Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

That's practically in the Garda station, you could hit it with a rock from the bridge.

Bit mad alright. If they were following him I would have thought there would be easier times to get him! Just saw a picture of the car myself, slap bang in the middle of the bridge, would have been bumper to bumper up to the lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭enricoh

Would'a preferred if Sinead was the admirer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Honest rob

Supposedly another shooting in drogheda the first one was on bridge street and the second one was on the northside 2 shootings 15 mins apart

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

A few posts plus replies from a re-reg troll deleted together with a couple of posts making fun of what is a very serious incident involving what appears to be an innocent 3rd party

Do not respond to this post in-thread - any questions PM me

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

Who made that phone call slagging the shooting victim that ended up in the wheelchair?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

shutup wrote: »
    Who made that phone call slagging the shooting victim that ended up in the wheelchair?

The guy in the taxi

markc1184 wrote: »
    Isn't one of the leaders dad/stepdad a taxi driver?

Yeah one of the leaders dads is but nothing to do with that incident earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Nice one lads and the other initials that was hit tonight

lcasey90 wrote: »

The taxi man ? What u want his for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Taxi driver was an innocent party, why would you want his name...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

<deleted>

Hes a taxi driver ffs they drive people around.. I use the same taxi firm when I go anywhere locally, normally the same driver..

<deleted>

Yeah I’d say what they meant was when he’s ringing a taxi he’d usually ring him. And yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Steviewinger

"you will need to get proper guns"

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

That's the end of this fued then once an innocent bystander is hit they guards will throw everything onto both fractions,

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

Headless body found in moatview Coolock

Update, body parts found in black bag on road in Moatview Coolock.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Update, body parts found in black bag on road in Moatview Coolock.

Apparently Gardai are “treating it as suspicious” - https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/body-parts-found-bag-coolock-21274590

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Thesiger wrote: »

Body parts in a bag suspicious? Get outta town!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Getting shared round Facebook a 16/17 yr old gone missing since yesterday from Drogheda.

• Advertisement

2nd Scene been been sealed off in Belcamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

Arms & legs in Moatview, torso in Belcamp, head still missing apparently. Wild stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

A 17 year old kid gets chopped up? I really didn't think this could sink lower. I can only hope that's not how he was killed...

Only going by what I hear,.. 17 year old from Drogheda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Only going by what I hear,.. 17 year old from Drogheda.

I doubt its this kid the body parts were thrown out of a moving car very amateur like.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Sister of the boy missing in droheda just posted a pic of her brother and herself on fb with a broken heart

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

I doubt its this kid the body parts were thrown out of a moving car very amateur like.

Amatuerish? Maybe. There'll be multiple crime scenes, and DNA everywhere, if that's what happened. If you're sending out a message though.. well it doesn't get any clearer than this, does it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Amatuerish? Maybe. There'll be multiple crime scenes, and DNA everywhere, if that's what happened. If you're sending out a message though.. well it doesn't get any clearer than this, does it?

Very true mate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

That's the end of this fued then once an innocent bystander is hit they guards will throw everything onto both fractions,
    Maybe the Guards should throw everything onto the gangsters before they kill innocent people !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,761 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

It was reported on twitter the people responsible rammed a Garda car as they left the scene,
    That's not in most paper or news reports as it makes the Garda look like gob****es

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement