Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three 2 Euro Day Pass - Make it stop it is wrong

• 12-07-2019 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Does anybody know a way to turn of this devilish feature?

So many times I have been charged 2 euro because my data plan appears active on my dashboard but actually isn't.

Or my plan expires by 30 seconds so I have to pay 2 euro for 1kb of data.

From a bit of research I can tell lots of people have this problem.

3 know fine well what they are doing. Their point of view is:

"If you accidentally leave your data on for 5 seconds we will take 2 euro from you. "

"Got a problem with that? Talk to our support team for 1 hour and get your 2 euro back."

They know that most people won't bother more than once.

3 are a shower of selfish snakes to do this.

They should first notify customers that they are about to purchase a plan and give an option to proceed.

Instead taking their credit and giving the option to spend an hour to get it back.

(I should also mention the support staff call you an idiot by saying:
    "If you are not capable of leaving your data off when your plan expires we can cancel all data from your phone")

No I will ocasionally use data and you can stop stealing my credit please Sandeep you cheeky pr**k

They told me it can't be turned off which seems ethically wrong to me.

How is this legal?

It is exploitation bordering bullying as 3 are fully aware that they are taking people's money who would not consent if given the option.

Rant over

Comments

Advertisement