Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

It was reported on twitter the people responsible rammed a Garda car as they left the scene,
    That's not in most paper or news reports as it makes the Garda look like gob****es

We already know they are gob****es

Taxi driver that was shot speaking on LMFM at the moment. Shocking stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Scariest thing on the Independent about the Coolock incident was a lady quoted as saying "I'm honestly not surprised in the slightest that something like this has happened here." My God not surprised on a chopped up body found on the a main street. The place must be a living hell up there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

DellyBelly wrote: »
    Scariest thing on the Independent about the Coolock incident was a lady quoted as saying "I'm honestly not surprised in the slightest that something like this has happened here." My God not surprised on a chopped up body found on the a main street. The place must be a living hell up there...

Yeah its not great up there

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

RTE news report -

"Gardai have also been investigating information they received in one case of a teenager involved in the drugs business.

The threat was that he would be abducted and murdered and his body dismembered."

<no initials>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Unmarked car followed robbery suspects in car chase and thought the call about body parts were a hoax for the suspects involved in the chase.

Reports it's a MAN or WOMAN, head was found close to the limps bag, apparently it's a local dealer who has been threatened with being killed and dismembered.

It's horrible, but I hope the above is true and it isn't a 17 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

Paul Reynolds reporting threats had been made against a 17 year old that he would be kidnapped and murdered and his body chopped up :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

declanleo wrote: »
    Paul Reynolds reporting threats had been made against a 17 year old that he would be kidnapped and murdered and his body chopped up :eek:

If it's true, the young lad must have been am absolute looper.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

If it's true, the young lad must have been am absolute looper.

Yep, must have been up to some serious **** if people are willing to do that to him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Irish Times reporting the limbs found could be those of a missing teenager linked to dealers operating in a county on the east coast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

DellyBelly wrote: »

Are you surprised? Someone is murdered every few weeks. When there's a lull you've message boards, like here, wishing there were more.

Chopping up a body? Whatever. Might get you an extra few months, but probably not. Heinous as it may be, it's not overly bad in the eyes of the law after you've murdered someone. Not the first time and won't be the last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

I only live around the corner from there we have seen murders but nothing like this before , there was two bodies in cork dismembered in the last few months as well very strange to see 3 in a short space of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

We may never find out but it would be a change in the norm if this person was chopped up to send a message to others. Like, did these guys want people to find a chopped up body? Or, maybe more likely, were they on their way to bury it and something happened and they had to dispose of it quickly?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

Shows they have absolutely zero fear of the gardai. Thrown out of a moving car in front of teenagers - Such a statement to make

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Also I think that’s his sister not cousin

I thought it said come back home soon cuz... but could well be his sister...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Lets hope for tthe young lads sake, whoever he is, that he was dismembered after he was dead and not when he was alive as a form of degrading torture. I have always suspected that the daily butchering of victims over in Mexico would eventually make it over here in some way. Especially as these vile videos no doubt have/are being watched by Irish gangsters. And coked up to the gills and baying for revenge some may get nasty ideas. Mexicans dont chop up after the event. Chopping up after the murder to dispose of a body is one thing. The other is is barbarity on a different level.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    There's more chance of the ICA being responsible than the UVF

Really?

The UVF just killed somebody last week with iron bars. That's the 3rd victim in the last while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

When was the last time any loyalist paras killed anybody in the south?

Anyway enough if that nonsense

<no initials>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    When was the last time any loyalist paras killed anybody in the south?

Anyway enough if that nonsense

<no initials>

Who's side of which gang was he on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Who's side of which gang was he on?

The fella in the wheelchair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

This talk of loyalist involvement is nonsensical on so many levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

chcmdm wrote: »
    Yes, chap killed in Carrickfergus. They’re heavily involved in drugs so I believe it is possible the UVF or UDA where responsible.

It's possible but extremely unlikely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bounty hunter 123

Hoboo wrote: »
    Unless they didn't actually give a name on local radio, which would make more sense, as the remains haven't been identified.

They gave a name on lmfm which would correspond with the initials km

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

They gave a name on lmfm which would correspond with the initials km

LMFMKM UDAJS

F*cking hell lads

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Scary times to be raising a teen if it is that 17 y/o missing from Drogheda...
    He only looks a child in his pics..

We shouldn't have to live in a country where this stuff happens and children/teens become desensitized to it..his family will never come from that.

<no PMs>

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

I’m not being stupid. It is possible that they were behind this.

You are

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

I’m not being stupid. It is possible that they were behind this.

It's also possible the British royal family are behind it, doesn't make it plausible though.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Can mods please ban next clown who mentions UVF or Loyalist gangs on this thread please

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

He looks about 12 the poor little fcuker

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement