Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been to this ?

Options
  • 11-07-2019 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭

https://www.cityspectacular.com/

I have 2 little ones to mind this weekend and was thinking of bringing them here. Has anyone been before ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

jos28 wrote: »
    https://www.cityspectacular.com/

I have 2 little ones to mind this weekend and was thinking of bringing them here. Has anyone been before ?

Dont have kids but been to it a few times to pass the time, eat etc. Seems to be plenty on for kids and is pretty busy anytime ive been there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

retalivity wrote: »
    Dont have kids but been to it a few times to pass the time, eat etc. Seems to be plenty on for kids and is pretty busy anytime ive been there

Cheers, I'll probably go ahead and bring them in. Keep them amused for a couple of hours

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Yeah, it's pretty good for kids, they'll have great fun. There's big crowds but lots of stuff on around the square so lots to see.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Yep it's very good for all ages but kids will love it. If the weather is good it'll be mad busy so I'd advise getting in there early (it starts at 12). Pick something you want to see and get to the pitch a few minutes before they start to get up the front otherwise it can be very hard for kids to see. Always a fun weekend in Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Brilliant, thanks a million folks. I'm picking them up at 12 so I'll head straight there.
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement