Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

h2005 wrote: »
    What’s with these ****e “jokes” lately?

It's to appeal to the purile and juvenile readers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭enricoh

700 of them living in the country according to CSO figures.

I'd take the cso figures with a large dollop of salt! Iirc Albanian a the biggest number seeking asylum here this year . I wonder are some sent over to set up business! They have a fearsome reputation in the uk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

enricoh wrote: »
    I'd take the cso figures with a large dollop of salt! Iirc Albanian a the biggest number seeking asylum here this year . I wonder are some sent over to set up business! They have a fearsome reputation in the uk.

This is kinahan territory they would get whipped out them albanians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

This is kinahan territory they would get whipped out them albanians.

I'd say they wouldn't give a sh1t once the albanians were getting the product off them.

pablo128 wrote: »
    I'd say they wouldn't give a sh1t once the albanians were getting the product off them.

They like to control everything tho like whos getting shot cant see them mad Albanians listen to anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

They like to control everything tho like whos getting shot cant see them mad Albanians listen to anyone.

Yeah they're a different breed. Proper ruthless cnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Albanians would be wary enough of the Irish after the Paris incident in 2008

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Albanians would be wary enough of the Irish after the Paris incident in 2008

Tell us more bud

Personally, I think any foreign gang trying to muscle in here would meet a bad end. Give it another 20 years and that might change.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

• Advertisement

P.Walnuts wrote: »

Jaysus, that was 2008. I'm getting old.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Surprised the garda and journos aren't lobbying for the Whistleblower account to be active again, especially as both are clueless and get most their info off the page especially the newspapers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Surprised the garda and journos aren't lobbying for the Whistleblower account to be active again, especially as both are clueless and get most their info off the page especially the newspapers.

I was talking to a senior guy in one of the papers some time back. He didn't really trust the account that much - handy to keep an eye on - but wouldn't use anything in the paper that was on there

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Horizontal smile

just set another one john ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

I wouldn't say clueless. I'd say michael o Sullivan is very up to date on it all due to his current role. And you can bet he talks to his garda and journo pals the corrupt crook. 20 millions worth of coke seized off the coast of Casablanca belonging to kinahan cartel destined for europe is not going to get more of a spread back at home than something gangland related that happened on our soil. Alot of the stuff whistleblower reported was about things outside of ireland i.e. drugs being trafficked worldwide, posts mentioning foreign drug lords, foreign gangland environments, people involved in boxing etc. Some of the stuff he has posted has been said in papers but we dont know who got the info from who. And other times he has posted things in relation to current events and media has presented different things that were actually correct and not his. Some things he posts are false too his own kinahan bias/hatred feuling him. I'm not discrediting him I love reading his stuff and I think its better he posts about things worldwide instead of strictly to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Horizontal smile

This is going back, was there anyone ever charged with the double murder in firhouse of darren geoghegan and gavin byrne?

I lived in the area at the time and it was big news

This is going back, was there anyone ever charged with the double murder in firhouse of darren geoghegan and gavin byrne?

I lived in the area at the time and it was big news

I think paddy doyle was the shooter there iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

@cancer42198753

Did anyone manage to get accepted on the supposedly new verified whistleblower account.

It goes back to the Regancy, papers running weeks before the event about all things "gangster" and this event, yet the Sunday world had more undercovers than the 2 "intelligence officers" sent by gardai.

I wouldn't say clueless. I'd say michael o Sullivan is very up to date on it all due to his current role. And you can bet he talks to his garda and journo pals the corrupt crook. 20 millions worth of coke seized off the coast of Casablanca belonging to kinahan cartel destined for europe is not going to get more of a spread back at home than something gangland related that happened on our soil. Alot of the stuff whistleblower reported was about things outside of ireland i.e. drugs being trafficked worldwide, posts mentioning foreign drug lords, foreign gangland environments, people involved in boxing etc. Some of the stuff he has posted has been said in papers but we dont know who got the info from who. And other times he has posted things in relation to current events and media has presented different things that were actually correct and not his. Some things he posts are false too his own kinahan bias/hatred feuling him. I'm not discrediting him I love reading his stuff and I think its better he posts about things worldwide instead of strictly to Ireland.

Micheal O Sullivan is Noreen's husband? He's doing a ****e job anyway, Europe is flooded with all illegal drugs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Tippsman wrote: »
    Micheal O Sullivan is Noreen's husband? He's doing a ****e job anyway, Europe is flooded with all illegal drugs.

Nope, not related in anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

What happened to Willie Maughan and the girlfriend?

Who's who in this Drogheda feud?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Berserker5 wrote: »
    I heard the cops are just tailing travellers cos they can't get any Intel on them

No snitches

Hahaha are you ****ing kidding me?? tinkers would rat on their grannies for a days TR

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Not sure about that. So called crime journo of the yr N Tallant always referenced it when being interviewed on any podcast. Yep they got a few a things wrong names etc prob as were given wrong at times but no guard or journo had the info they had.

Newspapers relied on it as did ur man O'Reilly.They all had the passports residence cards dubai work permits published the day after they were pulled down off the page and they were pulled off immediately

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've deleted a number of posts as potentially defamatory or speculative

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this post in-thread

Thanks

OOnegative wrote: »

Crazy he's got off on that this lunatic is gonna go on a rampage over the Christmas watch ,mr big will wanna hope he gets him before he gets him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Crazy he's got off on that this lunatic is gonna go on a rampage over the Christmas watch ,mr big will wanna hope he gets him before he gets him.

What’s his relationship with Mr. Big?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Not sure about that. So called crime journo of the yr N Tallant always referenced it when being interviewed on any podcast. Yep they got a few a things wrong names etc prob as were given wrong at times but no guard or journo had the info they had.

Newspapers relied on it as did ur man O'Reilly.They all had the passports residence cards dubai work permits published the day after they were pulled down off the page and they were pulled off immediately

Journos loved that account couldn't post anything from it in case of libel though.

A disposable account was set up to put back up the Dubai passports and permits after they were taken down so quick, a prominent account was the only one to screen shot them and warned you'd be banned for posting without blocking the numbers on them.

3 Oct 19 they were posted again by the disposable account, the 4 Oct 19 the papers ran it.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

NewMan1982 wrote: »

He allegedly shot his friend and hitman, Kenneth Finn.

• Advertisement

NewMan1982 wrote: »

Hes blaming mr big of getting his brother in law richie carberry murdered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement