Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Thesiger wrote: »
    So who targeted him in Donaghmede in September?

I don't actually know for sure. Could be a number of people.

Is R.R.’s brother the fella that killed the toddler when fire bombing a house?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Is R.R.’s brother the fella that killed the toddler when fire bombing a house?

His dad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭holyhead

With all the initials flying around it feels like I'm reading a mafia conversation online!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

Caught some years ago up north with PK and a heap of cash by PSNI. Nothing came of it. Forgotten about tho PK got done for his part. First kidnap trial DNA and video evidence of buying the milk for the kid. Collapses over some bs. Others got done. New case gets called a yr or 2 later gets canned, dismissed first day of trial. Off scot free. Forgotten about... V strange that

Did you not know he's a tout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

Caught some years ago up north with PK and a heap of cash by PSNI. Nothing came of it. Forgotten about tho PK got done for his part. First kidnap trial DNA and video evidence of buying the milk for the kid. Collapses over some bs. Others got done. New case gets called a yr or 2 later gets canned, dismissed first day of trial. Off scot free. Forgotten about... V strange that

He's a known rat.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LaCosaNausea

He's a known rat.

That’s part of the game. The quicker the lads involved in that life and those observing realise this, the better. Ratting is an essential part of working in that business. The biggest mobsters in the world have ratted.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Thesiger wrote: »
    So who targeted him in Donaghmede in September?

Apparently there is a cue of people after him

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Robbie Lawlors trial has taken a strange twist with his ex girlfriend on the stand. Her brothers name was brought into it in regards to photos. She refused to answer defence lawyers questions.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've just deleted a number of posts relating to a tragic incident yesterday.

Now is not the time and this is not the place to be putting some of that information in the public domain. It could be particularly distressing for people close to the individual involved

I am sure there will be press coverage in due course, but at this time please refrain from posting further information about the incident

Any questions, PM me

Thanks

EDIT - a couple more posts deleted - when I say refrain from posting further information, that includes refrain from asking for further information

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

This is the most accurate statement regarding that life I've seen i was the same at that age waking up Monday with nothing but regrets then stressing all week how il pay it back just to do it all again the next weekend, thank fook thats years in the past.

When you can purchase a weapon and ammunition for 250-350 then is it any wonder these young lads are getting whacked by coked up kids there age they then need to live with what they done which is the hard part , a senior needs to step in and sort it out because im sure its bad for business.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

When you can purchase a weapon and ammunition for 250-350 then is it any wonder these young lads are getting whacked by coked up kids there age they then need to live with what they done which is the hard part , a senior needs to step in and sort it out because im sure its bad for business.

Don't think so mate.. You wouldn't even get a rusty poor condition sawn off for less than 750.. These firearms are that are being used are mainly semi autos prob from Eastern Europe having been converted. They would cost still a few grand in the streets.. Firearms arnt cheap at all in Ireland

Davidplat wrote: »
    Don't think so mate.. You wouldn't even get a rusty poor condition sawn off for less than 750.. These firearms are that are being used are mainly semi autos prob from Eastern Europe having been converted. They would cost still a few grand in the streets.. Firearms arnt cheap at all in Ireland

There is makarovs being sold for 250 pal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

I don't think I'd trust a gun for a measly 250!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

I don't think I'd trust a gun for a measly 250!?

The gun Trevor Byrne was caught with was allegedly from the 1940s.

pablo128 wrote: »
    The gun Trevor Byrne was caught with was allegedly from the 1940s.

Yeah it was a antique them dopey fooks didnt know what they had in there hand though its worth thousands.it was a ww2 luger 35 waff very rare gun only produced for 2 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

Yeah it was a antique them dopey fooks didnt know what they had in there hand though its worth thousands.it was a ww2 luger 35 waff very rare gun only produced for 2 years.

It was an FB Vis devolped in 1930s.
    Modelled after the browning hi power. A reliable unit by Gangland standards. Most of the early hits on hutch gang were done with revolvers on the basis that they wouldn't jam. That in itself is a chilling fact..

guccimain wrote: »
    It was an FB Vis devolped in 1930s.
    Modelled after the browning hi power. A reliable unit by Gangland standards. Most of the early hits on hutch gang were done with revolvers on the basis that they wouldn't jam. That in itself is a chilling fact..

It looks just like the waff except it hasnt got the wooden grips.you seem to be right mate they look very similar though.

It looks just like the waff except it hasnt got the wooden grips.you seem to be right mate they look very similar though.

Regardless rusty auld unit I'll agree pal they get these pieces off eastern European gangs for 50 quid or something wholesale.i wouldn't be surprised if there's more guns than humans at this stage.

• Advertisement

Prob converted replica

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭randomspud

So these guys can smuggle millions of euros worth of drugs into the country every year but they can't manage to get their hands on a few decent guns?

It stands to my idea that we could wipe them out completely if we had more than 8 Gardai and/or some kind of political will to do something about organized crime in this country.

There shouldn't be such a thing as a know drug-dealer. They should either be dead or locked up if their names are know to authorities. What kind of useless ****ers are running the show if you can't keep a tiny island drug-free when you know the exact guys smuggling the drugs in?

Deploy the army if all you are dealing with is a bunch of random scobes with revolvers from the 1940s. Become an example to the world of how you handle drug-dealers.

randomspud wrote: »
    So these guys can smuggle millions of euros worth of drugs into the country every year but they can't manage to get their hands on a few decent guns?

It stands to my idea that we could wipe them out completely if we had more than 8 Gardai and/or some kind of political will to do something about organized crime in this country.

There shouldn't be such a thing as a know drug-dealer. They should either be dead or locked up if their names are know to authorities. What kind of useless ****ers are running the show if you can't keep a tiny island drug-free when you know the exact guys smuggling the drugs in?

Deploy the army if all you are dealing with is a bunch of random scobes with revolvers from the 1940s. Become an example to the world of how you handle drug-dealers.

The guy caught on Oscar trainer Road coolock had a grandpower semi auto pistol... Plus a old rusty revolver can still end lives

Davidplat wrote: »
    The guy caught on Oscar trainer Road coolock had a grandpower semi auto pistol... Plus a old rusty revolver can still end lives

Another eastern European shooter. His mother's house was burnt out the dayafter he was nicked unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭joseywhales

You can't make an exception to legal due process unfortunately because future governments would abuse that power. It's why we need evidence, detectives, forensics etc. They could certainly make their lives harder in the meantime though.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

There is one poster on here that keeps replying to his other usernames. Easy to find. Pity cos Im liking the insight of the real posters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Notdeco wrote: »
    There is one poster on here that keeps replying to his other usernames. Easy to find. Pity cos Im liking the insight of the real posters.

C'mon spill haha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 1NilBud

C'mon spill haha

Just look how he types.no spaces after full stops.no capitals.few posts down

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4827470/gangland-eoin-boylan-whacked-slurs-murder-sean-little/

The sun making out that Boylan was one of the 'main players in the drugs trade in coolock'
    suspected of storing 58bags and having €2300 in cash doesnt really make him sound like anyone big. The shooting is according to papers directly linked to Littles death and his social media posts about the subsequent killing. Anyone care to tell me the jist of what Boylan wrote online that pissed so many off ?
    Also, any truth to that claim by the sun that he was one of the tops dogs in Coolock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

NaDeise92 wrote: »
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/4827470/gangland-eoin-boylan-whacked-slurs-murder-sean-little/

The sun making out that Boylan was one of the 'main players in the drugs trade in coolock'
    suspected of storing 58bags and having €2300 in cash doesnt really make him sound like anyone big. The shooting is according to papers directly linked to Littles death and his social media posts about the subsequent killing. Anyone care to tell me the jist of what Boylan wrote online that pissed so many off ?
    Also, any truth to that claim by the sun that he was one of the tops dogs in Coolock?

Someone commented when he was shot it likely was connected to young lads from Edenmore,Boylan had fired blanks at a car a week previously.One of these lads would be a first cousin to Little but he is on the Sweeney
    (mams side) of the family,not a Little.
    Only rehashing what was first given as a reason.

He had a nasty scar on his cheek,very gangsteresque.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement