Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

BDI wrote: »
    It’s always the same bunch of second names that keep popping up. Somewhere back in time a pile of criminals were raised and they just raised piles of criminals and scattered them all over Dublin .

The breeding is strong in these families, they're like the arabs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CraigsIrish4

Collie D wrote: »
    I’m not even sure if it’s possible in Ireland to do a plea bargain although I’d imagine the Guards are happy to turn a blind eye to minor offences in exchange for info before a charge hits the DPP’s desk. But could you imagine the uproar if murderers were let off the hook even if it was to catch someone higher up the ladder?

It's been done in limerick people have been giving immunity for murder charge or charges for being involved in a murder I'm not quiet sure in exchange for info

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Horizontal smile

has there ever been a shooting on christmas day? that would be fairly ruthless

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

has there ever been a shooting on christmas day? that would be fairly ruthless

There was one that was pretty close.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/man-shouted-merry-christmas-during-killing-1.373099?mode=amp

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Norbertollio

JMMCapital wrote: »
    The breeding is strong in these families, they're like the arabs!

I think you replied to the wrong article, or else you meant the Psychopathic Zionists, you're barking up the wrong tree with your propaganda.

Where do the likes of dj karl mac on instagram get all his money does he actually do anything for flashy or is it just from music and bodybuilding he seems minted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Where do the likes of dj karl mac on instagram get all his money does he actually do anything for flashy or is it just from music and bodybuilding he seems minted

Hes nothing but a wannabee i know him since he was a kid , he use to sell a small bit ,his money comes from DJin

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Collie D wrote: »
    I’m not even sure if it’s possible in Ireland to do a plea bargain although I’d imagine the Guards are happy to turn a blind eye to minor offences in exchange for info before a charge hits the DPP’s desk. But could you imagine the uproar if murderers were let off the hook even if it was to catch someone higher up the ladder?
    There have been a few;

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/gilligan-witness-will-not-be-charged-in-connection-with-guerin-murder-1.109610
    https://www.rte.ie/news/2001/0116/11655-gilligan/

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭40supple

Seán Hunt died of a heart attack x-mas eve, another alli of me big gone. Big boots to be filled in Ballyfermot, will his young lad have the balls to fill them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

A lot of older IRA men dying off now and there was a cull of younger Ira men during the hutch kinehan thing, the Ryan’s before that. I’d love to know how many Ira men are still knocking about fighting for freedom.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Thedoors

A lot of older IRA men dying off now and there was a cull of younger Ira men during the hutch kinehan thing, the Ryan’s before that. I’d love to know how many Ira men are still knocking about fighting for freedom.
    They are still about,it was older ira men responsible for the killing of alan ryan

Thedoors wrote: »
    They are still about,it was older ira men responsible for the killing of alan ryan

I don’t think so. I think it was a drug dealer he was trying to tax but I wouldn’t be the person to ask, I wouldn’t have a clue to be honest.

Thedoors wrote: »

Mr big got him done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Mr big got him done

Make abit of sense though, was money paid so he could be taking out, why was there never a revenge hit by the RA.

Wasn't there money paid for Barr hit to take place?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Tippsman wrote: »
    Make abit of sense though, was money paid so he could be taking out, why was there never a revenge hit by the RA.

The Ra doesnt exist anymore bar a few fckn complete idiots. Ryans included

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Mr big got him done

No he didn’t!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Thedoors

Mr big got him done

One spoke in a big wheel

• Registered Users Posts: 43 slowdive74

Didn't Barr take the guns without permission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

I thought all the IRA splinter groups were just criminal gangs these days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭40supple

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    I thought all the IRA splinter groups were just criminal gangs these days?

Jesus! You sound like Paul Williams,
    Some republicans did line their own pockets but the vast majority of them that I’d be aware of are living in council estates driving 10-12 yr old cars with a weekend in Wexford once a year

40supple wrote: »
    Jesus! You sound like Paul Williams,
    Some republicans did line their own pockets but the vast majority of them that I’d be aware of are living in council estates driving 10-12 yr old cars with a weekend in Wexford once a year

Funny they all started getting shot once there was a gang war and one side went hiding in Belfast though isn’t it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

Funny they all started getting shot once there was a gang war and one side went hiding in Belfast though isn’t it.

And the other side went to Dubai?

Jizique wrote: »
    And the other side went to Dubai?

I’d say it’s possible that one side have been an unofficial Ira gang for years doing robberies and drug dealing for them and the other side are refusing to pay up to support the cause.

I think Dubai is just a nice place to go when you have money and don’t want to get extradited to Ireland.

Tippsman wrote: »

barr was done because he supplied the ak47s in the regency hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

barr was done because he supplied the ak47s in the regency hit.

How was that known so quickly?

There's always people willing to talk to the garda and the papers for a few quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

Heard the body found in Cork today was decapitated and limbless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

The Byrnes seemed to know very quickly who was involved. Their info included all info the Gardai had. Go figure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Mahony0509 wrote: »
    Heard the body found in Cork today was decapitated and limbless.

Doesn’t sound like a typical gangland murder.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement