Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BANGERNOMICS (sub2k) of the week/day Part 6

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

Tide :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,932 ✭✭✭selectamatic

Mjlm-NWNi-ZThh-YTJj-Nm-Rk-Mz-Bl-Mm-Nm-OWNm-Mj-Az-MDVl-NTEQd-FSv-Uw4yvwbj-e92-Ckj-A.jpg

N2-Yz-Mz-Ey-NTFj-OGQx-Yj-Zi-ODZk-Yjli-MGVk-YWEw-M2-Y3-ODEAlet-H-CYR1-Lkvm-QHL37m-R.jpg

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/seat-c-oacuterdoba-1-9-tdi-long-test-low-miles/23791085

Cordoba coupe one owner from new
    90bhp tdi
    Test till July
    Supposedly 81k miles on the clock
    Looks clean apart from the roof but that'd be handy enough tidy.
    Asking €395

• Registered Users Posts: 73,447 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I can see that actually being a good car to mothball.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Dia_Anseo_Aris

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I can see that actually being a good car to mothball.

What does mothball mean in your parlance Colm?

I'm not down with the lingo of the youth !

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

What does mothball mean in your parlance Colm?

I'm not down with the lingo of the youth !

Stick in a shed

• Advertisement

Stick in a shed

I beg your pardon?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I beg your pardon?

So take it off the road, keep till it's a classic then bring it back out....

So take it off the road, keep till it's a classic then bring it back out....

Ah you meant stick it in a shed!

Glad we cleared that up, it was causing immense confusion.

Thanks Punisher

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Mjlm-NWNi-ZThh-YTJj-Nm-Rk-Mz-Bl-Mm-Nm-OWNm-Mj-Az-MDVl-NTEQd-FSv-Uw4yvwbj-e92-Ckj-A.jpg

N2-Yz-Mz-Ey-NTFj-OGQx-Yj-Zi-ODZk-Yjli-MGVk-YWEw-M2-Y3-ODEAlet-H-CYR1-Lkvm-QHL37m-R.jpg

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/seat-c-oacuterdoba-1-9-tdi-long-test-low-miles/23791085

Cordoba coupe one owner from new
    90bhp tdi
    Test till July
    Supposedly 81k miles on the clock
    Looks clean apart from the roof but that'd be handy enough tidy.
    Asking €395

That’s another fantastic find. Didn’t know they sold the coupe here new

vectra had a Córdoba coupe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

That's very cool. I remember dad getting a Cordoba when it was still relatively new around 2002 or 2003 and thinking the big screen in the dash was the most futuristic thing ever, it's very primitive to look at now!

I dont think the gauges in front of the gear stick are original in that are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Dia anseo arís. What were you banned for? Since your back again I thought I would ask.

Dia anseo arís. What were you banned for? Since your back again I thought I would ask.

I beg your pardon?

Can you elaborate on how you've come to that juncture?

I’m reminded of the time somebody deliberately created a new user with a similar username to a poster who had just been temporarily banned, and started posting in a similar style in threads they had been active in so that they would be upgraded to a permanent ban.
    That’s years ago. Fun times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

I’m reminded of the time somebody deliberately created a new user with a similar username to a poster who had just been temporarily banned, and started posting in a similar style in threads they had been active in so that they would be upgraded to a permanent ban.
    That’s years ago. Fun times.

There used to be 2 mad yokes in this forum that had a serious barney the whole time. But one of them was even trying to guess the others password at one stage, or so he was accused of :D

These are fun, not a lot of test but still
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/suzuki-ignis-sport/23763399

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭kalkat2002

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭v240gltse

uk import but looks well taken care of.
    kalkat2002 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

TheW1zard wrote: »
    Deane Motors are well pricey!

But yet they sell, enthusiasts minds boggle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

kalkat2002 wrote: »

Sellers handle is same as an active Boardsie ...

• Advertisement

Mad_Mike wrote: »
    MWZhMzM4Y2RmNTQ5N2U5YmZjMTlhMTNlYTM2OGY2ZGV1wMJzjLHDBZV2cQr9IhqbaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzg1Mjk1MTZ8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

The original of the species - getting very hard to find these days in any state, never mind running with NCT etc!
    Bit of tax until the end of the month, and NCT until the end of January, but at the money, I think it would be well worth it
    Also has had timing belt done, comes with 3 keys,even has alarm and CD player
    108,000 miles and asking €345

We are delighted to present this stunning, standard (zero modifications) and super rare four owner 1998 Fiat Punto S for sale. A beautifully presented car with a full glovebox of various receipts for bulbs.
    Presented in stunning Hotpoint white (rare colour only used for 28 years) with factory upgraded wipers and freshly filled Circle K Miles Plus fuel. This is a super clean Fiat, and the very best available in the universe today and possibly ever.

The bodywork on this car is in mainly white. The car has an excellent paint finish and you know by inspection that it actually is paint and not Tippex. The floors and sills have zero welding anywhere, the panels are probably superglued together.

Compared to, say, a Turkish prison, the interior is a fantastic place to be. Underneath the Hector Gray supplied overmats the floors are in excellent condition. All instruments and electrics work as they should, (most importantly the temp gauge)

Quite simply, a fantastic opportunity to acquire a Punto that we bought for €300, polished to within an inch of its life, then wrote a load of spiel about.

€5995.

0lddog wrote: »
    Sellers handle is same as an active Boardsie ...

Listed as sold. Looked decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

We are delighted to present this stunning, standard (zero modifications) and super rare four owner 1998 Fiat Punto S for sale. A beautifully presented car with a full glovebox of various receipts for bulbs.
    Presented in stunning Hotpoint white (rare colour only used for 28 years) with factory upgraded wipers and freshly filled Circle K Miles Plus fuel. This is a super clean Fiat, and the very best available in the universe today and possibly ever.

The bodywork on this car is in mainly white. The car has an excellent paint finish and you know by inspection that it actually is paint and not Tippex. The floors and sills have zero welding anywhere, the panels are probably superglued together.

Compared to, say, a Turkish prison, the interior is a fantastic place to be. Underneath the Hector Gray supplied overmats the floors are in excellent condition. All instruments and electrics work as they should, (most importantly the temp gauge)

Quite simply, a fantastic opportunity to acquire a Punto that we bought for €300, polished to within an inch of its life, then wrote a load of spiel about.

€5995.
    I could be wrong but I sense an air of sarcasm in your post.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭at9qu5vp0wcix7

Interslice wrote: »

Very fresh looking design for a car pushing 13 years old, looks much more modern

Very fresh looking design for a car pushing 13 years old, looks much more modern

Looks well ye. Finish on the interior isnt great. Lets it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

What’s it worth? Are these actually sought after?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

My old one sold there recently with tax and test for 1600. Nicer spec too

They aren’t very sought after at all to be honest

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement