Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irishman set to be deported from the US

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Follow the rules of the country you want to live in, if they have a legal system for emigrating there then use it or face the consequences, this is very simple and we do not and never will live in a borderless world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,272 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

This is 100% wrong. From https://www.cbp.gov/travel/international-visitors/visa-waiver-program/requirements-immigrant-and-nonimmigrant-visas:

CBP can deny entry for holders of valid visas in exactly the same circumstances as people availing of a visa waiver - there is no additional rights or considerations granted. They can absolutely make a determination that you intend to overstay and deny you entry. The only difference is that under the visa waiver programme, you waive your right to appeal to an Immigration Judge.

It's not 100% wrong. Of course nobody is saying that possession of a visa guarantees you entry - you could have a tourist visa and they could determine that you are entering for business reasons and deny you entry.

If you have a visa though, they'd need to give you a reason in practice as you have the right of appeal, compared to VWP where you have no right of appeal (as I said earlier and you also referred to). Under VWP there would be no reason why they'd have to give any sort of reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭rd1izb7lvpuksx

It's not 100% wrong. Of course nobody is saying that possession of a visa guarantees you entry - you could have a tourist visa and they could determine that you are entering for business reasons and deny you entry.

If you have a visa though, they'd need to give you a reason in practice as you have the right of appeal, compared to VWP where you have no right of appeal (as I said earlier and you also referred to). Under VWP there would be no reason why they'd have to give any sort of reason.

It is 100% wrong. A valid visa gives you the right to travel to a port of entry only. After that, CBP can deny you entry for any reason that they can deny a person travelling under the visa waiver programme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

On a related note I see Fintan O Toole is writing again about the 2004 referendum removing automatic citizenship for children born in Ireland to counter the welfare tourism where women were arriving at late stages of their pregnancy to get Irish citizenship. Backed up by the ICCL and Imigrant council of Ireland,

ICCLtweet
    ‏Verified account @ICCLtweet

ICCL campaigned against this racist amendment to our Constitution back in 2004. It resulted in a discriminatory citizenship process and may have violated the GFA. But it can be fixed without a referendum if the govt are willing. @fotoole @IrishTimesOpEd

Immigrant Council.ie
    ‏Verified account @immigrationIRL

Thoughtful & insightful from @fotoole. 100% agree with analysis, but also agree with @rivasmj & our colleague @colinlenihan- we don't need to repeal, we can just amend existing legislation
    So it was passed by 79% but they want to repeal without another vote

While I generally like FOt's stuff and some of his views, that article is atrocious and full of conveniently left out bits.
    0/10 for it.

It is 100% wrong. A valid visa gives you the right to travel to a port of entry only.

You don't need a "right" to travel to port of entry. The US will of course fine an airline for bringing a passenger that they didn't check (and force the airline to return them) but you don't need a "right" to arrive at the port of entry. the Visa means that someone at an Embassy granted you a visa to travel to the US for a specific purpose. If the officer at the port of entry determines that that reason is not the real reason, they will stop you from entering.

After that, CBP can deny you entry for any reason that they can deny a person travelling under the visa waiver programme.

No. In the small print it will of course be written that the CBP officer has final authority. But you are wrong to imply that possession of an actual Visa is not stronger than entering under VWP. The salient point is that, for practical purposes, they would need some plausible justification for refusing entry under Visa.

If you are making frequent and lengthy tourist trips to US then the advice is to get a Visa rather than rely on VWP. The general rule of thumb is that if you should be out of the US for as long as you were in it the last time under VWP. This is not a law or a rule - it is simply informal guidance. Of course you could get a nice CBP officer who would let you back in after spending 90 days in NY, followed by a 3-day trip to Dublin and then straight back to US but you are safer to get a multi-entry Visa. Like a 10-year multi-entry tourist visa where you could stay for 6 months at a time or even more.

Under VWP the CBP officer can refuse you entry and say they don't like that you are wearing a Liverpool jersey and the previous night Liverpool beat their favourite team Man Utd. And there is nothing you can do about it. If you have a legitimate visa then they are not going to refuse you because of that. Because you theoretically have the right of appeal. They *can*, still refuse entry to you with a Visa but there is a tiny chance that you will appeal, it will go to a judge, the judge will say that it is ridiculous and the person will lose their job. There are tens of thousands of workers in US on H1B (especially from India) who don't travel home out of fear of not being let back in. Even though they have work and Visas and are there legally. However, if you are coming from Ireland or a European country that is much less likely to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭rd1izb7lvpuksx

You don't need a "right" to travel to port of entry.

Is that so? From https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visitor.html:

A visa allows a foreign citizen to travel to a U.S. port-of-entry (generally an airport) and request permission to enter the United States.

If in doubt, try to board an aircraft or ship travelling to the United States without a visa or visa waiver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

There was an immigration lawyer, from Mayo originally working in NY, who said the max penalty for lying on your visa waiver is 10 years imprisonment.

The thing is they would probably enforce that just to make the point, when it comes to immigration these guys take it very seriously.... the old Irish attitude of "Sure what Harm" does not float with these guys. I travel through USA regularly, think I get more craic out of the Chinese officials at Shanghai.

Last month they announced new reforms... they want you to surrender all your social media accounts, user names social media histories in the last 5 years and visa applicants are now asked for five years of previously used telephone numbers, email addresses, international travel and deportation status.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

From The Irish Times, Wife of Keith Byrne says his treatment by US is ‘so unfair’:

Leaving aside the emotional and familial issues, the Yanks are impractical morons if a guy who has contributed much to their country was refused permanency for possession of pot for personal use in his early 20s in a different country. Fair enough if he was convicted of supplying, but this is not the case according to the above.

Anyway, their rules; their country. Hopefully the young and currently carefree potheads of Ireland will take note that American puritanism on this issue is not some urban myth and that they really will hold a simple conviction like this in your younger days against you.

This is proper encapsulation of Modern Western Society. The refusal to take responsibility for your own action. He lied on a Government application. This is a felony. If he had been honest on the application he more than likely would have still been allowed in since they were minor offenses [though more than likely would have dug deeper to make sure their wasn't anything that would cause a refusal.] Now that he lied about those things its a case "What else did he lie about?"

Americans are not morons for wanting our laws enforced.He's a moron for lying about them on his application form. And she's a moron for blaming everybody but him. Thus enabling his bad behavior. Just because Western Europeans are stupid enough to open up their flood gates doesn't mean the rest of the world should.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Graces7 wrote: »

"He could sense from Gabriel's voice that there was a change in his voice and he could sense the loss and he was very upset over that."

This is an actual quote from his brother.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

When you do something irresponsible and need to cash out - Gofundme... For everyone else there's Mastercard.

Is that so? From https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visitor.html:

If in doubt, try to board an aircraft or ship travelling to the United States without a visa or visa waiver.

As mentioned above, that is an administrative requirement. US will fine a carrier for bringing someone without checking their status.

That even extends to the carrier checking that you have a return, or onward, flight or trip booked before allowing you to check in. The reason for this is that it is a common reason the CBP person on the other end could refuse entry and the airline then has to look after you and fly you home.

So if you check in at Dublin airport desk and Sinead behind the desk asks you to see your Visa/Esta/return flight details (if not on the same booking) it is not because she is enforcing US immigration law - she is merely protecting the airline from avoidable costs.

Part of this is to prevent asylum seekers as in order to claim asylum in a country, you need to present yourself at a port of entry. So the US (and other countries) do not want a planeload of people from <insert-generic-asylum-seeker-country-here> landing and saying "we want asylum". Because once they present themselves at the port of entry, they have to be processed. If they do manage to present themselves there without a Visa, they have not committed a crime. All that the sentence you are referring to is to reinforce that the "real" admission comes at the CBP desk. The rules and penalties prevent the airlines from becoming de-facto people traffickers! That is why they fine them, and that is why the airlines try to stop it happening - not because they are enforcing US law on its behalf.

No, there is.

I think in this case, where someone has kids in America and has shown himself to be hardworking and reliable over many years, it's a waste of time and a human tragedy to put him in prison.

Everyone loses.

The US doesn’t lose. In fact it gets a big PR boost by showing than no matter what sort of life you think you have there, you will be found if you are illegal and removed.

BarryD2 wrote: »
    It was described as an offer, so reading between the lines there may be an unstated understanding that when he does reapply that he'll be successful. Maybe the family will have to move here for a few years and then back to USA.

I don’t think the US Justice or Immigration services write “between the lines”. I can’t see him getting back in again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

You’d think he’s being deported back to North Korea or something…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

mad muffin wrote: »
    You’d think he’s being deported back to North Korea or something…

Indeed he is from Cork not Kerry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Calhoun wrote: »

Actually maybe he should have chanced to apply for asylum as a national of the DPRK*.

* Democratic People's Republic of Kerry, not a bad place but ICE could have confused it with another country

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

How do you live your life knowing you could be kicked out of the country at any moment, taken away from your home, wife and kids..??

It's tough on him but he took the risk.
    This type of story always raises a real bugbearer of mine. That all Irish illegally in the US are considered undocumented, but citizens from every other country are illegal. It's infuriating that the media agenda in Ireland always spouts this undocumented rubbish. Broke law, illegal, end of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I don't get the outcry about this, if he wasn't trying to scam the system in the first place he would be fine, he made his bed now let him lie in it.

They are dead right to kick out all the illegals, I wish we had an organisation like ICE to do the same with the illegals over here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

If he was from Laois I’d definitely understand.

• Advertisement

UsBus wrote: »
    How do you live your life knowing you could be kicked out of the country at any moment, taken away from your home, wife and kids..??

This type of story always raises a real bugbearer of mine. That all Irish illegally in the US are considered undocumented, but citizens from every other country are illegal. It's infuriating that the media agenda in Ireland always spouts this undocumented rubbish. Broke law, illegal, end of.

The answer really is most people don't take that risk. I work with allot of legal immigrants in both Ireland, the US and even Australia. People who have had to put their time and expense into making it happen the legal way.

Some of them aren't even on a permanent residence but a skilled worker visa, meaning the threadmill is long and hard for them and they have to be very careful about settling down. One of my colleagues was nearly crying because even after she had a masters degree and was really trying she still could not get permanent residency.

So this guy has to take his medicine, you cannot have a system where people are putting their life on hold for years to do it legally only for some guy with "connections" turning up and taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭LazySamaritan

I just saw this on the news and was asking how is this worthy of the news so I’m glad to see many here being sensible

He was in the US illegally, breaking the law everyday so what do his handily want from us by going on the radio crying about it? They’ve annoyed me now.

He took a chance and got away with it for a few years but now he is caught. Prison or Ireland? Is his home country so bad that he needs to think about it?

Plenty of people forced to be in the US illegally for actual serious reasons so I have zero sympathy for this guy. Plenty who play by the rules too.

I don't get the outcry about this, if he wasn't trying to scam the system in the first place he would be fine, he made his bed now let him lie in it.

They are dead right to kick out all the illegals, I wish we had an organisation like ICE to do the same with the illegals over here.

How is it "scamming" the system?

It is undoubtedly trying to bypass or avoid the system, but I can't see what the "scam" is.

I don't understand why people get so righteous and bitter about people like your man. What is missing from their own lives that the feel the need to vent so much? Is there some kind of self-delusion that only for their own strict abidance of every single rule and law that they'd have been billionaires over in the US?

Yeah your man broke the law. I'd doubt that he went over there with all this planned out. I'd say he just stupidly overstayed at the beginning without realizing the consequences. Once you are one second over, that's it. From what is reported, he tried to be up front and get regularized a good few years ago.

Balancing the benefit of deporting him against the damage to 4 US citizens (his wife and 2 kids and the step kid) it would seem that the damage outweighs the benefit. Why not just fine him or apply some other penalty rather than deportation?

UsBus wrote: »

Your ignorance is showing through there. The term "undocumented" is widely used in relation to US immigration and is applied to immigrants generally - not just for Irish. Hopefully that can help to release your "bugbearer" somewhat.

It is undoubtedly trying to bypass or avoid the system, but I can't see what the "scam" is.

I don't understand why people get so righteous and bitter about people like your man. What is missing from their own lives that the feel the need to vent so much? Is there some kind of self-delusion that only for their own strict abidance of every single rule and law that they'd have been billionaires over in the US?

Yeah your man broke the law. I'd doubt that he went over there with all this planned out. I'd say he just stupidly overstayed at the beginning without realizing the consequences. Once you are one second over, that's it. From what is reported, he tried to be up front and get regularized a good few years ago.

Balancing the benefit of deporting him against the damage to 4 US citizens (his wife and 2 kids and the step kid) it would seem that the damage outweighs the benefit. Why not just fine him or apply some other penalty rather than deportation?

Simply put you cannot show sympathy for people like him anymore, not while also wanting to have our own immigration rules enforced better.

It will be used as a stick to beat people with if they disagree with any open border policies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭lainey_d_123

I'd love to go and live in New York as I like it there and have loads of friends/family there, but it's almost impossible to do so legally, so I've resigned myself to the odd visit every few years.

Why should someone get to overstay without any consequences? I don't get the sense of entitlement some people have, to think they can just do whatever they want, legal or not, and then go crying to the papers when it doesn't work out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Cryptopagan

I'd love to go and live in New York as I like it there and have loads of friends/family there, but it's almost impossible to do so legally, so I've resigned myself to the odd visit every few years.

Why should someone get to overstay without any consequences? I don't get the sense of entitlement some people have, to think they can just do whatever they want, legal or not, and then go crying to the papers when it doesn't work out.

By deporting him you also punish his wife, children, and stepchild. His wife will be forced to choose between separating his children from their father by staying in the US, or separating her other child from their father by moving to Ireland—not to mention the loss of their wider family network, jobs, etc. What good is achieved by strictly enforcing this law, when it causes so much harm to other blameless parties?

Simply put you cannot show sympathy for people like him anymore, not while also wanting to have our own immigration rules enforced better.

It will be used as a stick to beat people with if they disagree with any open border policies.

Why not the death penalty then? Shoot him on sight?

We've agreed he needs to be punished and not rewarded for what he did. All we need to do is agree on the punishment. I think a fine plus some other restorative-type of punishment would be more practical. Perhaps allow him to stay under some kind of licence until his kids are at least 21, but one that prevents him from ever obtaining citizenship. And that licence could be revoked if he ever commits a certain severity of crime.

Or maybe they should lock him up there for 10 years before deporting him? I mean it serves no advantage to the American people, and will cost them money, but this is about principles rather than practicalities? Why not just go for the shoot-on-sight option? Take his house off him and his family as they are the proceeds of crime and kick them out on the street. Which do you want to do?

Why not the death penalty then? Shoot him on sight?

We've agreed he needs to be punished and not rewarded for what he did. All we need to do is agree on the punishment. I think a fine plus some other restorative-type of punishment would be more practical. Perhaps allow him to stay under some kind of licence until his kids are at least 21, but one that prevents him from ever obtaining citizenship. And that licence could be revoked if he ever commits a certain severity of crime.

Or maybe they should lock him up there for 10 years before deporting him? I mean it serves no advantage to the American people, and will cost them money, but this is about principles rather than practicalities? Why not just go for the shoot-on-sight option? Take his house off him and his family as they are the proceeds of crime and kick them out on the street. Which do you want to do?

Ah yes hyperbole much we are talking about breaking immigration law and the consequences of that. If we could actually talk about it like mature adults without resorting to the usual collective guilt type mentality because we have Irish people going abroad we could get more out of these discussions.

I think he should be deported as they are doing and banned for 5 years as per the law, how he works out the logistics after that is up to him like the decision to break the law in the first place. If they had such a law in place in America i can imagine the anchor babies would be popping up all over the place because 21 years on American soil is a good deal. You could even stagger it out have a kid every couple of years.

Back to the hyperbole again, i have no real interest in engaging with this but if it makes you feel better than fire ahead. You are fair superior to the simple minded ones who just wont give this guy a break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

By deporting him you also punish his wife, children, and stepchild. His wife will be forced to choose between separating his children from their father by staying in the US, or separating her other child from their father by moving to Ireland—not to mention the loss of their wider family network, jobs, etc. What good is achieved by strictly enforcing this law, when it causes so much harm to other blameless parties?

I absolutely agree, the kids lose out which is a tragedy. Although many will condemn Keith Byrnes actions really it’s very low level and i quite harmless. I’m pretty black and white when it comes to these situations and if it was my personal decision I would let him stay.

But there was a case about 5 years ago where a cork man with a severe criminal record found himself in a similar situation, ultimately he got the shoe but I thought I throw this case so you can compare.

https://ie2015.irishecho.com.au/2014/02/25/detained-cork-dad-in-desperate-bid-to-stay/30836

Oh and here is the Boards thread on the case which is worth a read.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057154321

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

He knew that and that is his responsibility and his fault and no one else's.

What “damage” to his wife and kids? Moving to Ireland? Yes that would be hell.

She knew the risks when the guy couldn’t get to stay legally and should have considered her child and the father back then.

How come it so long for the law to catch up to him? When he made his applications and failed shouldn’t they have known he was still in the country? And when he started working why did it raise no alarms that he had no social security number - or did he have a fake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

What “damage” to his wife and kids? Moving to Ireland? Yes that would be hell.

While I don't really have much particular sympathy for him. It does negatively hit the family, the wife and kids are not likely to move here since she has a child from a previous marriage.
    She knew the risks when the guy couldn’t get to stay legally and should have considered her child and the father back then.

How come it so long for the law to catch up to him? When he made his applications and failed shouldn’t they have known he was still in the country? And when he started working why did it raise no alarms that he had no social security number - or did he have a fake?

From what I gather, authorities were aware of his status. Had a legitimate social security number,paid tax etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

This one is very simple.

Their country, their rules. He's there illegally.. Send him home.

Makes no difference that he has a family, or that he's Irish - especially this last part. He should have considered that beforehand, or maybe it was a deliberate attempt to game their immigration laws by muddying the water.

The same principle applies here with illegal economic migrants and no one (rightly) seems to have an issue with that.

All this thread shows is how many people in this country still look for "cute hoor" loopholes to get away with stuff and the hypocrisy involved. That is far more concerning and exactly why this country is riddled with waste and corruption at all levels. It's why politicians get away with outrageous antics without penalty - too many people would be at exactly the same if they had the balls/neck and opportunity.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭rireland

Shameful carry on by this guy. He overstays his visa and gets a bird knocked up. Very very irresponsible what he has brought upon the kids and wife.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭rireland

Those problems you listed are caused by this selfish guy who broke the law.

By not deporting him, you're basically giving people a way to scam the system. Wanna live in America but don't want to do it legally? Just knock up a woman with kids already and you'll be guaranteed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

rireland wrote: »
    Shameful carry on by this guy. He overstays his visa and gets a bird knocked up. Very very irresponsible what he has brought upon the kids and wife.

From what I gather of the story, his wife was well aware of his situation early in the game and especially when the 2 new kids came into the picture. So she is equally responsible for the current situation her family is in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,530 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

What is he only an illegal economic migrant?
    Tried acting the cute hoor but sooner or later it was going to catch up with him. He sowed the seed of his own downfall himself.

Back in the day people would take their medicine and get on with it. Now they have to bawl and cry to every media outlet that will run the story. It's sickening.

Bob24 wrote: »
    From what I gather of the story, his wife was well aware of his situation early in the game and especially when the 2 new kids came into the picture. So she is equally responsible for the current situation her family is in.

You should never fall in love with anyone until they have gotten their papers sorted. You’re all a bunch of lickspittles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

What's most sickening is it made the main story on the main news of our national broadcaster.

He's a chancer, he got caught.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

You don’t get it at all.
    The penalty in the US where he lives for his crime is deportation.
    Not a fine, not a slap on the wrist, not bail to appear at a later date pending a probation report, not a 18 month suspended sentence despite having 145 previous convictions, not community service, not probation, not convicted and released with leave to appeal.
    That is the way law breakers are dealt here in Ireland.
    It’s not they way they deal with them in the US.
    Expecting the US authorities to deal with Irish people in a different way, more leniently, just because they’re Irish isn’t just embarrassing, it’s actually racist.
    I’m annoyed with the carry on of these people because it’s just mortifying.

You should never fall in love with anyone until they have gotten their papers sorted. You’re all a bunch of lickspittles.

Love knows no bounds, she can move too.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

What's most sickening is it made the main story on the main news of our national broadcaster.

He's a chancer, he got caught.

Did they call him 'illegal' at any point?

Or was he another 'undocumented'?

The law is not causing any harm here. Keith Byrne's actions are the only thing causing any pain to his family etc.

Love knows no bounds, she can move too.

How many times does it need to be pointed out she has a kid from a previous relationship which creates a dilemma?

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/family-of-corkman-facing-deportation-say-minor-drug-charge-shouldnt-force-him-out-of-us-937782.html

Basically they now want the Government to change the law of the land for this painter even though they acknowledge it'll do him no good.

"It's a reasonable thing to ask".

You couldn't make this stuff up.

I read somewhere that he met her in his last week of his fraudulent visa waiver. Hardly in deep after a week. He knew what he was at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Yes we all need to be really ashamed.
    Break any law you don’t like or don’t approve of and then cry and cry and cry like a baby to the media to save your skin when it all blows up in your face.
    That’s the really brave, strong fearless response to make.

How many times does it need to be pointed out she has a kid from a previous relationship which creates a dilemma?

About the same amount of times it needs to be pointed out that's her problem.

Who cares?

• Advertisement
Advertisement