Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir customer service

Options
  • 13-07-2019 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

A heads up for anyone running a business landline with Eir voicemail: clients told me that they couldn't leave a message, "the person's you're ringing cannot be reached, try again later". They initially thought I had gone out of business....Was I notified by Eir: no. Any change when I dial in to my voicemail: no, "you have no messages". Can I change this following the instructions on their website after their "upgrade": that would be a no. Can I ring them: well they play nice music, while you're waiting, like forever. Did I lose potential clients and income: that would be a yes. Did they fix it? Off course not.
    It's a good thing I still had an an old plug-in answering machine....
    Do I think this is an upgrade: that would be a no

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Dutchie59 wrote: »
    A heads up for anyone running a business landline with Eir voicemail: clients told me that they couldn't leave a message, "the person's you're ringing cannot be reached, try again later". They initially thought I had gone out of business....Was I notified by Eir: no. Any change when I dial in to my voicemail: no, "you have no messages". Can I change this following the instructions on their website after their "upgrade": that would be a no. Can I ring them: well they play nice music, while you're waiting, like forever. Did I lose potential clients and income: that would be a yes. Did they fix it? Off course not.
    It's a good thing I still had an an old plug-in answering machine....
    Do I think this is an upgrade: that would be a no
    They're basically crap

Advertisement