If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV Upgrade from Denon 1312

Options
  • 15-07-2019 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hi again guys,

A few years ago, I purchased a Denon DHT1312 and speaker set that has served me well over the years. However, this receiver does not support 4K which is limiting me presently with TV and PS4.

What I need is:

4K Support
    arc Support

Optional: passthrough on standby

Would the Denon AVR-X250BT be a suitable replacement? (I am happy with current speaker set, as its for a small room)

Let me know if you need any further info.

Thanks as always,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

djsim101 wrote: »
    Hi again guys,

A few years ago, I purchased a Denon DHT1312 and speaker set that has served me well over the years. However, this receiver does not support 4K which is limiting me presently with TV and PS4.

What I need is:

4K Support
    arc Support

Would the Denon AVR-X250BT be a suitable replacement? (I am happy with current speaker set, as its for a small room)

Thanks as always,
    Hi Djsim101.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The 250Bt would indeed be a good upgrade over the 1312.

It will do all that is required and also passthrough on standby.

Currently priced at £179 and we have FLASH25 running against it dropping it down to £160.99 including shipping.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203341-denon-avrx250bt-av-receiver.aspx

You can order directly via the link above or drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

Hi again guys,

What I need is:

4K Support
    arc Support

Thanks as always,
    Hi Djsim101.

Currently priced at £179 and we have FLASH25 running against it dropping it down to £160.99 including shipping.

You can order directly via the link above or drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.
    Thanks Kenny, can I ask one last question :-) Would the AVRX550BT be worth the extra few euro?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi again guys,

What I need is:

4K Support
    arc Support

Thanks as always,
    Hi Djsim101.

Thanks Kenny, can I ask one last question :-) Would the AVRX550BT be worth the extra few euro?
    Hi Djsim101.

The AVRX550BT is currently priced at £219 or 249 Euro but has not FLASH deal running against it.

There are a few differences, the 550 can decode Dolby Vision, has a USB input and can run an extra subwoofer for 5.2
    Both have the same output of 70watts.

250BT would be priced at £160.99 or 179 Euro delivered
    550BT would be priced at £225.99 or 249 Euro delivered

You care free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.