Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

What sentence are these fellas looking at? Jails are stacking up. Former Brit soldier as well...
    boooo

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1150829993901088770

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

They will make sure Gary is hammered I'd imagine. Browner has been on protection for a while he walked off the landings he may of went back over.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

I see a hutch family member from drumalee was rushed to hospital with serious injuries. Was unresponsive when emergency services arrived.
    John Hutch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Must be mixing you up with someone else. But you did get locked up before yeah?

That's his own business in fairness Dan. There's a few faces posting in this thread who it would be unwise to get fresh with. Be nice squire.
    Thanks for the advice harry but you obviously haven't been paying attention to previous posts .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

I see a hutch family member from drumalee was rushed to hospital with serious injuries. Was unresponsive when emergency services arrived.
    John Hutch?
    https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/hutch-family-member-rushed-hospital-18325951

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

John Hutch?

Heard that myself and someone was attacked there on Saturday as well, eru where all over Phibsboro/ Cabra, Credit where credit is due the guards are all over the kinahan crew and posted up nearly round the clock on ratoath drive,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/hutch-thug-is-guilty-of-gun-raid-on-post-office-38316390.html

That has to be a 10 stretch surely. Letting a shot off in a post office.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭Jeff2

John Hutch?

I thought that place was under 24 hour garda watch. A garda car there.

It was up until recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I thought that place was under 24 hour garda watch. A garda car there.

It was up until recently.

Jogged by on Sunday and saw two squad cars.

Oooh a new thread. No blood splatters on the walls yet either.

Hello all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

Who was dick measuring for a start.

Your Ma!! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jay1988

Voltex wrote: »

Wanna be careful who's Ma you're slagging, people have been blasted for less :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

El_Bee wrote: »
    dunno if you're being cute but there's about 10 times as many people in LA as there are in Ireland, besides a few scattered areas where the rich folk live Dublin is a ****hole.

Before you comment you might want to read the context in which I posted, I was referring to a particular post ( which I linked) that was comparing Dublin to LA, which is obviously bollox.

But yeah I'm completely unaware of the population difference between LA and Dublin :pac:

Dublin is such a ****hole with its outrageous tally of 6 gun murders up to mid July so far this year.

You come across consistently on this thread of not having a notion what you are talking about and this kinda stuff just confirms that assumption

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

PP9s at dawn!

Voltex wrote: »
    Who was dick measuring for a start.

Classy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

John Hutch?

Yes it was the Monk's older brother John, he fell down the stairs.

https://www.herald.ie/news/monks-older-brother-found-at-bottom-of-stairs-after-horror-fall-38319994.html

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Kinahans are using bananna skins now!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Has anyone ever drank in Noctor's? Any time I pass it the shutters are down but the door is open and there's lads outside smoking. It doesn't look like the kind of pub a randomer can go into. Have always wondered what it was like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

The majority of Kinahans revenue and profits come from outside Ireland. He'd be more concerned with Bomber(Although he has many more bombers in England & Scotland) being locked up than any of the clowns being locked up in Dublin.

Don't ask how i know this :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Hoboo

The majority of Kinahans revenue and profits come from outside Ireland. He'd be more concerned with Bomber(Although he has many more bombers in England & Scotland) being locked up than any of the clowns being locked up in Dublin.

Don't ask how i know this :P

Because you're a wannabe gangster......when you're not crying watching Cher films?

Hoboo wrote: »
    Because you're a wannabe gangster......when you're not crying watching Cher films?

Nope, not in anyway Involved in Crime but know people who know people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Dante7 wrote: »

Was he not locked up for the last number of years how can he have no previous??

Nope, not in anyway Involved in Crime but know people who know people :)

...and they tell you everything do they?

I doubt it, but i know enough about the English scene being from London and having friends in the horse racing industry but the last part probably went straight over your head :)

I doubt it, but i know enough about the English scene being from London and having friends in the horse racing industry but the last part probably went straight over your head :)

Probably best friends with Davey Hunt and Rick Barton

Take it your trying to link your self to Daniel by your horse racing reference. Less of the veiled **** and just say who you know. We are all ****ing eejits on here bar 3 or 4 people on this very thread who's names get dropped all over it.

But yeah anyway chill out sit back and enjoy the show

hankless wrote: »
    Has anyone ever drank in Noctor's? Any time I pass it the shutters are down but the door is open and there's lads outside smoking. It doesn't look like the kind of pub a randomer can go into. Have always wondered what it was like.

Many times it's a mad kip hahah. If you wanna buy stroked meat products at 11am it's the spot to be.

Probably best friends with Davey Hunt and Rick Barton

Funnily enough mate of mine is involved with a non league football club not far from where one of them has a nice house.

I was born not far from Canning town. Plaistow to be precise

• Advertisement

Take it your trying to link your self to Daniel by your horse racing reference. Less of the veiled **** and just say who you know. We are all ****ing eejits on here bar 3 or 4 people on this very thread who's names get dropped all over it.

But yeah anyway chill out sit back and enjoy the show

Nah Dirk. Friends of mine from London own some race horses and they luv a gossip mate. Obviously as you lads know all the heads in Dublin, i'd be familiar with some from East london.

Although i have been in Ireland now for the last 20 years

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement