Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Id number

Options
  • 11-07-2019 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭

I've forgotten my Id number. Changed phones and downloaded app onto new one. I have texted recovery number 4 times , supposed to be quick and easy and each time they cannot help me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

alie wrote: »
    I've forgotten my Id number. Changed phones and downloaded app onto new one. I have texted recovery number 4 times , supposed to be quick and easy and each time they cannot help me.

Hi alie,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. For your User ID information you can text the word User to 50365. If you have not received a Text back with the User ID information you can call our Customer Service Team on our Freephone number when in ROI on 1800 946 156 or 00353 1 4044000(if abroad) and one of our advisors will be happy to help you with this.

Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Hi alie,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. For your User ID information you can text the word User to 50365. If you have not received a Text back with the User ID information you can call our Customer Service Team on our Freephone number when in ROI on 1800 946 156 or 00353 1 4044000(if abroad) and one of our advisors will be happy to help you with this.

Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen
    i texted that number several times and it said they cant help me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

i texted that number several times and it said they cant help me

Hi alie,

thanks for coming back to us. In this instance we would recommend that you call our customer service team on our Freephone number when in ROI on 1800 946 156 or 00353 1 4044000(if abroad) and one of our advisors will be happy to help you with this.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement