Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on Leixlip Generally

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭CiaranW

I live in Rinawade and it takes me about 10 mins to get to Louisa Train stop.

I very rarely use the train however as the 66X is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Bex0

We are looking at few houses in Elton Court that are for sale at the moment. Seems like a lovely area. Does anyone know why there are quite a few properties for sale there now? Is it coincidence or people are looking to move because something is going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Bex0 wrote: »
    We are looking at few houses in Elton Court that are for sale at the moment. Seems like a lovely area. Does anyone know why there are quite a few properties for sale there now? Is it coincidence or people are looking to move because something is going on?

I wondered the same thing a few posts back. I have since viewed some of the houses and asked why so many are for sale all of a sudden, and have been told it's because of the new development backing on to the estate at the Wonderful Barn site.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Bex0

I wondered the same thing a few posts back. I have since viewed some of the houses and asked why so many are for sale all of a sudden, and have been told it's because of the new development backing on to the estate at the Wonderful Barn site.

Thanks for sharing. It makes me worried the fact that people are scared enough of this new development to start selling their houses...

Advertisement