Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft

Options
  • 11-07-2019 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I applied for an overdraft 2 days ago how long do I have to wait to hear did I get it??? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

wobbles996 wrote: »
    Hi I applied for an overdraft 2 days ago how long do I have to wait to hear did I get it??? Thanks

Hi There,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

Please be assured that all applications are assessed on a case by case basis with a number of factors taken into consideration. For this reason timeframes can vary.

We would recommend that you keep an eye on your emails in particular your Junk/Spam folders as from time to time our emails can be sent here. If you have checked and have not yet received an email you can call our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement