Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Timmyr wrote: »
    I'm curious now, can you direct me to the post you're referring to please?

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057996853/232

"Trevor Byrne was going to whack wardy but was caught before he could do the deed, Wardy has been keeping his head down lately, Dean Smith who was caught with Trevor fell out with wardy months ago, wardy sent CS to whack Trevor and Karl Hyland because he was being bullied and got too big for his boots, Trevor Byrne was wardy's boss and openly called him a queer, wardy wanted to be his own boss, no friends in gangland unfortunately, I'd reckon the next murder will be flashy/wardy, I honestly don't know how he is still alive with all the toes he's been stepping on."

That's the most recent one, I'm not going back looking for the other one u can do that yourself haha. The first time it was mentioned I remember somebody commented that "it's well known flashy loves sausage" or something along those lines

The first Mr Big, J Gill, is locked up afaik

No he is not, nor is he before the courts on any charges.

This has to be the most idiotic posts on this thread, how does a family name determan if you are a scumbag or not ?

I think what he was implying was they all have protestant/english names which is very silly. There are no religions when it comes to drugs or gangland. Protestants and Catholics involved in the same form of criminality such as drug trade will work together as has and is being done. For the amount of people involved in this gangland culture with protestant names you will find the same with catholic names.

A family name does not determine if you are a scumbag or not, you should not be judged by your surname. For every area people reside there will always be families notorious for crime, be it major or petty, and while, in some cases, people will see that the members of this family will have alot in common, NOT ALL members are the same.

People may know families of 30 with 28 of them being scum criminals only two good ones among the lot and its befause of that that people develop probability and assumption about it all, not giving them 2 a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

J Gill, is locked up afaik
    No he is not, nor is he before the courts on any charges.

Sure his trial famously collapsed not so long ago and he walked, leading to all sorts of speculation about either being an informer or having people from the system in his pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Omackeral wrote: »
    Sure his trial famously collapsed not so long ago and he walked, leading to all sorts of speculation about either being an informer or having people from the system in his pocket.

Caught some years ago up north with PK and a heap of cash by PSNI. Nothing came of it. Forgotten about tho PK got done for his part. First kidnap trial DNA and video evidence of buying the milk for the kid. Collapses over some bs. Others got done. New case gets called a yr or 2 later gets canned, dismissed first day of trial. Off scot free. Forgotten about... V strange that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Caught some years ago up north with PK and a heap of cash by PSNI. Nothing came of it. Forgotten about tho PK got done for his part. First kidnap trial DNA and video evidence of buying the milk for the kid. Collapses over some bs. Others got done. New case gets called a yr or 2 later gets canned, dismissed first day of trial. Off scot free. Forgotten about... V strange that
    I wouldnt say it's forgotten about by those locked up. I'd say there's probably a price on his head, you'd have to think he's an informer for those big cases he got away with. Doubt he still lives in Coolock.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Your way off the mark there about being clean and getting revenge. Either your biased because it seems u live nearby, which is fair enough, or you have heard wrong.

Considering the Father and Son were very lucky not get get charged that time after being intercepted with the fella with the gun....I think it's fair to say there's some truth in the revenge stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

KM792 wrote: »
    Are Sean Little's brothers in this scene or are they happy to hover in the background?

His bro isn't ready for this stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Syndic wrote: »
    Exactly.

The only two that were actually friends were Parker and Little.

Bullsht they where all friends at one time and where connected in one way or another..

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Is there any gangs of foreigners that are trying to move in on Dublin turf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

This has to be the most idiotic posts on this thread, how does a family name determan if you are a scumbag or not ?

Ahem, "Joyce"? I rest my case your honour :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

sabat wrote: »
    You do see a lot of unusual (for Ireland) surnames around public housing in D1 and D8 eg Troy Parrott who played for Ireland last week. My theory is that following independence the protestant working class lost out on a lot of their closed shops/jobs for the boys in places like Guinness, Bank of Ireland, the public sector and police/military and even in domestic settings with their more affluent co-religionists. The "lesser abled" of them, without the safety-net of having higher status than the mainly Catholic population and being employed by default, or the means and tradition of education of wealthier protestants, found themselves cut adrift, a pattern that continues today.
    You do sometimes hear old prods complaining that some kind of pogrom happened, but it was really just a symptom of a fairer society.

Are you saying these gangsters are all protestant? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

No never heard of any.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Are you saying these gangsters are all protestant? :eek:

their great grandfathers were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Telly wrote: »
    I wouldnt say it's forgotten about by those locked up. I'd say there's probably a price on his head, you'd have to think he's an informer for those big cases he got away with. Doubt he still lives in Coolock.
    he never lived in coolock hes a fairview/donnycarney man, lives in meath somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

No never heard of any.

I think there is a Lithuanian gang knocking about, drugs and used clothes is their thing. Mainly fighting with eachother though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

I think there is a Lithuanian gang knocking about, drugs and used clothes is their thing. Mainly fighting with eachother though.

Correct

Not far from my manor

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/murder-victim-was-the-leader-of-a-criminal-gang-1.1379664

Good lads they are, few years back i left two or three black sacks of old clothes for them and they had the generosity to also take the 4 black sacks of grass i left at the side entrance

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Davidplat wrote: »
    Bullsht they where all friends at one time and where connected in one way or another..

Connected in some way, yes. Not friends like the papers have you believe; acquaintances. It's being made out that they're a group of buddies being taken out one by one. Not true.

Facebook pictures don't mean anything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

plenty of eastern Europeans doing a bit but i d say the scale is way smaller and inside their own community (mostly speed and weed too)

Nigerians doing plenty of scams as well as knocking out coke and they seem to be left alone

wonder who supply's all the Brazilians with the rickshaws who sell stuff ****e as it is .

Chinese doing stuff inside their own community too and they seem to be left at it too .

i understand that the foreigners took over the trade in limerick after the gangs there got broke up in the mid to late 2000s

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Boylan owed the man that ordered the JD murder money and that’s a fact how much is unclear as what he’s owed is often exaggerated word going about that the same man is responsible for this killing and nothing to do with SL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 LaCosaNausea

What Ireland really needs is a version of the RICO act. That seems to have calmed the New York mafia down. Also increased sentences. Gun charges, attempted murder etc = minimum 25 years unless you offer legitimate information leading to the arrest of a bigger fish. This will lead to more crimes being solved and less shootings/killings. This should also filter out corrupt players within the state (there are always corrupt parties on the “good side of the law”). These dealers need a better way of doing business without endangering innocent lives. Gardai need to be smarter, they’re being made to look like mugs out here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Zion420

Chinese Triad gangs took over when most of the Dundon gang was locked up. They are being supplied by Kinahans. Travelers groups and Keane gang supply most of city and county limerick now

What Ireland really needs is a version of the RICO act. That seems to have calmed the New York mafia down. Also increased sentences. Gun charges, attempted murder etc = minimum 25 years unless you offer legitimate information leading to the arrest of a bigger fish. This will lead to more crimes being solved and less shootings/killings. This should also filter out corrupt players within the state (there are always corrupt parties on the “good side of the law”). These dealers need a better way of doing business without endangering innocent lives. Gardai need to be smarter, they’re being made to look like mugs out here.

Just to bring it back to reality there is ZERO interest in solving crime of any size in Ireland. Maybe a little if politicians send the word out when someone from the right side of town is a victim. Otherwise its a free for all that will get worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LaCosaNausea

Just to bring it back to reality there is ZERO interest in solving crime of any size in Ireland. Maybe a little if politicians send the word out when someone from the right side of town is a victim. Otherwise its a free for all that will get worse.

So then you have to ask yourself, why are the public not in arms about this situation? Where is the outcry for things to get done. Where’s the community outcry and protest demanding for better? Why should the politicians care if the public don’t seem to give a damn either? Are we waiting for some innocent student to get caught in the crossfire before a crackdown order is enacted?
    I must say, as a people, us Irish are particularly rubbish at protests and making the government bend to our collective will. Wish we had that French Revolutionary gene.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Joe Kaine

Zion420 wrote: »
    Chinese Triad gangs took over when most of the Dundon gang was locked up. They are being supplied by Kinahans. Travelers groups and Keane gang supply most of city and county limerick now

You've mentioned every gang there except the gang or the lads that's not alone controlling Limerick & the mid-west but right up to Galway & Athlone too.

So then you have to ask yourself, why are the public not in arms about this situation? Where is the outcry for things to get done. Where’s the community outcry and protest demanding for better? Why should the politicians care if the public don’t seem to give a damn either? Are we waiting for some innocent student to get caught in the crossfire before a crackdown order is enacted?
    I must say, as a people, us Irish are particularly rubbish at protests and making the government bend to our collective will. Wish we had that French Revolutionary gene.

I agree on the last part 100%. To answer your first part ppl are too busy working like hamsters on the wheel to pay bills. That's the way society is designed. Keep ppl busy so they're blind to whats really going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

I worded my post a bit arse ways. I meant lads at the level they've apparently gotten to. Their names and faces are all over the papers and the internet.
    Won't be long now.

Edit
    I remember reading about him years ago, didn't he kill a taxi driver by ploughing his Bentley into him while he was out of it along the quays?
    I know what you mean. You need to be faceless to survive!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

This is absolute garbage btw

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Banditos big in the west

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Ratbags wrote: »
    Boylan owed the man that ordered the JD murder money and that’s a fact how much is unclear as what he’s owed is often exaggerated word going about that the same man is responsible for this killing and nothing to do with SL

Who was rumoured for that hit again...initials?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement