Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation of Virgin internet questions...

Options
  • 10-07-2019 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Yes I know there's a virgin forum but it's after 5pm and response time is like 20 hours. Just wanted to know what's what before I get into it with them.

So the guy who set up the internet contract is not living in this house any more. I want to get rid of it. Can I just call them and say 'hello, I am not Joe Bloggs, he doesn't exist anymore. So I want to cancel this service'.

Also, how can I tell if I am 'out of contract'? I've seen this mentioned everwhere, but how do I get 'out of contract'?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Yes I know there's a virgin forum but it's after 5pm and response time is like 20 hours. Just wanted to know what's what before I get into it with them.

So the guy who set up the internet contract is not living in this house any more. I want to get rid of it. Can I just call them and say 'hello, I am not Joe Bloggs, he doesn't exist anymore. So I want to cancel this service'.

Also, how can I tell if I am 'out of contract'? I've seen this mentioned everwhere, but how do I get 'out of contract'?

Thanks
    If u are paying the bill and it's not in ur name,just don't pay anymore and the account will close with ur mate owing the money on paper.u could also just ring up and give ur mates name and give 30 days notice

Advertisement