Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Mastercard Statements

Options
  • 15-07-2019 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Since last week all statements have disappeared for my Credit Card account on 365 online (they are fine for the Current Account). Even the most recent statement is missing, although I got an email to say it was available.
    I have twice submitted a query about this through the online support option only to get a standard reply to the effect that all statements are available by going to the Statements, then Statements and Document tab, select credit card account, etc. I have tried all this many times. It says "no statements available". They have all disappeared.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there 1641,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your statements.

You should still be able to view your credit card statements through Card Care.

If you would like to have our customer service team look into this issue you can contact them on 0818365365 and our advisors will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ke3jnzo8bwihy0

Having the same issue no statements for cc account, any resolution?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭1641

Not really.
    Apparently because I was being issued with a new card with a new number (unrequested), all previous statements disappeared. I'm told I can access them again (including last month's) if I register for Cardcare. I haven't tried this yet.
    I think we should be forewarned if statements are going to disappear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ke3jnzo8bwihy0

So transaction details for debit and credit accounts in two separate places now... Bit ridiculous. Cheers for info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi All,

Thanks for getting in touch relating to your credit card transactions.

If you have received a new credit card, you may need to update the new card info via BOI365 Online by selecting Service Desk and then the Add BOI Account option and input the new card number. This will update for viewing online for you within 3-5 business days.

Also, just to mention, if you pay the card online, you will also need to update this within your payees. Please select Manage Accounts when logged into the site, Add Payee and select the Add a Bill option. The IBAN and BIC is prefilled for you, just input your new card number within the reference field.

We hope the above information helps,

Many thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭1641

If you have received a new credit card, you may need to update the new card info via BOI365 Online by selecting Service Desk and then the Add BOI Account option and input the new card number. This will update for viewing online for you within 3-5 business days.

Just to note that this does not resolve the issue. Registering the new card gives access to new statements going forward. Meanwhile all statements associated with the old card number have disappeared from Banking 365.
    I think we should at least have been forewarned about this issue. But why not leave the old statements for access?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi 1641

Thanks for getting back to us on this.

We understand it would be ideal to be able to see both, old and new card transactions online when you receive and update a replacement credit card.

Thanks for sharing this with us and we'll certainly pass this onto our Development Team for future review.

Many thanks
    Alison   

Advertisement