Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PC build €500-€550

Options
  • 14-07-2019 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.

Mostly just using it for minecraft, fortnite and will probably be streaming on twitch. I would like, if possible, to have the option to play some more, resource intensive games down the line.

What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?

€500-€550. I know I'm lower down the scale so I'm ideally looking for something I can upgrade at a later date.

When do you plan on building/buying the PC?

I plan on buying everything within the next 10 days to 2 weeks. I currently have a TV, keyboard and mouse which I'll upgrade over time.

Which country (and state/province) will you be purchasing the parts in? If you're in US, do you have access to a Microcenter location?

I live in Ireland so will mainly be using amazon probably because the Irish sites seem to be very expensive.

What parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated.

TV that will act as a temporary monitor, keyboard and mouse.

Overclocking?

No interest at this moment in time.

And now, this question goes more for an aesthetic question.

I would like a blue/red rgb incorporated if possible.

Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget? If you do need one included, do you have a preference?

No, I'll source that myself.

Extra info or particulars:

I'm going building this with my son and I hope that he gets as much enjoyment from this as I did when I was his age.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Advertisement