Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Any of yas see the video of robbie lawlor getting a dig

No. Have you a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

He knocked the bollox out of them

Who did what?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gw123gw

no haha pm me vid

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Dean Howe also getting done now for the attempt on Hanley. Another Black n Tan for the list. Lucky to get away with the failed hit on John Hutch

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Looks like SL father been charged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Davidplat wrote: »

For getting lifted in Edenmore a few months ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Seen it today, he gets a dig thrown at him, shows good head movement and I don’t think it connects properly. Takes off the bag calmly then launches a right at one of the gang surrounding him in one movement completely taking him by surprise.
    Shows great footwork to move out of the firing zone indicating to me he had some sort of boxing training in his youth.
    Then does a title trick I first seen along time ago where a lad underthreat and outnumbered will touch the zip of his coat like he is going to get something sharp. He may have one he may not but the gang of young pretenders won’t take the risk.

He then laughs like a maniac who thrives in chaos.

I was told this is a revenge story that goes back a generation and not part of any of the other feuds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

BDI wrote: »
    Seen it today, he gets a dig thrown at him, shows good head movement and I don’t think it connects properly. Takes off the bag calmly then launches a right at one of the gang surrounding him in one movement completely taking him by surprise.
    Shows great footwork to move out of the firing zone indicating to me he had some sort of boxing training in his youth.
    Then does a title trick I first seen along time ago where a lad underthreat and outnumbered will touch the zip of his coat like he is going to get something sharp. He may have one he may not but the gang of young pretenders won’t take the risk.

He then laughs like a maniac who thrives in chaos.

I was told this is a revenge story that goes back a generation and not part of any of the other feuds.
    He's always been able to have a knock since he was a kid never seen him lose a fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Little surprise there

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/1222/1102708-arrest-dublin/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

NorthCity wrote: »

Could be his uncle. Three were arrested that day.

Two in their 40s and one in 20s I believe.

• Advertisement

His brother was arrested his da and another guy from the country has already been charged

His brother was arrested his da and another guy from the country has already been charged

The guy that got charged with the gun is jake kearney from coolock, a pal of sean. The guy charged from the country is the fella who botched the hit on lee boylan in blanch.

Pretty sure little's father is older than the reported man being 46 and in his 50's so doubt its him.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Pretty sure little's father is older than the reported man being 46 and in his 50's so doubt its him.

It is him according to the papers this morning. Think Kearney was charged with a different incident. Think Little's da is been charged with this one

https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/0917/1076352-handgun/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Joe Kaine

Shots fired at a house in Ballinasloe last night. Woman in sitting room at the time. 3am. Damage to house and van parked at house.

Sh1ts gonna hit the fan now lads

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Joe Kaine wrote: »
    Shots fired at a house in Ballinasloe last night. Woman in sitting room at the time. 3am. Damage to house and van parked at house.

Sh1ts gonna hit the fan now lads

Was the house belonging to a Biker?

The guy that got charged with the gun is jake kearney from coolock, a pal of sean. The guy charged from the country is the fella who botched the hit on lee boylan in blanch.

Jake got caught seperate with a grandpower pistol.. This is another case when a guy from country littles da an bro was all caught with firearm only country man was charged.. Now da charged.. Bro be charged soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Notorious criminal Robbie Lawlor told 'this is only the start' as he's confronted on street following
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/notorious-criminal-robbie-lawlor-told-17464196

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

No Christmas holidays for the auld hitmen.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Honest rob

Guys posting taunting pics from their hospital beds after murder attempts tend to have a short shelf life.

Ye i agree this reminds me of Wayne Whelan posting that picture of himself after the attempt on his life

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Notorious criminal Robbie Lawlor told 'this is only the start' as he's confronted on street following
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/notorious-criminal-robbie-lawlor-told-17464196

Was that the video people are on about? Only about 5 seconds was expecting more!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Honest rob

wardides wrote: »
    Was that the video people are on about? Only about 5 seconds was expecting more!!

Ye that's the one i heard there is a longer version going around on what's app i haven't seen it tho

Honest rob wrote: »
    Ye that's the one i heard there is a longer version going around on what's app i haven't seen it tho

That boy will light robbie up no problem he gas every right to.

Since he's been named in the paper I am confident to suggest it is SL senior

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

That boy will light robbie up no problem he gas every right to.

Wanna give more info?

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Wanna give more info?

He killed his father who was his mate at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 gw123gw

He killed his father who was his mate at the time.

CL?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement