Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duplicate transactions

Options
  • 10-07-2019 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Over this week ive met multiple problems with 365 online.
    Firstly it showed a balance that i didn't have which i only found out about when i paid two bills via an online payment and later that day got a message at 15.10 saying i didn't have enough in my account to pay a direct debit and to get money into my account by 15.30 to avoid being charged 12.70. I managed to get that done.

Secondly those two bills i paid are now both showing twice on my account leaving my account short by 170 euro.

This isnt really good enough as thats a lot of money, live balances should be provided by boi 365 online.

Can ye tell me what is going on and if this will continue as if it will i would be transferring to a different bank.

Regards
    Alan Fletcher

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Mutant wrote: »
    Over this week ive met multiple problems with 365 online.
    Firstly it showed a balance that i didn't have which i only found out about when i paid two bills via an online payment and later that day got a message at 15.10 saying i didn't have enough in my account to pay a direct debit and to get money into my account by 15.30 to avoid being charged 12.70. I managed to get that done.

Secondly those two bills i paid are now both showing twice on my account leaving my account short by 170 euro.

This isnt really good enough as thats a lot of money, live balances should be provided by boi 365 online.

Can ye tell me what is going on and if this will continue as if it will i would be transferring to a different bank.

Regards
    Alan Fletcher

Hi Mutant,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

We're aware some customer balance haven't updated within normal timeframes after recent transactions. We're currently resolving this and balances on accounts are updating throughout the day. Please note any related fees incurred will be refunded ASAP. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks Jen 

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Mutant

Hi Mutant,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

We're aware some customer balance haven't updated within normal timeframes after recent transactions. We're currently resolving this and balances on accounts are updating throughout the day. Please note any related fees incurred will be refunded ASAP. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks Jen 

They never changed to correct amounts today at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Mutant wrote: »

They never changed to correct amounts today at all.

Thanks for coming back to us, please be assured that book keeping was still running through yesterday evening. We would recommend that you log into your account this morning to review the transactions on your account.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement