Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trampolone- levelling blocks and weights

Options
  • 11-07-2019 8:27pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure of this is more suited here or the gardening forum.

We're getting a trampoline and had some questions I couldnt find understandable answers on Google.

We have a very slight slope so probably need some levelling blocks, how exactly do these work and has anyone experience with them.

We are also getting artificial grass, normally I guess you just use forks to hold down the trampoline but we don't want to put a whole on the grass so has anyone used weights or somehow fastening to a fence?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭popa smurf

Sand bags will do the trick here go in to your local council yard and they will give you some for free if you ask them nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Dig a hole & sink the trampoline, that's what we did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Blocks never worked for me. The trampoline tends to bounce and move. Levels the ground is the best option.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Ms2011 wrote: »
    Dig a hole & sink the trampoline, that's what we did.

Thanks- unfortunately not an option.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Blocks never worked for me. The trampoline tends to bounce and move. Levels the ground is the best option.

Thanks - trying to get the ground as level as possible when the artificial grass goes in but it won't be 100% - will try the sandbags as suggested above.

• Advertisement
Advertisement