Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Was he not locked up for the last number of years how can he have no previous??

All the times he's been locked up he has been on remand awaiting trial

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

pablo128 wrote: »
    https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/hutch-thug-is-guilty-of-gun-raid-on-post-office-38316390.html

That has to be a 10 stretch surely. Letting a shot off in a post office.

Jesus Christ he's not the brains of the operation then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Was he not locked up for the last number of years how can he have no previous??

All the times he's been locked up he has been on remand awaiting trial

And has won 3 appeals

pablo128 wrote: »
    https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/hutch-thug-is-guilty-of-gun-raid-on-post-office-38316390.html

That has to be a 10 stretch surely. Letting a shot off in a post office.

Jesus Christ he's not the brains of the operation then?

Did you see his bleeding Co accused haha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Is wardy still offering 4grams for 50?? I'm getting ripped off!

• Advertisement

Take it your trying to link your self to Daniel by your horse racing reference. Less of the veiled **** and just say who you know. We are all ****ing eejits on here bar 3 or 4 people on this very thread who's names get dropped all over it.

But yeah anyway chill out sit back and enjoy the show

Nah Dirk. Friends of mine from London own some race horses and they luv a gossip mate. Obviously as you lads know all the heads in Dublin, i'd be familiar with some from East london.

Although i have been in Ireland now for the last 20 years

I get ya, lads in Dublin now aren't as involved with horses as they once where from what I see. Used to be entrenched boxing and Garages now haha

<SNIP>

Please do not use Boards as a platform for drug sales/purchases.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Before you comment you might want to read the context in which I posted, I was referring to a particular post ( which I linked) that was comparing Dublin to LA, which is obviously bollox.

But yeah I'm completely unaware of the population difference between LA and Dublin :pac:

Dublin is such a ****hole with its outrageous tally of 6 gun murders up to mid July so far this year.

You come across consistently on this thread of not having a notion what you are talking about and this kinda stuff just confirms that assumption

Obviously I don't know anything about gangland shootings, there doesn't need to be a shooting every 5 minutes for a place to be a ****hole though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Closed mouth catches no flies ElBastardo.

Less of the questions, yeah.

don't tell posters not to ask questions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Posters - please do not use Boards as a platform to discuss illegal or shady activities.

If officially requested by the Gardaí, Boards would be obligated to hand over your details. It could also place Boards in a hard spot.

dudara

• Advertisement

dudara wrote: »
    Posters - please do not use Boards as a platform to discuss illegal or shady activities.

If officially requested by the Gardaí, Boards would be obligated to hand over your details. It could also place Boards in a hard spot.

dudara

Sound dudara sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Anyone else get the WhatsApp messages with a Garda statement from someone involved in the Drogheda fued?

Anyone else get the WhatsApp messages with a Garda statement from someone involved in the Drogheda fued?

No I was looking for it . Which side Maguire's or Boylans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

dudara wrote: »

dudara

Has boards.ie been requested officially to hand over any data in relation to these treads?

Would boards.ie give over user data without it been officially requested, been asked by a high rank member or any guard for that matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Jaklmex

Thought it had to be a court order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Jaklmex wrote: »
    Thought it had to be a court order

That's what officially requested means, a court order.

I know for a fact guards can ask off the record for data and do get it 90% of the time without question, they're guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Maguires statement against Boylan.

https://twitter.com/ChronicOG101

Maguires statement against Boylan.

https://twitter.com/ChronicOG101

Jesus that's bad

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Tony Tucker

That's what officially requested means, a court order.

I know for a fact guards can ask off the record for data and do get it 90% of the time without question, they're guards.

Can this be circumvented by the use of a VPN? Or would Boards.ie have the mac address of the device?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Jesus that's bad

What's this one all about?

Is Maguire all innocent or just a Rat?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Starting to look a bit like Silk Road in here

Jesus that's bad

Maguire's (travelling family who have controlled drug trade in drogheda for years) Boylans (younger lads, 2 brother and there friends trying to take over)

Boylans shot Maguire top man he's paralysed. Then shot 2.i.C

This was confrontation between both families one went to the police and charged him. Grasssss

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

A rat. Nothing innocent about him. His brother was shot just a couple weeks before statement was given. His aura of invincibility and being untouchable must have worn off after the brother was shot and fear must have set in.

A rat. Nothing innocent about him. His brother was shot just a couple weeks before statement was given. His aura of invincibility and being untouchable must have worn off after the brother was shot and fear must have set in.

In all fairness Boylans aren't too staunch either

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Was with a girl from Moneymore in my early twenties for a couple of months so i'm assuming it is all based in this sh!thole

Anyway he shouldn't go runnin to the gaurds the coward

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Tony Tucker

Where is the crosby fella in all this?

Where is the crosby fella in all this?

Sitting in cloverhill telling people he shot Owen , but he was locked up when he got hit haha

Sitting in cloverhill telling people he shot Owen , but he was locked up when he got hit haha

Crosby's out this few weeks. He hadn't told anyone he shot owen either everyone inside and outside is well aware who shot owen

In all fairness Boylans aren't too staunch either

No both sides need to go

• Advertisement

Crosby's out this few weeks. He hadn't told anyone he shot owen either everyone inside and outside is well aware who shot owen

He was telling people cause it was the talk of the jail people laughing at him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement