If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - which AV Receiver

Options
  • 12-07-2019 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

More than happy to hear from the guys at Richer Sounds.

I had a look and at around my price point what would you think of the Sony STRDH790 to work with the Bost and an LG OLED 2019 TV. Can you IM me with a final price including shipping?
    Hi Jesper,

Declared interest - I work with the guys at Richer Sounds Ireland - ANY of our AV receivers will work with your Bose Acoustimass 6 / III - once you still have the original cable loom that came with it ( Bose are a little weird with their cable configuration in that the satellite cables are routed via the powered subwoofer) - but again once you have the original Bose cable loom then all our AVR's will work - you can check them out here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/c-29-a-vreceivers.aspx#pgnum=&sort=

...and by all means drop us a line on our own forum if anything grabs your fancy and we will do our best to advise and give you best Boardie pricing:
    https://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1105

Thanks again and as ever drop us a line if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi Jesper,

Trading/sales etc are not allowed on the HE forums - I’m transferring your query here to Richersounds forum

Ritz.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Bump

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Jesper wrote: »
    Hi John,

More than happy to hear from the guys at Richer Sounds.

I had a look and at around my price point what would you think of the Sony STRDH790 to work with the Bost and an LG OLED 2019 TV. Can you IM me with a final price including shipping?
    Hi Jesper,

Declared interest - I work with the guys at Richer Sounds Ireland - ANY of our AV receivers will work with your Bose Acoustimass 6 / III - once you still have the original cable loom that came with it ( Bose are a little weird with their cable configuration in that the satellite cables are routed via the powered subwoofer) - but again once you have the original Bose cable loom then all our AVR's will work - you can check them out here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/c-29-a-vreceivers.aspx#pgnum=&sort=

...and by all means drop us a line on our own forum if anything grabs your fancy and we will do our best to advise and give you best Boardie pricing:
    https://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1105

Thanks again and as ever drop us a line if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi Jesper,

The Sony STRDH790 with an LG OLED would be a great purchase!

It depends which TV you;re looking for but I could do:

LG OLED55B8S - £969 (limited time offer)
    Sony STRDH790 - £289
    Total: £1258 including shipping and a 6 year guarantee on the TV

or 

LG OLED55C8 - £1289
    Sony STRDH790 - £289
    Total: £1578

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.