Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulgaria business startup

Options
  • 14-07-2019 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I’m going to be in Bulgaria a few months of the year and looking and hopping there is some business opportunities.if anyone could help with some ideas
    Or point me in the right place as of for now the motor industry weather it’s small car rental,buying and selling cars or boats parts or campervans conversation opening a work shop if anyone had a insight to any of the above to be worth me while looking into.i also have another I idea I’m playing with but iv still a bit of research to do and if there might be any one willing to partner up.advice on were to look for workers and any bit of advice be great Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Do you speak Bulgarian to at least level B1???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Check if the business is owned or partnered with organized crime and if there is a rent on it to the local gang.

Not joking here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Well if you speak Bulgarian and can read and write in Cyrillic and already have contacts there then you should be fine. Otherwise, pick another country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Is this a Celtic tiger throwback thread?

Advertisement