Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Happy4all wrote: »
    Willy wonka ?

Wayne whelan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

For sure

Seen any guards around today?

I brought a nice box of donuts down to the station this morning

They were very appreciative

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Berserker5 wrote: »

There’s a few holes in your alibi.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I hope you at least got them to identify some photos of travellers for you in return.

2017-05-25_new_31459569_I2.JPG
    Turtyturd wrote: »
    I hope you at least got them to identify some photos of travellers for you in return.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Beeping Kitchen Appliances

The donuts thing is an american meme from new york in the 1970s.

The guardlings feed on cabage and bacon.

Who the fjuck in ireland eats donuts you stupid fjucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

2017-05-25_new_31459569_I2.JPG

Sexist man in Ireland thread that way--->

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Yeah I only know one speciality gourmet bakery selling donuts in Dublin (although that place is aimed at hardcore foodies looking for obscure products) and my local supermarket might have had them in once years ago as part of a promotion, but that was definitely a once-off, so yeah, who the fjuck eats donuts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Any word on the "Taliban brothers" Aymen/Nial, I think. No surnames on this thread of course.

They were mentioned every few weeks in the papers going back a couple of years in connection with anything dodgy before the Regency event. Heard nothing about them in recent years, I've a vague memory of either reading or being told they'd headed back to Libya, no idea if there's any truth in that.

Aymen had an attempted murder charge withdrawn in Newry without explanation from the Northern Irish Courts Service in Jan 2013 when a few newspaper reports were calling him a henchman of Mr Big. Quite convenient having links like that.

Nobody convicted over the 2 lads shot in Finglas Tesco in mistaken identity, nobody convicted for the actual murder of Vinny Ryan, only lads that facilitated it. Just saying.

They were suspected of involvement in at least 7 murders but have disappeared off the face of the earth/media faster than you can say #Kony2012 #icebucketchallenge!

Berserker5 you're nominated for the #icebucketchallenge because of your constant cops and f*cking donuts jokes! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Nicola Tallant has shared a link on her Twitter account that implies Ridouan Taghi a well know business partner of Daniel Kinahan and who is wanted for 9 murders among countless other things in the Netherlands has been arrested at an apartment Dubai.

Interesting. Significant news. Pity it took the murder of a lawyer and a statement from one of the main police unions literally describing Holland as a narco-state for the higher ups in Holland to get their fingers out of their you know where.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/16/dubai-police-arrest-most-wanted-man-netherlands-ridouan-taghi

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

sabat wrote: »
    Yeah I only know one speciality gourmet bakery selling donuts in Dublin (although that place is aimed at hardcore foodies looking for obscure products) and my local supermarket might have had them in once years ago as part of a promotion, but that was definitely a once-off, so yeah, who the fjuck eats donuts?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/business/agribusiness-and-food/krispy-kreme-in-dublin-is-most-profitable-of-group-s-1-300-stores-1.3995448%3fmode=amp

Yeah........

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Beserker5 - cut out the "donut" or "Krispy Kreme" type talk

Any questions PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thedogsbolix

RL out
    Be some ducking and diving now.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Two men have appeared in court charged with the murder of a 42-year-old man in Dublin last month.

Wayne Whelan, who from west Dublin, was shot dead before the car he was in was set on fire at Mount Andrew Rise on 18 November.

He was identified through DNA three days later.

Anthony Casserly, 23, and 50-year-old Christopher Moran, both from Rowlagh Park in Clondalkin, appeared before Blanchardstown District Court.

They were arrested last Thursday and both charged with murder yesterday.

Judge David McHugh remanded Mr Casserly and Mr Moran in custody to appear before Cloverhill District Court on Friday 20 December.

The judge also granted the two men free legal aid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Tony_Clifton

Two men have appeared in court charged with the murder of a 42-year-old man in Dublin last month.

Wayne Whelan, who from west Dublin, was shot dead before the car he was in was set on fire at Mount Andrew Rise on 18 November.

Anthony Casserly, 23, and 50-year-old Christopher Moran, both from Rowlagh Park in Clondalkin, appeared before Blanchardstown District Court.

Judge David McHugh remanded Mr Casserly and Mr Moran in custody to appear before Cloverhill District Court on Friday 20 December.

why copy & paste a newspaper article

why copy & paste a newspaper article
    Why not you knobhead?

Why not you knobhead?

sorry dint realize you are such a mad bas*ard

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Stephen Morans brother. He was murdered in 2014,former driver for Gilligan

sorry dint realize you are such a mad bas*ard

Sorry didnt realise it was frowned upon and stupid of me to copy & paste an article on gangland and for me to put it in all places but a gangland thread... My bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

declanleo wrote: »
    Stephen Morans brother. He was murdered in 2014,former driver for Gilligan

No different blood line

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

No bother, Sorry didnt realise it was frowned upon and stupid of me to copy & paste an article on gangland and for me to put it in all places but a gangland thread... My bad

Its not frowned upon. Threads going to down the drain people posting about irrelevant things and people just winding each other up. Follow the news related to thread topic as well as any other sources I.e. local talk etc., form ur own opinions/theories and discuss them on this with others who are doing the same. The thread is very interesting when it's done like that

Can't see the problem with copy and paste

A lot of people here don't know how to use links properly

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Branno was in Blanch district court this morning not sure for what i couldnt hear, too many junkie low lifes talking beside me.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭rondog

Was caught with a small amount of sniff a few weeks after he got out from teh assault charge .Probably something to do with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

rondog wrote: »
    Was caught with a small amount of sniff a few weeks after he got out from teh assault charge .Probably something to do with that.

Must be, he was in and out in ten minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LaCosaNausea

So who's got street cred here?

There's me and gangsta honest rob

I don’t even have phone cred nevermind street cred.

Branno was in Blanch district court this morning not sure for what i couldnt hear, too many junkie low lifes talking beside me.

Lugs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

Any word on the Liam Brannigan case? I havent heard anything in weeks he get off? Or done? or is it still ongoing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

the 2 charged just lived around the corner from him before he moved to lucan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement