Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

account blocked

Options
  • 12-07-2019 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Any one experience sudden block on their bank of ireland atm card, it is accepted pin etc but wont allow any withdrawals from account which is in credit to cover amount

On to there premier bank support useless pack of gombeens left me hanging on the line forever never call back as promised.

I know there is an IT upgrade on going but I have experienced other problems and have not been able to get answsers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Any one experience sudden block on their bank of ireland atm card, it is accepted pin etc but wont allow any withdrawals from account which is in credit to cover amount

On to there premier bank support useless pack of gombeens left me hanging on the line forever never call back as promised.

I know there is an IT upgrade on going but I have experienced other problems and have not been able to get answsers.

Hi There,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty with using the Card for your account. To have this looked into we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Service Desk and Ask a Question. In the mean time if you need access to funds you can transfer online through Banking 365 or by visiting a Bank of Ireland branch with photo ID.

We are sorry to hear this was your experience with calling our Premier Team. Please note that if your account is not a Premier Account we would recommend that you call our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭overkill602

my account is premier
    the people their where shamefully clueless not for the first time either
    I intend taking this sudden denial of access to my account without warning to the financial ombudsman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

my account is premier
    the people their where shamefully clueless not for the first time either
    I intend taking this sudden denial of access to my account without warning to the financial ombudsman

Thanks for coming back to us here.

We are very sorry to hear this. If you remain unhappy with any aspect of the service or responses you have received and would like to make a formal complaint please see here for our complaints process. Please be assured that our complaints investigators will be happy to look into and respond to you in like with PSD2 and CPC guidelines.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement