Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 AnySmokes?

This doesn't appear to be a feud at all like the media claim.

Seems more like individuals and groups who are all connected to each other via the drug trade taking each other out for various different reasons.

I've no idea why Parker or Lee Boylan were shot and it doesn't seem like many do. Little was likely killed over a drug bust and Sanambar in retaliation for that. JD might of been killed over a drug debt that he wasn't willing to pay or because someone just wanted him gone and Eoin Boylan might have been taken out over things he said online about Little or because of a connection to the Drogheda Feud.

So it doesn't look like two sides going at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Buster1972 wrote: »
    So who are the Coolock brothers mentioned in the press?

Norton’s?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Was it not his son who was shot dead that lived there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

brother

2017-05-25_new_31459569_I2.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

6541 wrote: »
    A bit of an off topic question. Any other countries in Western Europe similar to Ireland where gangland shootings resulting in killing are fairly common ?
    How do we compare - are we best in class ?

11th lowest murder rate in Europe

“Irish rate broadly in line with that expected of a country with its level of economic development”

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/ireland-has-11th-lowest-homicide-rate-in-europe-un-report-1.3956453

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭steve-collins

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Do you consider 10 gang related killings in 11 months fairly common?

Its pretty bad for city the size of Dublin where most have occured

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

8 for a year in Dublin by my count, it's not really that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Capital will usually have the highest, its where the main trade is.

• Advertisement

image.jpg

Have you just learnt how to embed images, beserker?

Bit of context would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Have you just learnt how to embed images, beserker?

Bit of context would be nice.

Hilarious!!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

Berserker5 wrote: »
    2017-05-25_new_31459569_I2.JPG

Wasn't that guy mixed up with the Mansfields?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

image.jpg

This week's top matches on tinder?

This week's top matches on tinder?

Who's the odd one out?

Which one is turkey o'brien?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Who's the odd one out?

What relevance does it have to this thread? Why are you repeatedly posting pictures of travellers on various threads and asking who they are, even when you have already been told who they are?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

image.jpg

I seen that picture before attached to a headline a traveller gang or something, I used the picture to photoshop my friends head onto them on snapchat haha

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Who's the odd one out?

Bottom row third from the left. Guy with the glasses and the wig. How is this relevant?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Berserker5

This is a discussion site - stop throwing up pictures with no context or relevant discussion

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this warning in-thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

Any opinions on irish independents article about Eoin Boylan, that he was spotted in a car with Hamid Sanambar and that all seen in car are on a hit list ? Seems a bit hollywood and far fetched for me.

More plausible that he pissed the wrong people off and they got him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

NaDeise92 wrote: »
    Any opinions on irish independents article about Eoin Boylan, that he was spotted in a car with Hamid Sanambar and that all seen in car are on a hit list ? Seems a bit hollywood and far fetched for me.

More plausible that he pissed the wrong people off and they got him.
    Its not far fetched if they were all spotted in the car the night sean was murdered.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

Its not far fetched if they were all spotted in the car the night sean was murdered.

I believe they were spotted a day or two before the Iranian was shot ( a week or so after Seans shooting)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4819056/kinahan-cartel-biggest-drug-gang/

"GLOBAL MOBSTERS Kinahan Cartel one of biggest drug gangs in €30billion EU drug trade, new report reveals

THE Kinahan Cartel is one of the biggest drugs gangs in the world, a new report has suggested.

The Irish mobsters are name checked in the study — compiled by the EU drugs agency and Europol (EMCDDA) — which shows Europeans are spending €30billion a year on drugs."

You don't get that big without paying off high up people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that nobody in that game makes into retirement.

They're gonna get taken down soon enough I'd say. Someone will testify against them sooner or later.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that nobody in that game makes into retirement.

They're gonna get taken down soon enough I'd say. Someone will testify against them sooner or later.

That’s not true. Loads of nameless mr Bigs do. What about the pimpernel - Mickey Greene.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

That’s not true. Loads of nameless mr Bigs do. What about the pimpernel - Mickey Greene.

I worded my post a bit arse ways. I meant lads at the level they've apparently gotten to. Their names and faces are all over the papers and the internet.
    Won't be long now.

Edit
    I remember reading about him years ago, didn't he kill a taxi driver by ploughing his Bentley into him while he was out of it along the quays?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Yeah thats true for sure, but surely the Kinahan cartel and anyone belonging to them has gone beyond that now though. They are marked men throughout the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

AnySmokes? wrote: »
    This doesn't appear to be a feud at all like the media claim.

Seems more like individuals and groups who are all connected to each other via the drug trade taking each other out for various different reasons.

I've no idea why Parker or Lee Boylan were shot and it doesn't seem like many do. Little was likely killed over a drug bust and Sanambar in retaliation for that. JD might of been killed over a drug debt that he wasn't willing to pay or because someone just wanted him gone and Eoin Boylan might have been taken out over things he said online about Little or because of a connection to the Drogheda Feud.

So it doesn't look like two sides going at it.

I thought the word at the time was that flashy had Parker whacked?? Were all these lads killed associated with the Gucci gang at some time or other?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I thought the word at the time was that flashy had Parker whacked?? Were all these lads killed associated with the Gucci gang at some time or other?

Apparently over a home movie they made :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement