Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game golf vs Shot Scope v2

Options
  • 15-07-2019 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience or opinions on shot scope v2 or game golf as tracking devices?

I already have a Garmin GPS watch which I tend to attach to my trolley as not mad on wearing a watch on the course but if the shot scope is much better I could get used to it :)

Would welcome any experiences/opinions anyone may have.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pakman

chris445 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience or opinions on shot scope v2 or game golf as tracking devices?

I already have a Garmin GPS watch which I tend to attach to my trolley as not mad on wearing a watch on the course but if the shot scope is much better I could get used to it :)

Would welcome any experiences/opinions anyone may have.

Thanks

I do like my new shot scope as its as good as my old Garmin for yardages but I will confess to having the majority of my rounds unedited.

I find it a hassle to go in and edit after the round and I'm brutal for remembering to record number of putts. I think for that reason maybe game golf could have been a better choice. I also don't take practice swings as much in case of it recording extra shots.

This is all about preference as I can't fault the hazard info, the comfort of the watch or the yardages but if, like me, you don't think you'll bother with the extra stuff then game golf might be the way to go,

Advertisement