Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beard trim/style

• 10-07-2019 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I've a wedding coming up next month and want to get my beard trimmed beforehand , I have used retro barbers a few times in the past but I'm not sure if they can do the style I am looking for which is something similar to the fade style haircut which is all the rage at the moment(thick on the chin and cheeks and faded into completely shaven above the earline). Has anyone got something similar done around the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Frank in retro barbers does excellent fading work, teaches it, and competes in national awards and shows. I'd say if you spoke to him and told him what you wanted, it shouldn't be a problem.

Advertisement