Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

atlantic coast challenge 2019

Options
  • 11-07-2019 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Has anyone seen results posted for the atlantic coast challenge 2019 yet.

Another great few days if only the weather had been more kind.
    Monday in Carne was wet...wet... wet
    Tuesday was lovely in Enniscrone
    Wednesday in Rosses was again wet.... wet... wet. My gear has still not dried out

The wind was pretty mild so imagine what it could have been had the wind been up as well!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Mystic Meg's prediction for 2019:

Nenagh will somehow, miraculously, appear in the prizewinners.....

And as per usual the ACC won't return scores to clubs so the farce continues ad nauseum.

We organise our own tour of the west instead now, far better and less expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

JCDUB wrote: »
    And as per usual the ACC won't return scores to clubs so the farce continues ad nauseum.

I played with someone last year who had a good round at Enniscrone and was accordingly cut a little while later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭paulos53

Results are on their Facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

paulos53 wrote: »
    Results are on their Facebook page

Is there a reason there are no club names or handicaps on that results page I wonder?

Actually they do supply SOME of these details on this link, just not on they page itself. And not all clubs are listed. Wierd

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQeEM2jnvGcgCCX687EKEKfFn_FkKQ08XRoxNHC0latxLT4MXqqg1vvJbUoAltm-YsfkJoRcxJUt_Ub/pubhtml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Macker1

I played it this year and being honest it seemed to be loosing some of the sparkle. Just didn't feel the same as previous visits. Still enjoyed the trip with two fellow members from my home club County Meath.

We didn't really get going and only some of that can be put down to the Rain at Carne on Monday and Rosses Point on Wed. I have never experienced rain like I did coming down the 14th Hole at Rosses Point. Just had to hunker down in the middle of the fairway beside my bag/trolley with my umbrella doing its best to help. Not a hope of continuing until the rain eased off. I only managed 26, 30 & 28 over the three rounds.

I seen the scores earlier alright.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭bmay529

This was our fourth time and apart from the weather we found it an enjoyable few days as in the past and plan to return next year. As far as I know the tourney really is a benefit for Carne with the proceeds going towards keeping it open which must be difficult given its remoteness

Advertisement