying to stay away from the areas full for kids that are gee-eyed.

We have a budget of about 700e for 5/6 days and planning to travel in September or October

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

IBIZA a lot classier than some of those places you mentioned. Beautiful quite beaches and the water is nice and warm that time of year. Cheap to rent a car and drive around. People are nice and chilled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I love PDC and I think it would tick all your boxes !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭sallyanne12

I was searching Puerto del carmen myself and found flights to be expensive. Check out faro flights they seem cheap enough :)

Advertisement