Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loving social . Ie is a scam!!!!

Options
  • 11-07-2019 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Ordered a piece of furniture through the site. 350 euro. Delivery date was supposed to be 2/7/19 still nothing. Rang then. They told me to contact the merchant (dreams living) presuming it’s coming from them. Rang dreams living, they told me to contact living social/wowcher as they can’t provide me with a delivery date!! Fuming as I’ve lost out on 350 euro.

Started a refund dispute with PayPal that will take up to 30 days to review. Hopefully I get answers and a refund.

Anyone else have or had problems with this company recently or in the past ? What happened and what was the result?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

must say that almost any item of furniture I have ever ordered has been late on delivery. It's a bit early to be calling them a scam site.

Advertisement