Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit card problems

Options
  • 11-07-2019 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am in the USA and my Irish bank card wont work at all I have tried to get in contact about it but I can’t,I just want to know if my card has been completely cancelled and do I have to wait until I’m home to sort out a new card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I am in the USA and my Irish bank card wont work at all I have tried to get in contact about it but I can’t,I just want to know if my card has been completely cancelled and do I have to wait until I’m home to sort out a new card?

Hi Ronan,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

We are very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty with using your Visa Debit Card abroad. Can we check with you how have you been trying to use the card and what is the error message you were receiving.

Also we would recommend that you check your text and emails in the event that our Card Security Team have contacted you. Alternatively you can email our Card Security Team at fpucardsecurity@boi.com and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement