Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheque book address

Options
  • 11-07-2019 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,437 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Bank of Ireland personal account. I moved from address A to address B, and changed my address with the bank. 

I have an as yet unused cheque book that has address A on the cover, can I still use this cheque book?

I am shortly moving to address C so I do not want to request a cheque book at address B.

All the other details of my account remain unchanged, just my address, so I would think the address does not matter?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

looksee wrote: »
    I have a Bank of Ireland personal account. I moved from address A to address B, and changed my address with the bank. 

I have an as yet unused cheque book that has address A on the cover, can I still use this cheque book?

I am shortly moving to address C so I do not want to request a cheque book at address B.

All the other details of my account remain unchanged, just my address, so I would think the address does not matter?

Hi looksee,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Nice to hear from you.

Yes you can still use the chequebook as this will have no impact on your account. However we would recommend that you update the postal address on your account as soon as possible.

To update the postal address please be log into your account through a pc/laptop, select service desk and update postal address or by calling our customer services team on 0818 365 365 and one of our advisors will be happy to help you with this.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 28,437 ✭✭✭✭looksee

That was quick! Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

looksee wrote: »
    That was quick! Thank you.

You're very welcome, happy to help.

Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Have a nice day ^ Jen

Advertisement