Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Themed PEEHS game - The REVEAL

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Yeah, I didn't get Mary O'Curie from Google :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yeah, I didn't get Mary O'Curie from Google

We don't know what dark recesses of the interwebz you go to.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sullivlo wrote: »

Rules:
    NO GOOGLE
    Wrong answers = 1.5x the highest score

PM answers
    Reveal will (hopefully) be Friday 12th July
    spacetweek wrote: »
    Is there a rule that you can't use Google for your answers? I didn't.

not very many rules, thats one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Me looking at Pretzill since question 5:
    x9dUvCuh.jpg

Well done all, I don't know what was going on in my head with some of those answers :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Me looking at Pretzill since question 5:
    x9dUvCuh.jpg

Well done all, I don't know what was going on in my head with some of those answers :o:D

Same for me Mark Hamill - :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Pretzill wrote: »
    Yes, AFAIK you don't google for PEEHS but you are welcome to google for SHEEP. That's why I'm second last :D

Can someone explain how this game actually works? I couldn't find the rules anywhere. Are you aiming for fewest same answers with Sheep and most same answers with Peehs? Pure conjecture based on conversation in this and the other thread...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ficheall wrote: »
    Can someone explain how this game actually works? I couldn't find the rules anywhere. Are you aiming for fewest same answers with Sheep and most same answers with Peehs? Pure conjecture based on conversation in this and the other thread...

No, other way around.

Sheep - go for the most obvious answer, the more that go for the same answer the more you score, the better you do. Answers don't even need to be right though, so if everyone went for the same incorrect answer that would still be a good result for you. Google is allowed.

Peehs - go for the least popular answer. Though answers here have to be right. Wrong answers score 1.5 times the highest correct answer. The fewer that go for the same answer the less you score, the better you do. Google is not allowed.

Think: Sheep = Family Fortunes / Peehs = Pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Lookit I'm happy with a mid-table showing. It's more than I thought I'd get. Very happy with my geothermal answer but it was literally the only question I was confident on. Great game Dr Sully. I look forward to my invitation to your Nobel ceremony when you win it.

Advertisement