Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭randomspud

So then you have to ask yourself, why are the public not in arms about this situation? Where is the outcry for things to get done. Where’s the community outcry and protest demanding for better? Why should the politicians care if the public don’t seem to give a damn either? Are we waiting for some innocent student to get caught in the crossfire before a crackdown order is enacted?
    I must say, as a people, us Irish are particularly rubbish at protests and making the government bend to our collective will. Wish we had that French Revolutionary gene.

They want the extra fiver a week from the budget to go into their pocket as opposed to go towards tackling crime.

Also, they don't want to snitch on the lad that supplies them with their bit of weed/coke for the weekend.

If Irish people actually cared about crime there would be something done about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Anthony Campbell and Martin O'Rourke.

Idiotic position.

You can blame Johnny the rat Mangan for one of those, scumbag, and a judge said when he was caught with a loaded gun that he probably needed it for his own protection, dirty scumbag, I always hated him.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/anthony-campbells-killer-mangan-beaten-up-in-savage-jail-attack-30351932.html

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/man-found-with-loaded-gun-and-drugs-sent-to-prison-for-10-years-1.1215927

Jonny Mangan shot poor Anthony Campbell, I suspect when he gets out he'll be getting into the Glasnevin club.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

KM792 wrote: »
    Who was rumoured for that hit again...initials?

RR

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

KM792 wrote: »
    Who was rumoured for that hit again...initials?

Same last name as a hill between Aungier Street and Wexford Street. Last heard of hiding in a bathroom in Donaghmede.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Thesiger wrote: »
    Same last name as a hill between Aungier Street and Wexford Street. Last heard of hiding in a bathroom in Donaghmede.

Didn’t hire a hitman for the hit though used his sisters boyfriend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    This is absolute garbage btw

Give your head a wobble pal. 10-20% absolute max chance of getting convicted if u murder someone in Ireland. Not like that elsewhere. It costs too much. Next you'll be saying they didn't shut down any cop stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

Thesiger wrote: »

Another planter surname?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Syndic wrote: »
    RR

I’d find that very surprising.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Give your head a wobble pal. 10-20% absolute max chance of getting convicted if u murder someone in Ireland. Not like that elsewhere. It costs too much. Next you'll be saying they didn't shut down any cop stations.

Gangland yes. Overall murder rate? Absolutely not.

So you think there is a concerted effort by the guards not to solve crime?

BDI wrote: »

What’s the surprise about this

• Advertisement

Well consider yourself surprised. JD was killed on his say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Which gang is he linked with? It’s not Drogheda is it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Garda chopper buzzing south west swords at the moment, heard sirens in distance.

Edit: Gone after 10 mins

Didn’t he get caught with a load of something and was in debt of a crazy amount of money himself?

I’d find it odd if he was out killing people who owed him hundreds of thousand. How can they pay him if they are dead. He needs the money. He can’t just write it off and kill everybody that owes him money. That’d be terrible financial management for a lad that managed to stay alive until his mid-late thirties.

Maybe kill one person and watch the rest pay.

I’ve never heard of the fella being involved in any killing and suddenly he is killing everybody. Doesn’t make sense.

He says several people owe him serious amounts of money when actually he sniffed lived the high life and blew the money he was paid then try’s to get namely young men to pay what they don’t owe by threatening to kill them off his head all the time doesn’t know what he’s at he is not in his late 30s he’s 30 and if you have never heard off his name in any involvement of anything where have you been at the last few months his name has appeared in quite a few articles in papers near sure (correct me if I’m wrong) he was front page in a paper. Info from a very close companion of RR and is fact.

Which gang is he linked with? It’s not Drogheda is it

RR not linked to a gang he’s a Lone Ranger runs with skip rats papers make him out to be something he’s not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Ratbags wrote: »
    He says several people owe him serious amounts of money when actually he sniffed lived the high life and blew the money he was paid then try’s to get namely young men to pay what they don’t owe by threatening to kill them off his head all the time doesn’t know what he’s at he is not in his late 30s he’s 30 and if you have never heard off his name in any involvement of anything where have you been at the last few months his name has appeared in quite a few articles in papers near sure (correct me if I’m wrong) he was front page in a paper. Info from a very close companion of RR and is fact.

Would you mind linking that article?

Ratbags wrote: »

This is all true. He has done this for years. Tells anyone that will listen that Joe Bloggs owes him 50 grand when poor Joe doesn't owe him a cent. Then tries to bully them into paying something (usually by threats or beatings or shooting at their houses) and some of them actually pay up.

And my info isn't from someone who knows him. I actually know him.

This is all true. He has done this for years. Tells anyone that will listen that Joe Bloggs owes him 50 grand when poor Joe doesn't owe him a cent. Then tries to bully them into paying something (usually by threats or beatings or shooting at their houses) and some of them actually pay up.

Then why kill a handful of them all out of the blue. I know other people that hit him or shot him over the years still walking around. But you say he made up a debt on a few kids and had them shot for no reason?

Didn’t he get caught with a load of something and was in debt of a crazy amount of money himself?

I’d find it odd if he was out killing people who owed him hundreds of thousand. How can they pay him if they are dead. He needs the money. He can’t just write it off and kill everybody that owes him money. That’d be terrible financial management for a lad that managed to stay alive until his mid-late thirties.

Maybe kill one person and watch the rest pay.

I’ve never heard of the fella being involved in any killing and suddenly he is killing everybody. Doesn’t make sense.

He isn't killing everybody. He ordered one killing.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

That’s awful :(

• Advertisement

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Would you mind linking that article?

Will try now

He isn't killing everybody. He ordered one killing.

So when I said I find it very hard to believe this lad is the same lad that killed a pile of different initials people were throwing around I wasn’t far off the mark. You are now saying one person was ordered. Who may or may not have owed him money.

So when I said I find it very hard to believe this lad is the same lad that killed a pile of different initials people were throwing around I wasn’t far off the mark. You are now saying one person was ordered. Who may or may not have owed him money.

Never said he was killing everyone JD yeah he’s responsible the latest killing a high possibility it’s him papers just running away with the SL story

Someone asked for the initials of the person responsible for JD's killing. I never said he killed a pile of different initials or linked him to any other killings. Someone else linked him to Eoin Boylan but I haven't heard anything to confirm or deny that yet.

All I know is that he ordered JD to be shot.

It’d make sense that a number of lads are taxing these younger lads when they see them on social media in fancy jumpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

So who targeted him in Donaghmede in September?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

It’d make sense that a number of lads are taxing these younger lads when they see them on social media in fancy jumpers.

I was just thinking that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Interesting theory about the “taxing” of the young dealers. It could make sense. Might even be dissidents? I know they don’t have the influence they once had but maybe still enough for the lower levels.

• Advertisement

Then why kill a handful of them all out of the blue. I know other people that hit him or shot him over the years still walking around. But you say he made up a debt on a few kids and had them shot for no reason?

Sorry, I missed this.

Regarding the imaginary debts, this is just what he does for money to get out of holes he has dug for himself. He owes a lot of money to different people.

I didn't mean that he killed anyone over these fake debts. He has beat people and terrorised their families and shot at houses and stabbed people in order to scare them to pay him but he hasn't killed anyone over an imaginary debt.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement