Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lyrical Leanings - The Inaugural Game

Options
13»

Comments

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So we're NOT liking our own submissions?

My understanding is that we are. We know the lyrics, therefore we give them a vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Yep, you can like yours. I've said that on the thread no to clear it up. Should have been more explicit on the OP. Soz.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I know must of them. True there is a good few from the same song.

A few went down a similar road to me.

Yeah I think for future games, we need to encourage finding unique answers. Something like reduced or split points for duplicates. Will gather feedback once it's over too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Sometimes I recognise the lyrics but can't place the song

Me too or know the band but not the exact title of the song in that case I am not thanking unless I know the song name for sure .

• Advertisement

Me too or know the band but not the exact title of the song in that case I am not thanking unless I know the song name for sure .

You can like it if you recognise the song. You don't need to know the specific title or the artist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

tusk wrote: »
    You can like it if you recognise the song. You don't need to know the specific title or the artist :D

So if i know its from that tv show , i am good to like ?

I think I might try running one of these but may restrict it to songs from a certain year. Any other criteria ?

Btw, I really like the title “lyrical leanings”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I think I might try running one of these but may restrict it to songs from a certain year. Any other criteria ?

Lots like le lazy label, 'lyrical leanings'.
    Long live Lyrical leanings.

haha it was the first thing that came to my mind so i'm not partial to it, but majority rules!

I'm gonna ask for feedback once it's over so you could get some idears there.

One thing I'd suggest is defining the term '1 line' quite solidly. Like a max number of words, or until the first punctuation mark. It's difficult because some are quite a bit longer than others.

• Advertisement

So if i know its from that tv show , i am good to like ?

go for it

I’ll wait for the feedback and take it from there.

Advertisement