Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year visa query

Options
  • 11-07-2019 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi , in 2017 I completed a 6 month work placement for a construction company in a area with a postcode that counts as a regional area using my 1 year WHV so therefore I have my 88 day regional work done . Now I am looking to return to oz, I am applying for my second year visa in the next week, what proof will I need to get? Will a reference on company letter head and the 1263 employment verification form be enough evidence . Also what is the processing time? Any help will be appreciated .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

Frank10 wrote: »
    Hi , in 2017 I completed a 6 month work placement for a construction company in a area with a postcode that counts as a regional area using my 1 year WHV so therefore I have my 88 day regional work done . Now I am looking to return to oz, I am applying for my second year visa in the next week, what proof will I need to get? Will a reference on company letter head and the 1263 employment verification form be enough evidence . Also what is the processing time? Any help will be appreciated .

Theyve gotten stricter on applying for a second year now, as in its more than a postcode and ABN required to crackdown on liars. Best bet is to contact immigration and ask woukd you have gotten emailed your'e payslips?

Better living everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Frank10

They would of being emailed to my company email address back in 2017, say il just have to submit application and hope for the best ! Going through usit travel so they should be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

Pay slips, proof of address for the time, so hostel receipts or bills if any.

Pay slips are the main one however. The rest you might get away with.

Pay slips are the main one however. The rest you might get away with.[/quo

Thanks for the reply , do you know if the post code is required on the pay slips ? I worked there in 2017 , and can't remember if the post code is on the pay slips??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

Frank10 wrote: »

Pay slips are the main one however. The rest you might get away with.[/quo

Thanks for the reply , do you know if the post code is required on the pay slips ? I worked there in 2017 , and can't remember if the post code is on the pay slips??

Dunno tbh. I hope not because some of mine don't. I'm sure their ABN will be enough anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Dunno tbh. I hope not because some of mine don't. I'm sure their ABN will be enough anyways.
    ABN may not be enough. Dept of Home Affairs (which deals with visa matters) doesn't have access to information held by Australian Tax Office. If your payslip doesn't have an address or postcode on it, it will at least name your employer, and you can submit along with your payslips evidence of where your employer's business is located (from your employer's website, or from a directory of the town concerned, or whatever).

Cheers for the response . Yea I understand all that, my only worry is that my company was based in a industrial estate in a city but I was working 2 hours away in a regional area , my employment verification form is with my employer now so I'm sure it's not his first time doing this, just looking to reassure myself il be ok

Advertisement